4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Damn this game is confusing if you don't play from the beginning. I just wanted to watch everything possible with Beth. So.. how many scenes does she have after all those scenes in mindblowers? I got a nice scene with the sex doll, is that all? Probably not, but can you guide me on more mom content?

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
I would say the mindblowers are pretty complete regarding Beth.

The Gwendolyn scene are the latest.

NightMirror have made some custom alterations in the Ren'Py version that might be worth looking into.

Reactions: Night Mirror

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
I want to play I just don't want to sit through the opening for the 5th time
No wiki.

It's possible to skip the opening....but I see what you mean...

Use an autoclicker for the longer scenes.

The latest leaked version is a bit broken and not all quests are possible.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Well I don't hate you...but....

....you're saying that because the Jerry model and the Summer model share the same face,
the game already has a female Jerry ?

That logik is not even twisted, it's straight up broken...o_O

Reactions: Teraxricos

Haruu

May 30, 2021
I tried to install the game on my phone even though I have enough space the jo won't install what do I do?

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
What is the best autoclicker/ which do you use?
I've been using AutoHotkey, but it's Windows only. You can download it in here:

With AutoHotkey you can use this script to make an "autoclicker", something that presses a key repeatedly to skip lots of dialogue in a game:
Code:
Ins::
While Getkeystate("Ins", "P")
{
    Send, {Enter down}
    sleep, 75
    Send, {Enter up}
    sleep, 75
}
Return
When using this, holding the Insert key will cause repeated Enter key presses. You can also tap Insert once if you just want a single press.
I chose Insert because it's a key I never use, but you can find other key names in this page:

Alternatively, if the game only uses mouse clicks, you can use this variation:
Code:
Ins::
While Getkeystate("Ins", "P")
{
    Click, Left
    sleep, 150
}
Return
Holding Insert key will cause repeated mouse clicks. You can also tap Insert for a single mouse click.

To actually use these scripts, you copy-paste each code to a blank Notepad document and save the first as "insert_to_enter_repeat.ahk", and save the second as "insert_to_mouseclick_repeat.ahk". Save these files in the same folder as the Autohotkey executable (AutoHotkeyA32.exe).

You can then right-click AutoHotkeyA32.exe, choose Send To -> Desktop (Create Shortcut), then right click the new shortcut on your desktop, choose Properties and then in the command line add a space and the name insert_to_enter_repeat.ahk at the end, so that the shortcut will autorun the script. To clarify, the command line will look something like this, without the quotes: "[path_to_autohotkey]\AutoHotkeyA32.exe insert_to_enter_repeat.ahk".
You can repeat this to create as many shortcuts as you want to as many different scripts.

I use this for many games, even non-Renpy ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: id22

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
I've been using AutoHotkey.....script....
Thanks for the detailed explanation :)

What is the advantage of this incredibly complicated method over a pre-packaged solution ?

Not bashing, just curious - I'm clueless, so I grabbed the first prog my searchengine listed ;)

Reactions: dokodesuka

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
kenta16807 good question.
I'm also for using whatever is easier that gets the job done, but I also go with whatever is the most popular for security reasons (as it went thru lots of scrutiny). AHK was popular and also open source, so i gave it a try first.

The scripting language gives you lots of control, but it's also very complex, took me a while to get those scripts running right.

Reactions: kenta16807
Dec 13, 2020
Ferdafs just posted on their patreon. Someone should update their kemono party page.

Last edited:

Dudeno33

Oct 16, 2018
should totally make an episode of morty with his "giant arm" from masturbating too often so she has to release him in order for his arm to get back to normal

• Red Heart
Reactions: PlayboiHotshot69

Gettyra

Apr 23, 2021
Fixed V3.2f released for free by the dev:

PC 'compressed' AND Mac ;)
(EDIT): Aight got it down, should have just read better i suppose lol, the link here ( ) works perfectly with betterzip just as they recommended so that's fun. Time to finally enjoy this game again.

Just disregard everything under here(EDIT)

Not sure if i'm the only one but this still doesn't work for me on mac.

I'm on the latest update(11.5.2) in terms of systems but i still seem to have issues with getting this going, just using the standard zip archive tool still doesn't let me open the game at all but that's an old problem by now and instead the bigger problem is that other tools also refuse to work.

Unarchiver let me use earlier updates just fine but when i try it on this fixed release it just says that the program is damaged and gives me the option to just put it in the recycle bin.

Anyone else still have problems like this? If so are there any solutions available?

Last edited:

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
The link on that kemono thingie is the old even buggier version.

Fixed version was released for patreons 13/7 and for public consumtion yesterday.(V3.2f)

Gettyra

Apr 23, 2021
The link on that kemono thingie is the old even buggier version.

Fixed version was released for patreons 13/7 and for public consumtion yesterday.(V3.2f)
Yeah and the mac one on that kemono is 3.2f, new compression method didn't work for many macs so that one got updated. It's why it has (old method) by it.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes