4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

userNameRandomTwo

May 23, 2020
Is there a way to get all the media content (images,..) used in the game?
i.e accessing the game files or is there a link with everything?
thanks

Foxnote

Dec 27, 2019
Really liking it, but I'm stuck on the jessica path: I'm at the part where you can choose "small talk" with her and it sends you on a whole long escapade with the bully and his mom but I never get a new option with Jessica the "small talk" prompt just repeats.
Does anyone know if there is a work around or if this has been patched ?
Jessica ends after that point. Not yet added any more content yet. Unless you count going down other paths with jessica in it. Like the halloween event. or tricia sleepover event.

Reactions: winstonfivever

userNameRandomTwo

May 23, 2020
Has been discussed recently look through the past 10-15 pages.
I'm sorry didn't mean to say game files (save files), i was asking if there was a way to access all the assets and sprites used in the game.
English is not my first language so I apologies if I didn't make myself clear

Foxnote

Dec 27, 2019
I'm sorry didn't mean to say game files (save files), i was asking if there was a way to access all the assets and sprites used in the game.
English is not my first language so I apologies if I didn't make myself clear
I know, there's a image extraction tool that people have referenced before in the thread. Though I believe it was just a theory and not tested.
However, you can only extract still images and not the animations.

userNameRandomTwo

May 23, 2020
I know, there's a image extraction tool that people have referenced before in the thread. Though I believe it was just a theory and not tested.
However, you can only extract still images and not the animations.
that's totally fine tho, would that tool work on a macbook or only on windows?

btw been reading the rest of the thread and still can't find it.

Foxnote

Dec 27, 2019
that's totally fine tho, would that tool work on a macbook or only on windows?

btw been reading the rest of the thread and still can't find it.
This game is powered by the Unity game engine, so it puts persistent data (like saved games) on different places .

On a Windows PC, it saves data in the registry:
View attachment 636126
If you right-click that "Ferdafs" folder you can choose Export to create a .reg file that you can then backup or use on another computer to recreate the saved game in your registry (you double-click on it and Windows will ask if you want to apply the settings in the .reg file into your own registry, which is a dangerous thing to do if you obtained that .reg file from some external source on the web, so only do this for .reg files you created yourself).
It should be similar to mac for finding reg files.

userNameRandomTwo

May 23, 2020
The images should be close to where that person said. Im not looking personally for it xD cause Im sleepy today
He pointed to where the game save files are not the assets, I've completely scoured all the folders near that folder and found no images or assets or whatever.

If anyone has a Mac or has already extracted every single image from the game please reply?

thanks.

Foxnote

Dec 27, 2019
He pointed to where the game save files are not the assets, I've completely scoured all the folders near that folder and found no images or assets or whatever.

If anyone has a Mac or has already extracted every single image from the game please reply?

thanks.
I've found Unity Studio. Here it is. It's take 5 Gb of RAM but it's working. And it'll extract every image at once. Just follow the directions on this site. It's simple.
Also i've found Assets Bundle Extractor(here) but it'll extract only file by file.

That's a different story but i want to find that too. The program that can combine images using Unity script(or whatever is unity using) into short videos which i'll play in Media Player Classic in cycle mode. That will be something. Do you know can Spine2D do something like this? I mean combine images.
You didnt really look that well at all did you.

• Haha
Reactions: OGRey

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
That's not the worst of it, at some point it says "(to be continued next patch)" while there's still some stuff to do in the game, so that list is not entirely accurate.
We're freeloading this game, so it's kind of a d*** move to complain, anyway...

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes