4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
From Patreon

**Hey, I'm still working on it, fixing up some animation issues I'm having. I'll make a lens post update and a comment update on here once I start testing. I promise I'll finish the game tonight!**
Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So it looks like one of the animations is giving the dev some techincal issues putting into the game. Not sure on the details.
Right now the status is 'working on it' with no ETA which I think is smart at this point.

It might be today it might be tomorrow. I know the hype for this patch is big but probably best to relax and just check back this weekend.

Reactions: thomasxlong

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
At this point he should probably just make updates come out every two months rather than every month. He keeps adding more places/characters with every update, which is not necessarily a bad thing.. but I imagine because of that it's becoming more difficult to meet the one month update cycle. Personally, I hope he puts the brakes on introducing new characters with every update for awhile because he's got plenty to work with as is. (Even though I say this I would love to Supernova, but Unity is still the top alien girl for me.)

Reactions: strenif

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Agreed. A two month dev cycle for a one man shop is better. More content, less bugs, less dev stress.

Side charicters arn't a big deal for me so I'm very ok with just keeping what we have for now (really I just want more Summer/Beth content).

Reactions: OGRey and Jeancul

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Come on guys, we know it is out, the last few posts told us so. So relax and be patient, I have a feeling it won't be long :alien:

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
i have to say i like the update. And i find it interesting that both beth and summer are going to be making the other jealous i hope the next update we get will be mortica

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Can anyone tell me how much content is in this game yet? And if the scenes are animated (sex scenes if any)? Thanks :)

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
So far so good. Just a couple little glitches I've encountered so far. First, I can't access the art school, (all I get from Beth is "Never mind"). I can access all the movie scenes and the midnight visits, had a similar issue with 1.9c, there it was weird, sometimes I could access the art class, but, then the Morticia messages wouldn't work, or, the messages would work, and the art class wouldn't. Also, I couldn't find a way out of "Morty's Mind Blowers". Anyone else experiencing this?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes