garmander

Aug 15, 2020
This is an absolutely fantastic game, and to call this renpy version merely a 'port' honestly feels like an injustice. This version is just so so so much more playable. Thank you for putting in all the effort.
Just a quick sidebar, I'm a big NTR fan, and just wanted to make sure I didn't miss any:
There's the blowjob scene with Tricia and Mr. Tyson, the Morticia scenes where she blows the other Mortys, the Morticia-Mr. Meseeks scene, and the scenes with Keara. I guess the Unity scenes are also sort of NTR.
Honestly, I was also hoping to see Morticia fuck that vampire dude, and Summer fuck Ethan, but I get how divisive NTR is as a genre, and the original creator risking alienating a bunch of his followers probably wouldn't be worth it just to appease a couple of fetishists.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
This is an absolutely fantastic game, and to call this renpy version merely a 'port' honestly feels like an injustice. This version is just so so so much more playable. Thank you for putting in all the effort.
Just a quick sidebar, I'm a big NTR fan, and just wanted to make sure I didn't miss any:
There's the blowjob scene with Tricia and Mr. Tyson, the Morticia scenes where she blows the other Mortys, the Morticia-Mr. Meseeks scene, and the scenes with Keara. I guess the Unity scenes are also sort of NTR.
Honestly, I was also hoping to see Morticia fuck that vampire dude, and Summer fuck Ethan, but I get how divisive NTR is as a genre, and the original creator risking alienating a bunch of his followers probably wouldn't be worth it just to appease a couple of fetishists.
Thanks! I'm glad you are enjoying the game!:LOL: I did call it a remake, not a port. I've changed way too much to be a port.

Technically also in the NTR category: the car with Summer (sort of) since it's sentient, all the parts with anti-morty, and the Summer and Tricia scenes as well. Also, since several girls cheat with Morty (Beth, Summer, Jessica, Reka, Keara, Unity) on their boyfriend/husbands I think that counts as Netorase.

Along with the next update, I also have an update to my Tag Details section in the OP (specifically NTR) to try and break it down a bit more. It's a weird game and classifying all of it correctly has been a bit of a challenge.

As to adding more NTR, it's not exactly my thing, but it doesn't really bother me either. As long as there is player choice I don't have an issue adding in content people like even if some people don't like that content. I've added a lot of things I know some players don't like.

I'll add the suggestion into my request list as I always believe more options are better. However, I think these fall into the category of scenes I don't have the art skill to make. Most of what I have added is edited artwork and very (very) little of it is drawn from scratch. For the male characters you mentioned, they have almost no existing artwork for me to work with, and no sexual artwork at all. So, I simply don't think I have the ability to make them. That doesn't mean no hope, but also, not a priority for me to work on.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I am currently studying art and would love to help with this, but (and it's a little bubble butt ;) ) I'm not sure if I'm good enough or could dedicate enough time. I might try working on a scene or two and see if my skill level is up to it. I'll maybe submit it here, if I do, for fun, and to see if it would be useful to you. Cheers.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I am currently studying art and would love to help with this, but (and it's a little bubble butt ;) ) I'm not sure if I'm good enough or could dedicate enough time. I might try working on a scene or two and see if my skill level is up to it. I'll maybe submit it here, if I do, for fun, and to see if it would be useful to you. Cheers.
Let me know if you do decide to make something. I can't promise I can include it, but I will give it serious consideration, and credit, if I do put it in!

Reactions: johndoe19

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Let me know if you do decide to make something. I can't promise I can include it, but I will give it serious consideration, and credit, if I do put it in!
Thanks. I will think about a scenario that me and others might like and at least try. If it's good enough to submit, I will let you see it for sure. I am not worried about credit, I'd be happy to do it just for my love of the game. I might have to talk to you more about what exactly you'd require, format, image size etc, but I'll leave that until I've at least tested my skills.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course, that's just a suggestion, I realise you have a lot on your plate, so I won't be annoyed if you don't.

P.S. I could perhaps work on the additional image(s) that might be needed for that to be implemented, if you like?

P.P.S. There is a small continuity error in that scene. When he is fingering her butt hole, the dildo that she just re-inserted is missing. I could probably edit that image to correct it.

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2020
Night Mirror, I have another scene suggestion: If you have the time, would you kindly also add the ANAL option to this Summer scene too?

Holes
Screenshot_20210610-153300.png

I would also like an ANAL FINGERING segment when Morty feels upon Summer's ass as well. Screenshot_20210610-153217.png

I've been DYING to see Summer do ANAL, as well as Morty blowing a big load inside her TIGHT ASSHOLE.

Screenshot_20210610-153333.png

I would really love that.

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Thanks. I will think about a scenario that me and others might like and at least try. If it's good enough to submit, I will let you see it for sure. I am not worried about credit, I'd be happy to do it just for my love of the game. I might have to talk to you more about what exactly you'd require, format, image size etc, but I'll leave that until I've at least tested my skills.

Of course, that's just a suggestion, I realise you have a lot on your plate, so I won't be annoyed if you don't.

P.S. I could perhaps work on the additional image(s) that might be needed for that to be implemented, if you like?

P.P.S. There is a small continuity error in that scene. When he is fingering her butt hole, the dildo that she just re-inserted is missing. I could probably edit that image to correct it.
I've add it into my list of requests. I'm pretty sure it's two options: one rape (Morty removing the dildo and slipping it in) and consensual (Beth telling him to change holes). If you'd like to try giving it a shot (on any of the above) you are welcome to go for it! And if not, it's in my list for the next time around (not sure I can get it done this update).

If we do move forward with co-lab art, I'll let you know the formats I need, but I can work with most major file formats.

Night Mirror, I have another scene suggestion: If you have the time, would you kindly also add the ANAL option to this Summer scene too?

Holes

I would also like an ANAL FINGERING segment here as well.

I've been DYING to see Summer do ANAL, as well as Morty blowing a big load inside her TIGHT ASSHOLE.

I would really love that.
Added into the request list. I'll see what I can do about getting it done.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I've add it into my list of requests. I'm pretty sure it's two options: one rape (Morty removing the dildo and slipping it in) and consensual (Beth telling him to change holes). If you'd like to try giving it a shot (on any of the above) you are welcome to go for it! And if not, it's in my list for the next time around (not sure I can get it done this update).

If we do move forward with co-lab art, I'll let you know the formats I need, but I can work with most major file formats.

I was more thinking more along the lines of Morty begging/persuading Beth. Such as "but Mommy, it was so great last time, do you not want me to ... ", etc. So possibly three options. :LOL:
I will seriously have a go at coming up with something for this then. I will closely examine the current images and what I can do to change them to what would be required, and even maybe consider completely new images. For simple static images, I could do them in any format and resolution you prefer, if that's all you need. If it's for animated scenes, I'm not sure what would be required for that, but we could discuss that, and I could possibly come up with what's needed. I could even do the images as Photoshop PSD files, saved as layers, so the characters and backgrounds can be easily isolated, if that helps. Out of curiosity, what resolution are the images, normally?

Dec 13, 2020

Do ya thang bro!

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I was more thinking more along the lines of Morty begging/persuading Beth. Such as "but Mommy, it was so great last time, do you not want me to ... ", etc. So possibly three options. :LOL:
I will seriously have a go at coming up with something for this then. I will closely examine the current images and what I can do to change them to what would be required, and even maybe consider completely new images. For simple static images, I could do them in any format and resolution you prefer, if that's all you need. If it's for animated scenes, I'm not sure what would be required for that, but we could discuss that, and I could possibly come up with what's needed. I could even do the images as Photoshop PSD files, saved as layers, so the characters and backgrounds can be easily isolated, if that helps. Out of curiosity, what resolution are the images, normally?
That's half the fun (and challenge) of editing, trying to make it fit the scene! I've been working on trying to figure out how to fit in a request for sex during Beth's Midnight Snack scene for a couple days now, and I think I just cracked it today. Now I have to write and do the artwork for it!

For the moment, let's stick to just one extended option. I think the "but Mommy..." version sounds pretty good, so I'd say start there. I'm happy to be as involved or hands off with the process as you would like me to be for this scene. When you have something you think is ready for me to review (in any stage) let me know and I'll be happy to give my feedback.

For clarity, this isn't a promise to include the scene. I'll still have final say on what goes in to the game, and may edit the art or dialogue to fit with the tone I'm going for. If I don't think it works for some reason then I'll do my best to explain why, and work towards something that does if we can. If it does get included, you will be credited (I know you said it's not a big deal, but credit where it is due) for the scene as an artist on the project.

(All that sounds way more mean than I want it to, but I also want to be honest and upfront. It may be a remake but it's still my version of it :D).

The game uses 1920x1080 .png files for stills and 1920x1080 30fps (mostly) .webm files for animation. Both are fine as final files. At least for this scene I probably don't need PSD files. If we do more in future we can figure out a process that works for both our needs.

Thanks again for stepping up to help with art! I hope we can make something even more awesome together!

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
That's half the fun (and challenge) of editing, trying to make it fit the scene! I've been working on trying to figure out how to fit in a request for sex during Beth's Midnight Snack scene for a couple days now, and I think I just cracked it today. Now I have to write and do the artwork for it!

For the moment, let's stick to just one extended option. I think the "but Mommy..." version sounds pretty good, so I'd say start there. I'm happy to be as involved or hands off with the process as you would like me to be for this scene. When you have something you think is ready for me to review (in any stage) let me know and I'll be happy to give my feedback.

For clarity, this isn't a promise to include the scene. I'll still have final say on what goes in to the game, and may edit the art or dialogue to fit with the tone I'm going for. If I don't think it works for some reason then I'll do my best to explain why, and work towards something that does if we can. If it does get included, you will be credited (I know you said it's not a big deal, but credit where it is due) for the scene as an artist on the project.

(All that sounds way more mean than I want it to, but I also want to be honest and upfront. It may be a remake but it's still my version of it :D).

The game uses 1920x1080 .png files for stills and 1920x1080 30fps (mostly) .webm files for animation. Both are fine as final files. At least for this scene, I probably don't need PSD files. If we do more in future we can figure out a process that works for both our needs.

Thanks again for stepping up to help with art! I hope we can make something even more awesome together!
I totally understand and agree with your view. I think you've done great so far, and I have no desire to make you change your vision, or interfere with it, but if I can add to it in any way, then great. I will try working on the images I think will be needed to make that scene work, and let you know as soon as I do. It might take me a few days. Again, I'm not familiar with how the animations work, but I can do a bit of research on that and talk to you more about that if/when necessary. Cheers.

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I totally understand and agree with your view. I think you've done great so far, and I have no desire to make you change your vision, or interfere with it, but if I can add to it in any way, then great. I will try working on the images I think will be needed to make that scene work, and let you know as soon as I do. It might take me a few days. Again, I'm not familiar with how the animations work, but I can do a bit of research on that and talk to you more about that if/when necessary. Cheers.
The original animations are all done in Live2D (free to try (and use with limitations) but paid yearly to really do much with). For animation edits I've been doing, I picked the slow way of exporting every frame and editing them one at a time. This also has the side effect that the main tool I use for art, Clip Studio Paint Pro, has a limit of 24 frames per second when doing animation so I have to transcode 30 into 24 and edit that, then export each second of video and join them back together in my video editor.

Doing a quick scene review, it does seem like this the "Just the Tip" scene requires some animation edits to look the best it can be (without doing all new art or stills (in place of the animation), which I usually try to avoid both :p). Luckily, the animation also don't seem too complex as there is already an animation (the first one of Morty grinding on her before she puts her vib back in) that could be easily modified for penetration.

Animation edits are usually the most time consuming for me to do (a day or two since they are tend to be 10 second long at 24 frames so 240 images to edit). I considered very few of them during the initial build since I already had enough things to do at the time. I'm pretty sure this was a scene I reviewed for editing but since it was mostly animation I never got back to it.

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
I think Morty and Beth should talk to Doctor Wong about their relationship. They could also talk about a possible pregnancy. And at the end of the session, it would be best if they clearly demonstrate again what kind of relationship it is now in the family. With again 2 possibilities at the end. I bet Dr. Wong would find that very exciting!
Maybe then Dr Wong will give Morty a special session. With again 2 options at the end.

PS: And maybe Summer should come along. Either as a family meeting (without Jerry of course) or just Morty and Summer.

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I think Morty and Beth should talk to Doctor Wong about their relationship. They could also talk about a possible pregnancy. And at the end of the session, it would be best if they clearly demonstrate again what kind of relationship it is now in the family. With again 2 possibilities at the end. I bet Dr. Wong would find that very exciting!
Maybe then Dr Wong will give Morty a special session. With again 2 options at the end.

PS: And maybe Summer should come along. Either as a family meeting (without Jerry of course) or just Morty and Summer.
I'll add it onto the request list, but it is unlikely to go in any time soon. Until we have more of Dr. Wong and interactions with her, I'm hesitant to advance the existing plot line. That's true for any content that we don't have more of. I'd love to have the bed arrive, or have a Summer/Beth three-way, or do any number of new scenes. But, until I know where the story is headed, I don't really want to push it forward and write myself into a corner. New scenes are going to mostly come from Ferdafs. I'll continue to expand/modify those scenes.

Still, thank you very much for the suggestion! Even if it's not going in now, having an idea of what people want to see will help guide the game moving forward.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
REQUEST LIST (CLOSED)
Due to the game wrapping up, I am no longer going to take or track requests. I'm not sure what will happen with them in the long run, but for now they are even further on the backburner.

CONTRIBUTIONS

BUG FIXES (r3.8P4)

• (Pending) Day 22 Chicken Wings:
    • Depending on your choices at the zoo, Summer gets back together with Ethan either to make Morty jealous or just because she misses Ethan. Yet when Morty & Summer go on a date together, no matter what you did, she acts as though it's the latter one.
  • (Cannot Reproduce) Day 22:
    • Happy Accident: There is a single black frame during the initial vaginal penetration animation interrupting the loop.
  • (Cannot Reproduce) Day 32: Creampies
    • Whenever Morty exits the Narnia portal, a black line scrolls down the entire screen as the portal closes. I'm not sure if this is reproducable or just an issue with my PC specifically.
ART FIXES
  • (Pending) Day 23: Just the Tip
    • Beth's vibrator is missing from the scene when Morty is getting ready for anal.

Last edited:

Bennymac

Nov 20, 2020
What the hell is the "request list" anyhow?

I realized that I’ve not been as clear as I could be about what the request list is (and isn't). So, since I like typing (and I'm going to assume you like reading if you've made it this far, sorry, the skip button won't help you here! HAHA-wait no don't go!), here is more than you ever wanted to know about the request list!

As the name suggests, the request list is a list with things people have asked to be included in the game. It also has some of my own stuff that I would like to add too (why make two lists when one will do). However, just because something makes it onto the request list, it doesn’t mean it will be added to the game (even my own items).

It is more a reference guide for me to see all the things people have asked for in one place. It is not a roadmap (off road WOOHOO!), or a promise of fulfillment, it's my cliffs notes for the forum posts and my brain.

Implementation also might not match the request exactly. I’m putting in content the game wasn’t meant to have. While I have some wiggle room with a lot of stuff, some things simply don’t fit (that's what she said).

There is no priority on what items will be added into the game and when. It’s mostly going to be worked on when I think I can add something and have the drive to do it (this is free after all, what more do you want?). So some requests might be fulfilled quickly while others linger for several updates, or never get put in at all.

I have tried to be clear on things I think I can't add (and why) in my response posts. But, here are some examples of things that won't go on the list, or are unlikely to make it into the game, or I'm most likely to add.

Won't be added to the list

Unlikely to be implemented in game

FUCK YEAH! LET'S DO IT!

The List (actual possible spoilers this time)
I see you added rape scene I requested thanks fam

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
My PC had a major problem that took me several days to fix. I had to reinstall the OS AND of all my software. I will perhaps have a go at the art work I said I'd try tonight, once I've reinstalled Photoshop. :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: PlayboiHotshot69
4.90 star(s) 96 Votes