4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Some mindblowers like the ones in the Other spot seems to get stuck and not play any idea why?

Bionic Pun

Mar 26, 2021
Welp finished with the pool. damn good adventure. Thumbs up to the update and that YOU rickpool98 for the heroing.

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
Picked this up not to long ago and love it just wanted to ask does it take about 3 months for the Dev to update this game every time? seems kind of long but not really complaining compared so some of the VNs on this site ??

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
There's been a lot going on behind the scenes, primarily solving the MAC issue.

Routes has been getting longer, that takes more time I guess ?

I wouldn't be surprised if F has a dayjob also, they would be crazy not to - phatreon can pull the plug anytime...

We hope we're getting back to the bi-monthly releasecycle soon ;)

dexter_00

Apr 8, 2021
Guys, im confused, i have the 3.5 version and it has 4.5GB, this new version that our friend posted has only 2.3GB, so it's just the new scenes there? I still have to keep my older version to have the full content? There will be a full version later?

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Guys, im confused, i have the 3.5 version and it has 4.5GB, this new version that our friend posted has only 2.3GB, so it's just the new scenes there? I still have to keep my older version to have the full content? There will be a full version later?

I believe there was some post about the Dev implementing some new image compressing for the game. It should have all the scenes.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Hope springs infernal :devilish:

This time a year I suspect our F is out and about getting some sun and brewskis.

I'd be surprised if we hear from them before August.

These days I use the Renpy version for mindblowers, it's so much easier to navigate.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes