Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I only recently found your version so I normally play the original Ferdafs version for content and replays scenes in this version for longer fap material. But after playing both versions I'm pretty confident Ferdafs's story is headed the same way. You can tell MC is much more into the girls especially recently since he admits it to the feral Summer that he's in love with Summer and Beth but he's not sure how he feels about it. I think Ferdafs's taking the story more slowly though. Also MC used to be a lot more worried how the original Morty from the dimension would feel about him fucking the girls but he doesn't care about it anymore.
Both games are sort of mixed together in my head at this point (and it's a bit hard for me to remember every detail of what came from where), so I can't say for sure that Morty having feeling for the girls isn't there in the Unity version, but I barely remember him doing any things for the girls because of feelings. Pretty much all of them are "oh, that gave me points, I wonder if I can get more?!" instead of "summer is so beautiful I can't stop kissing her"

The closest I could find with a quick scene review of recent content in the Unity game is Morty saying that he "like-likes" Beth and Summer, at least sexually. But the emotion hasn't really been expressed in any scene. Most of the scenes tend to still be driven by getting points (when either game remembers that points are still a thing).

As Morty's motivation was a major element I strived to change in the remake, I think it would be awesome if Ferdafs version heads in that direction too! (as it less work for me to have to rewrite!:p (and, I mean, I personally think its a better direction for the MC (and the player)).

calcm1

Dec 29, 2018
Ok just finished this and well WOW!!! it was fantastic! great story lines, great artwork! If you enjoyed the original game you will absolutely love this! I am so looking forward to the updates and completion! Thanks for all the work you put into this.

Reactions: Night Mirror

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Just gonna make a little argument here. Not really against this game/mod for the game and more about the original and wher ethe NTR really came from if you ask me. It's potion morty.

Honestly I feel like a good number of us, if all agree that nobody likes the whole confident Morty potion storyline. It's NTR as it's not Morty.It's a completely different character that just looks like him and it's not enjoyable watching him with any of the girls cause he's a huge dick.

Nobody really asked for this or wanted this. Like the pee stuff early on that was dropped cause nobody enjoyed it. I think that this needs to be brought up to the developer so he knows to drop the entire thing before he gets too far into it and has this other Morty do too much stuff.

I mean seriously does anyone even like watching his scenes? It's just NTR dressed up to try to not look like it just because it's Morty's body.

He said that the idea behind him is that his route is meant to be more hardcore and darker and that he's meant to represent all the negative sides of Morty being based off the toxic Rick episode. But the issue is, that's NOT Morty. It's just a completlly diffrent character who just LOOKS like Morty.

And at this point potion Morty is littearly his own person as he's got his own body now. So why even keep him? He's just doing NTR stuff such as with Kitty. I enjoy seeing Morty interact with these girls. I don't enjoy potion Morty cause he's simply not Morty.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Just gonna make a little argument here. Not really against this game/mod for the game and more about the original and wher ethe NTR really came from if you ask me. It's potion morty.

Honestly I feel like a good number of us, if all agree that nobody likes the whole confident Morty potion storyline. It's NTR as it's not Morty.It's a completely different character that just looks like him and it's not enjoyable watching him with any of the girls cause he's a huge dick.

Nobody really asked for this or wanted this. Like the pee stuff early on that was dropped cause nobody enjoyed it. I think that this needs to be brought up to the developer so he knows to drop the entire thing before he gets too far into it and has this other Morty do too much stuff.

I mean seriously does anyone even like watching his scenes? It's just NTR dressed up to try to not look like it just because it's Morty's body.

He said that the idea behind him is that his route is meant to be more hardcore and darker and that he's meant to represent all the negative sides of Morty being based off the toxic Rick episode. But the issue is, that's NOT Morty. It's just a completlly diffrent character who just LOOKS like Morty.

And at this point potion Morty is littearly his own person as he's got his own body now. So why even keep him? He's just doing NTR stuff such as with Kitty. I enjoy seeing Morty interact with these girls. I don't enjoy potion Morty cause he's simply not Morty.
The potion stuff is listed in the NTR section of the Genre Details in the OP, so, yeah I agree it is NTR. That being said, there isn't a lot I can do about it. If I drop it then I cut off possible future content. If I branch around it then it becomes a branching game, along with larger ripple effects. And while not everyone likes it, some people do, and my goal is to give as much content as I can, not to restrict it.

I did cut it down somewhat, like with Morticia (literally called poton_1 in the scene list of the Unity game), and stuck most of it on a single day.

I am still thinking about what I can do for it (specifically with anti-morty). It will never be removed in this version, it's not my goal to remove content. But I might consider a branch around it at some point. It is a big rework to do though.

Reactions: kaggen

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
The potion stuff is listed in the NTR section of the Genre Details in the OP, so, yeah I agree it is NTR. That being said, there isn't a lot I can do about it. If I drop it then I cut off possible future content. If I branch around it then it becomes a branching game, along with larger ripple effects. And while not everyone likes it, some people do, and my goal is to give as much content as I can, not to restrict it.

I did cut it down somewhat, like with Morticia (literally called poton_1 in the scene list of the Unity game), and stuck most of it on a single day.

I am still thinking about what I can do for it (specifically with anti-morty). It will never be removed in this version, it's not my goal to remove content. But I might consider a branch around it at some point. It is a big rework to do though.
I'm not raelly asking you to remove it sorry. I was just pointing out my own feelings. The creator feels it's NOT NTR for some reason. And i was mainly adressing why it is. But yes i did notice you cut it down.

I DO understand some people like it and that's their right to. However the majority don't I think. THe scenes themselves are not bad it's just potion Morty that's the issue if you ask me. He's just not Morty, he has like zero of morty's personality traits so he doesn't feel like a 'dominant' morty.

I think perhaps a good idea with Anti-Morty is just replace him with normal Morty. There's no reason all tehse scenes can't happen with just a bit of roleplaying like you did for Mortica's mabel and dipper scene.Simply changing it so it's more role playing dialouge wise with a few lines of Morty checking to make sure its ok would do wounders I think. But i don't wish to tell you how to do things.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I'm not raelly asking you to remove it sorry. I was just pointing out my own feelings. The creator feels it's NOT NTR for some reason. And i was mainly adressing why it is. But yes i did notice you cut it down.

I DO understand some people like it and that's their right to. However the majority don't I think. THe scenes themselves are not bad it's just potion Morty that's the issue if you ask me. He's just not Morty, he has like zero of morty's personality traits so he doesn't feel like a 'dominant' morty.

I think perhaps a good idea with Anti-Morty is just replace him with normal Morty. There's no reason all tehse scenes can't happen with just a bit of roleplaying like you did for Mortica's mabel and dipper scene.Simply changing it so it's more role playing dialouge wise with a few lines of Morty checking to make sure its ok would do wounders I think. But i don't wish to tell you how to do things.
No need to apologize, any feedback I get from players is helpful and appreciated :D. After all, how can I make things better if no one tells me what's wrong or what's working. I can't always change things, but I also want to be as transparent about why I'm doing the things I am, because maybe someone will have a better solution than I do?

I might explore "role-play" Morty as an option in the future. For now, I have sadly the same answer as I do to most future content. Until I know more about where that story is going, I'm hesitant to make big alterations that would be incompatible with future scenes.

For example, let's say I adjusted the Kitty scene and added the "role-play" option somewhere, cutting Anti-Morty out of the story completely. Sure, that maybe works for that scene (why are the hobos there now?). Then, in a future update, we get a scene with both Morty and Anti-Morty in it... fuck. Or, maybe Anti-Morty blackmails (goddamn this game has a lot of blackmail in it) regular Morty. Or, some other issue that makes the change not work.

Removing the potion stuff is something I see players asking for, which means I am thinking about how I could do it. Just like with the Meesex scene, I might find a way to give players another option. After all, this project is all about trying to make the game more accessible to people.

Still, I'm not magic and will never be able to please everyone. Some things people just won't like.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I dont find myself potion morty as ntr now on the other hand wild summer trying to get on Jerrys pants I do consider it

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
but its really is ntr if she gets turned down? :unsure:
It is still the intent to cheat on Morty, so I would say it counts as NTR-like content. Some scenes are challenging to categorize, and often I just have to pick close enough. Like does the sentient car scene with Summer also count as NTR, or sharing, or masturbation?

Mostly my goal with Genre Details is to give players as much info with minimal spoilers, so they can decide if the content bothers them enough not to play, since tags don't really tell you how much of something is in a game.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Nightmirror sassy_mendigo

I'm glad I dropped in here randomly and read these comments as a sandbox game developer, you two gave me great directions. Somatra it's my game still in the 0.1 version halfway of 0.2, but man wow that's a really great thing if not "The best" it's one of the best comments I ever see here.

• Hey there
Reactions: sassy_mendigo

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
ETA on next update?
The goal is within a week of whenever the Unity version posts here. This timeframe is dependent upon how extensive the content is and how much I feel needs adapting in it. No idea where it's going to fit (that's what she said) in the game timeline until I see it.

Ferdafs usually updates fairly consistently every two months and early September is where I expect the unity game to update. So, soon-ish?

Personally, I'm behind on the things I wanted to put in (minimal though they are) for the next version. It's been both busy for me and I've been less motivated to set time aside for this project. I have finished 2 of the 3 scenes I set out to work on:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get to the 3rd scene this time around. I've tried to work on it a few times but just not feeling it. Lastly, I'm not sure I'm going to have enough drive to finish fixing the back half of Summer's Zoo animation for this update.

That being said, my own delays on "extras" won't impact new incoming content. And as none of my additional stuff is critical, if it slips into the next update I think very few people, if anyone is going to care much.

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes