4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Android version is very buggy for me. Often i cant progress scenes buttons dont react or entire dialogues restart directly after they ended and repeat.

Bertorini

Dec 10, 2018
Suffering a lot of issues.

Black screens on scene completion, usually the bathroom peep scenes, with no way to proceed and have to close and re-open wiping any progress.

Phone not updating correctly.

Getting stuck with the only option for Rick is to ask for advisce about Jessica and not able to work for Rick to earn cash.

Fed up of having to click again through all the content that I have done before :(

It's a great game but the issues really do put you off.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
There really should be renpy style save mechanic and better thought out triggers for scenes and dialogue options. For example whrn you start some of ricks missions morty says its not plasma again is it? Altho the plasma mission wasnt even available until then. Or if you buy the sexbot you get a scene with morticia before she even arrived. The most important thing however would be to implement a grace period after every button press that prevents you from instantly pressing the next button that spawned in its place. And also sometimes like in the shop for example you can acticate something that is behind another button effectively locking you in placr with no way to get out. Theres more issues this is just what i remembered.

The content itself is good but its very hard to play without just watching everything in the basement/gallery cus of bugs and crashes

Oct 28, 2019
so whoever created this link for mega their account has been terminated anyway we can get a new mega link or should i just suck it up and use one of the other download ways

pagotoknut

Feb 20, 2020
There really should be renpy style save mechanic and better thought out triggers for scenes and dialogue options. For example whrn you start some of ricks missions morty says its not plasma again is it? Altho the plasma mission wasnt even available until then. Or if you buy the sexbot you get a scene with morticia before she even arrived. The most important thing however would be to implement a grace period after every button press that prevents you from instantly pressing the next button that spawned in its place. And also sometimes like in the shop for example you can acticate something that is behind another button effectively locking you in placr with no way to get out. Theres more issues this is just what i remembered.

The content itself is good but its very hard to play without just watching everything in the basement/gallery cus of bugs and crashes
I agree. Dev should hire someone who fix bugs or he should fix it by himself, but Its better for everybody if he hire someone, then he won't waste time to fix bugs and can focus on next patch

Reactions: LeFapman

Emeedo

May 18, 2019
I really like the scenes and the part of the story that I was able to play. The bathroom scenes are bugged and I can't talk to Rick without bugging.

Reactions: noscruples

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I really like the scenes and the part of the story that I was able to play. The bathroom scenes are bugged and I can't talk to Rick without bugging.
this game is eternally buggy. It speaks to how good the writing and art work is that we still play a game with this many bugs.

• Haha
Reactions: dokodesuka
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes