4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Is it ok to request here that can we have morty and beth make out during sex scene cause that would totally be hot.

(Actually it's a request for the patrons here to request it to the dev. I'm just here to give ideas lol)

Draxxen

Sep 1, 2018
Mega downloads for 3.1 have been removed for andriod and mac for this reason:

This folder/file was reported to contain objectionable content, such as Child Exploitation Material, Violent Extremism, or Bestiality. The link creator’s account has been closed and their full details, including IP address, have been provided to the authorities.

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
I thought so too, it uses the same 'rigging', but Beth's hair is visible throughout that scene.
But I remember seeing that scene with my eyes before the next version is available. Beth was in robot suit and pretent to rebot as Morty hops her until comes inside her with condom.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
But I remember seeing that scene with my eyes before the next version is available. Beth was in robot suit and pretent to rebot as Morty hops her until comes inside her with condom.
That's strange.

This is from V3.0b, the first release with Beth in Gwendolyn drag:
Screenshot_20210723_200845.jpg

Similar but not the same picture, no condom was involved in this scene...or panties...

Maybe in NightMirror's version ?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Valila

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
That's strange.

This is from V3.0b, the first release with Beth in Gwendolyn drag:
View attachment 1315263

Similar but not the same picture, no condom was involved in this scene...or panties...

Maybe in NightMirror's version ?
Nope, my version uses the above image. There is an alternate end option for "cum in", but it's the same base image with the cum position edited.

And I can confirm that from the ripped images, the version of her without hair isn't present in the files of any version the final game. (or I'm blind and just can't spot it in the 7000+ images, one of the two)

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Mega downloads for 3.1 have been removed for andriod and mac for this reason:

This folder/file was reported to contain objectionable content, such as Child Exploitation Material, Violent Extremism, or Bestiality. The link creator’s account has been closed and their full details, including IP address, have been provided to the authorities.
I wonder who reported it....all the girls have great big knockers, there's nothing bad going on in this game really...
Tricia's 'rape-play' is the most extreme thing, but it is consensual.

Those puritans would be better off banning the news, that's something that'll make one sick every now and then...

...come to think of it, they already have - it's mostly made-up stuff and gore/[end_rant]

F's blog still has working links to google drive.

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Think it's a bug in this version.
Since the fixed version hasn't leaked, it takes some doin...

egamer557 came up with:

I think you'll have to start with V2.8 and work your way up....

....or spend 5 bucks on Phatreon to get the supposedly fixed version :)
Pen quest is broken! Tried everything the forum wrote but didn't work! This is my first time downloading the game so I don't have any previous versions to try and bypass it and I'm not even playing on a Mac, so I can't try what the FAQ and this forum have been telling us to do!

Without pen quest, I can't get to Summer! The game doesn't even tell me how to start Female Morty's questline! The "Get to School" quest you get at the beginning is still there despite me going to the school! Tried the option to continue from the last patch: The game crashed once then when I tried it again it not only crashed itself but crashed my graphics card!

Now I know why the Renpy version exists; it's because the game right now is bugged and we can't access some of the content because of the bugs!
Ferdafs fixed that in v3.2f, (not available here yet apparently), he also fixed the issue I was having with the Tricia CNC potion route. Still can't access the Bachelorette routes without going to "Mindblowers" or "Continue From Last Patch", I wrote him in Patreon, he said he'd try to fix that in the next patch, (he's said that before tho).

Reactions: FireLR02

Snitsky

Jun 7, 2020
I recently started playing this game. Is much of this game's content now inaccessible to me because I can't give Jessica her pen? I don't think I can access any of Summer's content right now.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Guys I havent watch rick and morty but I really doubt that Tricia is a virgin is that something that the dev wanted to add?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes