4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
Guys I havent watch rick and morty but I really doubt that Tricia is a virgin is that something that the dev wanted to add?
She's barely a character in the show, but what's clear is that she's pretty perverted. I like that the dev took small aspects of her character design (her cross) and basically just ran with it. She's one of my favorite girls in the game.

XLegion5000

May 22, 2018
Very much hope on later updates, come more personal Beth moments like her pretending to be Gwendolyn, or that it maybe will continue by her uncontrolled thoughts.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Wouldn't know....
Morticia is in the game, although not a clone - just a female version of Morty....

I have found that a modest amount of alcohol lowers the brain activity enough to get one through
difficult episodes.

There's not much to watch since I stopped drinking....:cry:

Reactions: dokodesuka

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Morticia is in the game, although not a clone - just a female version of Morty....

I have found that a modest amount of alcohol lowers the brain activity enough to get one through
difficult episodes.

There's not much to watch since I stopped drinking....:cry:
I prefer to recover with a good book, but I may try alcohol if I run into another difficult episode.

Have you tried The Owl House, it's surprisingly good for a Disney show. I'm actually surprised there's not a game based on it yet.

Reactions: dokodesuka

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I prefer to recover with a good book, but I may try alcohol if I run into another difficult episode.

Have you tried The Owl House, it's surprisingly good for a Disney show. I'm actually surprised there's not a game based on it yet.
there was but it was cancelled and there are a few out there

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
That's like saying 'It doesn't smell so bad for a turd' ?....but I'll check it out.

In my mind Disney is the epitome of evil, and as such they have an awful amount of lawyers.

Making a game would be a sure way to get that evil posse on your ass...

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
The Owl House seems to be written for a dim middleclass preteen girl...not my cup of tea really.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes