twinklecake

May 21, 2018
So since certain entries give unique dialog, does anyone have a list? For example, setting up "sis" as a nickname for Summer does something, but "bro" for Morty doesn't do anything.

These things always make me feel like I'm missing out on stuff...

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
So, no new Day's, only some minor changes of previous days? In this case will not bother to download.
What he has to work with is what the OG version gets. At least this is getting some decent quality of life stuff to go along with the one piece of new content. And isn't an overly buggy mess.

Reactions: Night Mirror

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
how is the save and loads system? the original's... were... poor...
User Experience is a huge priority of this remake. The system works really really well and there’s a lot of quality of life systems like rollback, a menu to tweak past choices, a day/scene selector, multiple save slots, etc.
You don’t have to be concerned with that stuff for this version. Game is super convenient to play and NM has done a great job on that front.

So since certain entries give unique dialog, does anyone have a list? For example, setting up "sis" as a nickname for Summer does something, but "bro" for Morty doesn't do anything.

I went back and forth on if I should provide a list or not, half of me says I should because I don’t want people feeling like they’re missing out, other half says it’s more fun if it’s a mystery… I can write up a list if you want it :unsure:

are we ever gonna get more hypnosis/nibd control scenes?
Would love to see it, Hypnofrog was cool (that temp nickname addition last update was fun to write). But that’s mostly up to Ferdafs.

So, no new Day's, only some minor changes of previous days? In this case will not bother to download.
We’re dependent on what Ferdafs delivers, and right now he’s recovering from surgery, so the updates are necessarily smaller. That said, the amount of new content this update I would categorize as longer than “minor changes”. Maybe like 30 minutes minimum of new content? The reason the content went back in a previous day wasn’t because it was unimportant or minor, it’s because NM’s version is attempting to wrangle a 30 hour linear, consistent, progressing and satisfying story out of essentially a disconnected series of scenes from Ferdafs’ original. The update worked most naturally from a character perspective earlier on… a lot of consideration was made to find the spot that felt right.

And that’s just the main update, this also has a bonus Day 2 scene (with a little bonus content we’ve managed to finally find a use for) as well as some polish on the last three Beth scenes, and NM putting in QoL stuff like “Play All” in Mindblowers, as well as squashing some errors and typos all around the game. Plus his drawing of blinks and new citadel guard outfits and other stuff…

tl;dr “minor” wouldn’t be the word I’d use. This game doesn’t just update new content, it’s also a constant polish and refinement of existing content (my plate right now is to work on punching up Day 13 for example).

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021

Alright, so the way I reconciled my two beliefs on this is, I've written a "Nintendo Power" style hint guide. I won't just TELL you what to type (no fun!) but I'll point you in the right direction.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry if that's annoying, if you would rather spoil it... the .rpy files can be easily read for the answers.

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Night Mirror just curious if you are ever going to give Nancy anymore time. I know she is sort of a side character in the game, but that sleepover scene was great.
This has been asked and answered several times. Here is the answer from the FAQ:

Will you add more of [insert request]?
Check out this post for info about what sorts of requests I take, and how likely they are to go into the game.

In general, if you are just asking for more scenes of a specific character or content, the answer is no.

Requests should be a specific change rather than a board generic thing you want added to the game. Most new content will come from Ferdafs, not me.

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
Using the Mind Blowers during the Beth night molest scene and I chose to kiss her during the rape and Morty whispers that he's giving his first kiss as well as his virginity, then immediately after thinks to himself that he's sorry he couldn't give her his first kiss.

Phenim

Nov 10, 2021
Night Mirror, I noticed a little inconsistency. When Summer meets Morticia for the first time she covers for Morty about why she's there, and mentions about now not have to send her O-face. Because of the scene shuffling this now takes place before the game of truth or dare happens.

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
"her pussy starts pulsing on your cock as her..." The sentence starts with a lowercase 'h'.

Next sentence "Oh geez, Mmph~ Fuck...!" The 'Mmph' should be lowercase as written as it's part of the 'Oh, geez'.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
probably noted but the scene in the bathroom after morty decides not to do night visit, summer talks about the feeling of gross in the morning. this would be the pill choice scene coming up.

4.90 star(s) 97 Votes