VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Has anyone mentioned the bug when you have sex with Summer through the portal, with Morticia watching? During pic related, it appears that there are supposed to be shots showing Morticia watching you, but it only shows the shots for a frame, a couple of times, before it goes back to you and Summer, and it seems like Morticia is making comments and Summer seems respond to it.
View attachment 3219198
Havent gotten this far yet but want to see more of the portal then anything else. I wanna see some hidden portal use to have sex out in the open without actually being out in the open

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
game keeps crashing

empty cookie sheets play game was fine then crash start all over crashed got to day 32 guess what crashed

then saids you gotta start all over save files gone that's bs not starting all over

please mods you make great games but make sure they fixed before put them out

no not doin g give safe file

just fix your games thank you

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
game keeps crashing

empty cookie sheets play game was fine then crash start all over crashed got to day 32 guess what crashed

then saids you gotta start all over save files gone that's bs not starting all over

WhenYouSkibidiInOhio.png

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
game keeps crashing

As the thread isn't filled with players complaining about this issue, it's more likely something with your system causing the problem.

I can try and help troubleshoot, but you haven't provided any info about the actual problem. The platform you're on, system specs, and most importantly, the error or log files located at the same level as the exe.

I've done hundreds of hours testing (and thousands of hours of development) and I haven't ever encountered this issue, so while I can try to assist, I have no way to test for it (possibly no way to fix it either).

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
game keeps crashing

ETRGHJOIFGQDRIPO.VJJEKN?¨PEFAVCNHIJKLOBI

Sorry, I think my face hit my keyboard when attempting to read this basically activated my brain's emergency failsafes, shutting it down.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hraske

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
game keeps crashing

Games been fixed, get marginally competent.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Right, I guess I'll hop on this before the thread gets flooded (but I assume it will anyhow). It looks like Ferdafs just released 3.9, so... it's back on?

I need a bit of time to evaluate and discuss with aaronminus about all the things, but here is the quick and dirty:
  • YES: I will bring over the 3.9 content (don't have a copy yet, but once I have one).
  • NO: Ending will not continue, but go on hold (not throwing it away, but pausing it, or possibly working at a slower pace, more evaluation needed).
  • MAYBE? Part 5 was planned for Feb 5th. With a new release, I'm not sure Feb 5th is do-able to include the new 3.9 content. Right at this moment, I'm not sure if I'll put out part 5 as planned, then work towards 3.9, OR delay for a 3.9 update. Weight in with your thoughts, if you want part 5 and then 3.9 after, or prefer to wait a bit longer for both together.
Anyhow... more info as I get it?

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
*Flood 1* (isn't that by The Sisters of Mercy?)

That was a bit unexpected, at this point I'm more interested in what he's been up to though...

I vote for waiting.

Reactions: wibbled

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
I'll share it here too for those that don't go to the other thread or haven't heard. If any Mods don't like it just delete it. Thanks.

R&M v3_9 Release:

-PC- (Please use 7zip or Winrar to extract for best results)
Drive(Installer) -- Drive (RAR) -- Drive(RAR)alt -- MegaNZ(RAR) -- MegaNZ(Alt) -- MegaNZ(Installer)
-MAC- (Please use BetterZip to extract for best results.)
Drive(ZIP) -- MegaNz(ZIP) -- MegaNZ(Alt)
-ANDROID-
Drive(APK) -- MegaNZ(APK) -- Drive (APK) Alt - MegaNZ(Alt)
-LINUX-
Drive(RAR) -- MegaNZ(RAR)

--------------------------------------------------------------
-To start the route talk to Beth and start "Space Mold"
----------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone!
I'm happy to let you know that I'm finally back! I'm sorry for my sudden hiatus and any concerns you may have had about my health. Due to personal reasons, I had to take a break from the project so I decided to use the time to focus on my recovery. Thank you all for your understanding and patience.
I'm sharing the first route I've finished in a while, so I hope I'm not too rusty and that you'll enjoy it.
-Ferdafs

Perpetr8r

Apr 5, 2023
I think you should release your Feb 5 content, if nothing else its an alternate storyline and the fans will love it. I am also very greedy for new content. I really enjoy your work.

• Haha
Reactions: Devilrv

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
I'll share it here too for those that don't go to the other thread or haven't heard. If any Mods don't like it just delete it. Thanks.

R&M v3_9 Release:

-PC- (Please use 7zip or Winrar to extract for best results)
Drive(Installer) -- Drive (RAR) -- Drive(RAR)alt -- MegaNZ(RAR) -- MegaNZ(Alt) -- MegaNZ(Installer)
-MAC- (Please use BetterZip to extract for best results.)
Drive(ZIP) -- MegaNz(ZIP) -- MegaNZ(Alt)
-ANDROID-
Drive(APK) -- MegaNZ(APK) -- Drive (APK) Alt - MegaNZ(Alt)
-LINUX-
Drive(RAR) -- MegaNZ(RAR)

--------------------------------------------------------------
-To start the route talk to Beth and start "Space Mold"
----------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone!
I'm happy to let you know that I'm finally back! I'm sorry for my sudden hiatus and any concerns you may have had about my health. Due to personal reasons, I had to take a break from the project so I decided to use the time to focus on my recovery. Thank you all for your understanding and patience.
I'm sharing the first route I've finished in a while, so I hope I'm not too rusty and that you'll enjoy it.
-Ferdafs
twist-m-night-shamalan.gif

airming

Apr 10, 2021
Well, just played the new update from Ferdafs, "Space Mold" with Beth and Summer. It's a great scene although hard to believe. All three of them are in the same bed together and yet Morty is the only one to see/realize what's going on. Here's hoping NightMirror will make the dialogue more believable.

Especially dumb is the scene where Beth is on top of Morty and Summer is seen looking in the direction of Beth yet seems oblivious to what's going on. How can you ignore the moaning, whispering, and bed shaking going on right next to you? Lol. We can see Beth's thighs inches away from Summer so obviously they are not far apart from each other in the bed. Not to mention we're just supposed to believe Summer takes the active decision to not reciprocate Morty any further even while Morty is touching her. Had she reached over for Morty while Beth was on top things would've quickly turned sour. How coincidental it is that she still remains oblivious, but then changes her mind after Beth leaves. I think it would've been far more believable had she realized what was going right next to her (hearing the convo between Beth and Morty and then hearing Beth moaning and feeling the bed shake) and gotten jealous/horny at the situation and then letting Morty finish her. But, no, she just remains oblivious and then changes her mind after Beth leaves. I guess Ferdafs wants to drag this one out because it's probably too early for everyone to find out that Morty is doing all of them.

I'm hoping NightMirror makes this scene slightly more believable because as it currently stands it's still a good scene, but the way it's written is laughable.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Well, just played the new update from Ferdafs, "Space Mold" with Beth and Summer. It's a great scene although hard to believe. All three of them are in the same bed together and yet Morty is the only one to see/realize what's going on. Here's hoping NightMirror will make the dialogue more believable.

Especially dumb is the scene where Beth is on top of Morty and Summer is seen looking in the direction of Beth yet seems oblivious to what's going on. How can you ignore the moaning, whispering, and bed shaking going on right next to you? Lol. We can see Beth's thighs inches away from Summer so obviously they are not far apart from each other in the bed. Not to mention we're just supposed to believe Summer takes the active decision to not reciprocate Morty any further even while Morty is touching her. Had she reached over for Morty while Beth was on top of her things would've quickly turned sour. How coincidental it is that she still remains oblivious, but then changes her mind after Beth leaves. I think it would've been far more believable had she realized what was going right next to her (hearing the convo between Beth and Morty and then hearing Beth moaning and feeling the bed shake) and gotten jealous/horny at the situation and letting then letting Morty finish her. But, no, she just remains oblivious and then changes her mind after Beth leaves. I guess Ferdafs wants to drag this one out because it's probably too early for everyone to find out that Morty is doing all of them.

I'm hoping NightMirror makes this scene slightly more believable because as it currently stands it's still a good scene, but the way it's written is laughable.
Yeah, that sounds weird that she's oblivious. Summer should know already since both Summers and Morticia spied on them through a portal and saw them do it.

Reactions: Armando19

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020

Especially dumb is the scene where Beth is on top of Morty and Summer is seen looking in the direction of Beth yet seems oblivious to what's going on. How can you ignore the moaning, whispering, and bed shaking going on right next to you? Lol. We can see Beth's thighs inches away from Summer so obviously they are not far apart from each other in the bed. Not to mention we're just supposed to believe Summer takes the active decision to not reciprocate Morty any further even while Morty is touching her. Had she reached over for Morty while Beth was on top things would've quickly turned sour. How coincidental it is that she still remains oblivious, but then changes her mind after Beth leaves. I think it would've been far more believable had she realized what was going right next to her (hearing the convo between Beth and Morty and then hearing Beth moaning and feeling the bed shake) and gotten jealous/horny at the situation and then letting Morty finish her. But, no, she just remains oblivious and then changes her mind after Beth leaves. I guess Ferdafs wants to drag this one out because it's probably too early for everyone to find out that Morty is doing all of them.

It is a shame that it wasn't a full on threesome, but hopefully that might still happen.

Yeah, that sounds weird that she's oblivious. Summer should know already, since both Summers and Morticia spied on them through a portal and saw them do it.
The "Sleepover" scene is not in Ferdafs' version, only NightMirror's. So, Summer doesn't know about Beth and Morty, in Ferdafs' version.

I agree, the new scene could have been better, but it's not bad, and better than nothing. Also, it's good to know that Ferdafs is alive, and will hopefully provide more updates.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Right, I guess I'll hop on this before the thread gets flooded (but I assume it will anyhow). It looks like Ferdafs just released 3.9, so... it's back on?

I need a bit of time to evaluate and discuss with aaronminus about all the things, but here is the quick and dirty:
  • YES: I will bring over the 3.9 content (don't have a copy yet, but once I have one).
  • NO: Ending will not continue, but go on hold (not throwing it away, but pausing it, or possibly working at a slower pace, more evaluation needed).
  • MAYBE? Part 5 was planned for Feb 5th. With a new release, I'm not sure Feb 5th is do-able to include the new 3.9 content. Right at this moment, I'm not sure if I'll put out part 5 as planned, then work towards 3.9, OR delay for a 3.9 update. Weight in with your thoughts, if you want part 5 and then 3.9 after, or prefer to wait a bit longer for both together.
Anyhow... more info as I get it?
all things considered i would rather 3.9 over part five get in

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes