4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

qhrieughuebgq

Nov 7, 2023
Dude, it is not the first time that this happened, like this website has no strict rules around posts, unlike steam underground community, like this post right here is an example.
the was another post in the attack on survey Corp with an attached screenshot of a mission for one of the characters telling him exactly what to do, but instead of going and doing what the game was telling him he came to the thread and said "what do I do here?", does that sound like a reason for a post to you?
No that sounds like a reason to use reddit or a basic search engine.

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
No that sounds like a reason to use reddit or a basic search engine.
this is why these posts are just infuriating, because instead of doing there own research or trying to solve the problem or maybe just fucking reading instead of quickly smashing that control button to get to the scenes, they just chose the easy route and posting about their problem here, a problem that would be solved if they were to use their heads, and never use that brain that is probably rotting up there for god knows how long, and i understand if it is a technical issue like errors or bugs, but this is just insane.

Reactions: Zimowit

Homelander_

Dec 15, 2021
From the renpy nightmirror remake thread. Seems like there are two animated scenes both are vindicator character events.

Bionic Pun

Mar 26, 2021
I would be ok with an update with side characters if they're hot and the story that accompanies them is a good one. Characters like Miss Lead (Pic related) or Supernova would be welcome if the stories that accompany them are wild enough. Though I agree with Strenif, I come to this game for potential Beth stuff.

Reactions: strenif

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
R&M v4_0 Release:

PC- (Please use 7zip or Winrar to extract for best results)

-- -- -- --

-MAC- (Please use BetterZip to extract for best results.)

-- Drive(ZIP)alt -- -- MegaNZ(Alt)

-ANDROID-

-- --

-LINUX-

--

--------------------------------------------------------------

Quick guide: (Has to be done in this order)

-Talk to Rick (Vindicators assemble)

-Use the CAR in the front yard to travel to space and visit the Vindicators Headquarters. Visit the female bathroom and find Noob-Noob's cape.

-Visit Calypso's room

-Revisit Calypso's room.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone!

I'm finally done with this patch. It took a lot longer than I had hoped, but adding new areas and characters to the game is always slower (especially 6 of them). I'm still working on Supernova’s route but I’ll probably release her with the next patch since it’s still in the early stages.

I hope you enjoy it, see you guys soon!

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes