4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Thincar

Sep 22, 2018
I'm just getting immediate crashes when I try to continue from last patch or continue in general, anyone else? Using PC version.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Sounds like the next patch will focus on the Vindicators too.
Can't say I'm to trilled by that. Might be next year before we get back to the earth girls.
Hopefully Vindicators fans enjoy all the content coming their way.

• Sad
Reactions: Jeancul2

Slipboi

Aug 4, 2017
My favorite are the ones where people don't even write full sentences.

Update?
Save please
Andriod?
Save?
Mom fuckable?
My hard drive crashed last week and I lost all my saves. Can someone post a completed save file for me?
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUE!

Reactions: strenif

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RickAndMortyAWayBackHome-4.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Honestly after all this time I forgot the Ren'Py remake was a remake XD. Does this version have more content? Also I noticed it doesn't have a rape tag like the other version. Are those scenes just not here? (That would suck, I'm into that shit.)

Reactions: genericguy1000

Human15651

Oct 16, 2017
Honestly after all this time I forgot the Ren'Py remake was a remake XD. Does this version have more content? Also I noticed it doesn't have a rape tag like the other version. Are those scenes just not here? (That would suck, I'm into that shit.)
renpy version is a port of this game with a couple extra scenes

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
Renpy version cuts out the wandering mechanic and money system, opting for a linear experience that tells a more cohesive story. There’s original scenes (narrative and lewd) as well as a lot of script touch ups and quality of life improvements (bug fixes, multiple save slots, rollback, better fast forward, unlocked gallery from the start, setting age and incest flags, etc). Rape options are still present (including some original scenarios) but it should be stated that the core narrative leans more to the “love” side.

Bionic Pun

Mar 26, 2021
OK I have gone through the game and heres the deal...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now, if I have missed anything anyone can let me know but that was what I was able to find.

Reactions: badttbtiger
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes