4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Not sure why this works maybe the dev can tell me this?
if i change this on the img i get at the start 500 from rick but why?
View attachment 3766312
well most likely the function getIntegerVariable will eiher variable money which could be 0 at start and/or the function returns 0 if the variable does not extist yet. so to sum it up num = 0, molah = 500

calculation num = num + moilah which should be 0 + 500 which is 500

master861

Nov 4, 2022
That i know that 0+500 = 500 is but why is moolah rick in this case.
and getIntegerVariable is expecting are string that is why "money"
and the second say's setIntegerVariable weach means get what is stored in money and but it into num.
Because if i use this string money = "500"; the game crashes for me it seems ther is something wrong but not sure if its from the game or unity itself
Anyway this is my frist unity game i play and so far i like it hope for more content in the future. :giggle:

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
That i know that 0+500 = 500 is but why is moolah rick in this case.
and getIntegerVariable is expecting are string that is why "money"
and the second say's setIntegerVariable weach means get what is stored in money and but it into num.
Because if i use this string money = "500"; the game crashes for me it seems ther is something wrong but not sure if its from the game or unity itself
money is type integer which mean only numbers like 1, 2 , 3 not strings which is tex. also molah is just a local variabl so to speak in context of the game itself there is no 1 to 1 connection to thhe actual conetx of the game

without game context the function has a parameter so addMOney(200) [moolah is now 200] can be called after that moolah will be set to 500. then we call the getInter unction to revieve potential bvalue of the variable money which is in all bases 0 at the beginning. we store this value in the variable num. then we the code does num + moolah and stores it into num which is 500 in this case. then we store the value of num into the variable money. after that only display text code

so speaking this code does not make sense at all. the variable money just stores the money you have in the game

he should have coded it that way:

Code:
public void addMoney(int amountToAdd)
{
    int money = getInteger("money");
    money += amountToAdd
    setInteger("money", money)
}
i left the set and get funtion simply to write faster and i left out unity display text

so in my case moolah is ammountToAdd the dev has just a terrible way of naming variables

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
this game being almost 20gb is just hilarious
It's because the archive is unpacked. Instead of being a single data.unity3d file (sort of fancy zip file), it's all the individual asset elements instead, which is pretty big.

My guess (because I can only guess) is because the trouble he's been having with MACs having issues with single files more than 2GB. Splitting it open means no file is more than a few hundred MB. Or he forgot to pack it? Again, just a guess.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
what are major differences between this and other "another way home" i know its a parody of this but which one is more stable/ more content?
Another Way Home is the better version.

This one is the main game but it's in Unity and the dev tried to do a sandbox game but the coding sucks.
The renpy remake turns it into a VN and adds some spicier writing.

Reactions: PantyPantsu

123k2kd

Jan 18, 2022
Going to skip this one. I can't get excited about the random alien chicks that were in one episode of the show.
I know it's very Rick and Morty to have zany adventures but I still rather the story be focused on the earth girls (mainly Beth and Summer).
Bruh the characters that have lewd scenes aren't even in the Rick and Morty main series, it's in some spin-off short series of the vindicators 2 lmao

Edit: my bad, seems like they were at least mentioned in the episode lol

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: strenif

John Dirt

Aug 29, 2017

qhrieughuebgq

Nov 7, 2023
Are you serious? You can't expect the creator to cater to every ones particular fetish. You have to be realistic. There just isn't that many people who prefer erotica involving geriatric transsexuals. Not according to Google, anyway. Considering the few updates Ferdaf is doing, adding some new pathway would be a mistake.
Don't pretend like you don't want to plow Morty, especially the one dressed as Jessica, while he goes Oh Jeez, Oh Jeez, Oh Jeez.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Can i it be that ther is are loop because i finshid the event with beth that wear morty turns into are horse, but the quest is still ther in the quest log?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes