4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
You finger her ass, no fucking.
Actually, you finger to prepare for an actual penetration.... so yeah, buttsex. He took her anal virginity.

As an aside, does someone else get serious Tsundere vibes from Tricia's interactions with Morty,
specially her words and expressions in their 1st dialogue in the Halloween party? Just sayin'

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I just noticed Morticia listed in Morty cell's messenger, after doing somme truth or dare games - does she send you stuff through in this edition or is it just a placeholder for future ones?

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
I just noticed Morticia listed in Morty cell's messenger, after doing somme truth or dare games - does she send you stuff through in this edition or is it just a placeholder for future ones?
She shows you her O face but that doesn't seem to work in 1.9. What I did was copy and paste the files in the data folder in 1.8 from boot on down into the 1.9 data folder and skipped any duplicate files, (at least I think that's how I pulled that off:unsure:). The only thing missing that I can see is the Beth masturbation scene after she gives Morty the hand job, tho, you can access that in the Mind Blowers so, it's not a total loss

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
She shows you her O face but that doesn't seem to work in 1.9. What I did was copy and paste the files in the data folder in 1.8 from boot on down into the 1.9 data folder and skipped any duplicate files, (at least I think that's how I pulled that off:unsure:). The only thing missing that I can see is the Beth masturbation scene after she gives Morty the hand job, tho, you can access that in the Mind Blowers so, it's not a total loss

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Has the dev said if he's releasing an update on the first or is it going to be another two month dev cycle?

I'm fine both ways but he had been rock solid every month till the last release when he wanted to do a bigger release.

.... God danm it! The blowjob training with Summer is so hot, I can't wait for the next 'session'. Maybe that nasty tasting condom won't be necessary. She's gotta learn to swallow if she wants to keep Ethan =D

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Has the dev said if he's releasing an update on the first or is it going to be another two month dev cycle?

I'm fine both ways but he had been rock solid every month till the last release when he wanted to do a bigger release.

.... God danm it! The blowjob training with Summer is so hot, I can't wait for the next 'session'. Maybe that nasty tasting condom won't be necessary. She's gotta learn to swallow if she wants to keep Ethan =D
Supposing it even counts as practice considering the "instruction model" is twice the size of Ethan's, in her own words.
And though she rejected it previously, boobjob practice might be a way for Summer to diversify her skills, get around nasty condom tastes and gagging too. :D

Not to mention Unity's bachelorette party - who will be invited (Tricia, Morticia, Jessica, Beth?) and what kind of hijinks might end up happening there?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
From Patron

Hello everyone! I wanted to make a quick update on Rick and Morty patch 1_9.
The patch will be mostly focused on Summer, (around 3 events), continuation of the gazorpazorp route and some other smaller events. I'm currently still in the middle of drawing the art but I'll try to finish it by 10th of March. Thank you all for your patience, stay awesome!

Very excited to see more events with Summer.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
The whole game is bug filled unfortunately. So many problems.
Yeah, honestly, there's a lot to be desired, because I do enjoy a whole lot of the situations this Morty finds himself in, and the sexual tension is done very well. It's just not really a put together game at the moment.

mormis

Apr 12, 2018
finished the story but why cant i see all the last scene in this patch in the basement gallery??

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
finished the story but why cant i see all the last scene in this patch in the basement gallery??
What scenes do you mean exactly? The halloween ones i'm pretty sure are acessible amid the mindblowers in the basement.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes