Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Quick question do you need to download the buxfix patch for this version, incase you get errors or no
Short answer is no. The game will run fine without it.

Longer answer is that r1.1 fixes a bug where the age you choose wouldn't set correctly. While there are some other bugs you might encounter, 1.1 doesn't correct them.

I'm in the process of uploading 1.2 bugfixes right now (but hours away from finishing), it too is pretty minor.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
also I get an error while unzipping, all it says is the headers warning is that because its just says rmawh when you download if so can we change the name from the downloads folder

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
also I get an error while unzipping, all it says is the headers warning is that because its just says rmawh when you download if so can we change the name from the downloads folder
Which file, from which site is giving you the error?

MaximoGr

Sep 14, 2018
It's works much better than the unity version on android, if you could add the option of making the text box more transparent and maybe one to change the size of it would be great

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
It's works much better than the unity version on android, if you could add the option of making the text box more transparent and maybe one to change the size of it would be great
I'm hoping this patch will let android users properly toggle the dialogue box on/off. You still might be able to do it (as android seems to be working for you), go to preferences and in there (somewhere) there is an option to hide the dialogue window, android kind of doesn't scale that menu correctly. Also, when you start a new game, the first option you can click is hide dialogue window.

(naturally it works on my phone but no one elses so I can't figure out why it isn't working for other users... sigh, android...)

I'll see about adding an option to resize stuff on android.

Last edited:

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
I downloaded it from mega, but if I try to open it another error occurs but doesn't tell me what it is, and upon inspection of my pc, it seems that I don't have opengl downloaded on it so I can't play the game without it apparently, and my pc is pretty old and won't download any updates sadly, I got a Toshiba c655 with black dots on the screen, which is fine I was going to buy another one anyway

Weaponx

Jul 16, 2018
hellz ya man you are my hero for making this and adding scenes that were much needed, the only thing that you can get better from here is if ferdafs gives you approval, and maybe you both collaborate going forward, keep going with this plz

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
hellz ya man you are my hero for making this and adding scenes that were much needed, the only thing that you can get better from here is if ferdafs gives you approval, and maybe you both collaborate going forward, keep going with this plz
That might be neat, but this version as is wouldn't fly on pateron. It would be nice if I had access to the original images/dialogue, as a large portion of my time has been spent on asset recovery.

Reactions: arms99

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
I played the game and saw all the gallery. How can I drink potion to bring out the other Morty???when it comes out what is his name??

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I played the game and saw all the gallery. How can I drink potion to bring out the other Morty???when it comes out what is his name??
In this version "creepy" Morty exists in 6 scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The original included him in at least one more scene with Morticia, but I altered the context of it here and downplayed that aspect of it.

The personality differences are subtitle so if you were hoping for a vastly different character, that simply isn't the case.

yeah but after opening the exe file it shows stopped working......normally games which have 2 exe file in it doesnt run in my Pc IDK y!!
Google can prolly answer your issue better then I can in this case, but my guess is that you are missing a dependency renpy needs to run, most likely OpenGL 2.0 is what a lot of older PCs don't have.

4.90 star(s) 98 Votes