4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Is there a key that speeds up text without me having to just keep clicking nonstop?
To those wanting to skip boring dialogue: Download an autoclicker, put it to 1ms, and have fun. Just be sure not to skip any of the good stuff
On a keyboard you can use Enter / Return. I use the numpad Enter ( ) so it doesn't spend the main key. You can press it really fast. And the H key hides the text box.

I really love this game, it has a major quality of story, animations and drawings but sometimes is hard to follow the quests from the phone, would be nice if they do layers, for example: quest--> then the layers with all the characters, beth for example--> the quests for her, and when you finish them just erase them from the registry and if there's another replace it for the new quest for her, I mess up some times and I don't know what to do
It's missing the latest Beth quests, it's definitely something that's being overlooked on purpose, probably because of lack of time (between more animations / CGs vs an updated cleaned-up quest list).

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
On a keyboard you can use Enter / Return. I use the numpad Enter ( ) so it doesn't spend the main key. You can press it really fast. And the H key hides the text box.
That's what I've had to do. Its irritating, so I wanted an ACTUAL speed up key and not break my keys.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Only scenes in this version are two Summer and Tricia scenes (with Morty in one of them) and Anal with Beth.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
If you guys could only pick 1 girl, which one would it be?
Morticia, underrated but has the potential to be best girl (since she is just as kinky as Player Morty). Wishing she got more content and played a bigger role, since Player Morty appears to be transcending beyond the limits of Morty-ism and becoming the one true Morty :KEK:

Reactions: Nixi~ and Darkaura

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Morticia, underrated but has the potential to be best girl (since she is just as kinky as Player Morty). Wishing she got more content and played a bigger role, since Player Morty appears to be transcending beyond the limits of Morty-ism and becoming the one true Morty :KEK:
It feels like you are fucking yourself :KEK: so, Morticia is a no-no for me.

Last edited:

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
It feels like you are fucking yourself :KEK: so, Morticia is a no-no for me.
Not like I'm actually fucking myself, since it's established there are an infinite number of versions of myself. Besides, I'd rather fuck the female version of myself than see some other dude fuck her:WeSmart:. Would feel gay.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkaura and OGRey
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes