gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
I think Summer has so much potential that the show very much under utilizes. When we do get glimpse of her true nature (possibly with the potential to be as smart as Rick (instead of disinterested teenager)), she can be a total badass. See s3e2: "Rickmancing the Stone", which has the line "Just kill me...", "Okay, but not because you told me to.". Or s5e1 "Mort dinner Rick Andre" where she (in the background) fights/kills her way to get the magic conch (also, side note, I really, really, dislike the episode names all forcing Rick and Morty into the titles).

Keeping on theme for the rest of this reply, in the Rick and Morty comics (yes, that is how much of a nerd for this series I am, is anyone really that surprised?) she has some truly great moments that certainly elevated her character (for me at least). Sadly this game doesn't give any version of her that much extra to do beyond sex with Morty, but she still has a few good moments.

No, but you did find a very (very (very)) subtle Easter Egg. This one is an insanely obscure and is not (at least I don't plan for it to be) NOT plot centric. The reference Rick is making here is to the story in Lost Legends where Mabel falls through a portal into a universe full of herself,. A few lines before that Rick says "Are there a bunch of other Mortys standing around you?". As I said, I have scattered references to Gravity Falls throughout the game, and this is one of them.
It's true that Summer is portrayed in a very cliche way in the series. There she is just the annoyed daughter who just wants to party all the time, wants to impress some dumb boys and is jealous of prettier girls. Although she has had a few episodes in the meantime, where she and her abilities have really been used. But there is still a lot of potential in the character.

Here in the game it is more that she only wants to impress a boy at first, even if she goes much further than the Summer series.
But now Summer is really just the (mostly very willing, but also sometimes very unwilling) sex toy for Morty. And occasionally for other girls too.
Really, Summer's job here is, what a big surprise in such a game, to have great sex with anyone. And Summer's task in the future will probably also be to give birth to Morty's (hopefully many) children.
However, this applies to all female characters in the game

Reactions: Night Mirror
Jan 24, 2022
I think Summer has so much potential that the show very much under utilizes. When we do get glimpse of her true nature (possibly with the potential to be as smart as Rick (instead of disinterested teenager)), she can be a total badass. See s3e2: "Rickmancing the Stone", which has the line "Just kill me...", "Okay, but not because you told me to.". Or s5e1 "Mort dinner Rick Andre" where she (in the background) fights/kills her way to get the magic conch (also, side note, I really, really, dislike the episode names all forcing Rick and Morty into the titles).

Keeping on theme for the rest of this reply, in the Rick and Morty comics (yes, that is how much of a nerd for this series I am, is anyone really that surprised?) she has some truly great moments that certainly elevated her character (for me at least). Sadly this game doesn't give any version of her that much extra to do beyond sex with Morty, but she still has a few good moments.

No, but you did find a very (very (very)) subtle Easter Egg. This one is an insanely obscure and is not (at least I don't plan for it to be) NOT plot centric. The reference Rick is making here is to the story in Lost Legends where Mabel falls through a portal into a universe full of herself,. A few lines before that Rick says "Are there a bunch of other Mortys standing around you?". As I said, I have scattered references to Gravity Falls throughout the game, and this is one of them.
dude i loved lost legends !! i cant believe i didnt catch that omg (also the existence of "stanbel" will forever haunt my nightmares)

Paademia67

Nov 10, 2021
The PC/Linux download should work on either PC or Linux with no special extra steps. Do you get an error message when you try to start? If not, have you checked the log file (located in the same folder as the .exe)?
I'm not good with how stuff works but all I see is the exe which is what windows uses to open programs but what is the Linux? No application for it..

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I don't like to give spoilers on future story, but I will drop a hint as to a few lines already in game that I don't think (at least I don't recall) anyone has noticed/pointed out. I won't say what the lines are, or what they will lead to, but there are three scenes to possibly look over again: The start of the first Wild Summer event (before meeting her). The start of the Wild Summer Revenge event, before Wild Summer and Morty go back to her home dimension. And Spying Summers (before they start spying). What does any of that mean? For you all to debate... if you want or care...
So I had a wee look, and these are the lines that I guess you might be referring to, although I wouldn't bet a lot of money on it ...

Wild Summer, first scene ...

Rick: "Holy shit, Morty, this must be your original dimension before you left it!"

Wild Summer, revenge scene ... (not sure about this, but perhaps) ...

Rick: "Yes, this will take you back to the dimension where she came from."

Spying scene ...

Wild Summer: "But then a couple of months later, bam! They just changed into these horrible melted human blobs."

Again, I'm not sure if these are the lines you are referring to. I remember reading them before, but just brushed over them without thinking about the deeper meaning, consequences or possible conclusions. I still find it all a bit confusing. The first Rick quote seems to indicate that this Morty might be C-137, but the others seem to contradict that.

I'd like to hear what your (Night Mirror) take or thoughts are. I find it interesting, but like I said previously, even if the game/VN Morty isn't C-137 Morty ... he is still "our" Morty (as much as any Morty can be).

One thing that does seem to be made explicit, is that the game/VN Rick is definitely not C-137 Rick.

Also, in my defence, critical thinking is not easy when blood from the brain is being allocated else where. :rolleyes: :sneaky:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
So I had a wee look, and these are the lines that I guess you might be referring to, although I wouldn't bet a lot of money on it ...

Wild Summer, first scene ...

Rick: "Holy shit, Morty, this must be your original dimension before you left it!"

Wild Summer, revenge scene ... (not sure about this, but perhaps) ...

Rick: "Yes, this will take you back to the dimension where she came from."

Spying scene ...

Wild Summer: "But then a couple of months later, bam! They just changed into these horrible melted human blobs."

Again, I'm not sure if these are the lines you are referring to. I remember reading them before, but just brushed over them without thinking about the deeper meaning, consequences or possible conclusions. I still find it all a bit confusing. The first Rick quote seems to indicate that this Morty might be C-137, but the others seem to contradict that.
This is planned to be a plot centric element so I'd rather not just spoil it (and say where I intend to go with it). You are welcome to keep searching, or wait for more story (at some point). But that's all the hints I'm gonna give/confirm on this story thread. You'll just have to wait and see...

I'd like to hear what your (Night Mirror) take or thoughts are. I find it interesting, but like I said previously, even if the game/VN Morty isn't C-137 Morty ... he is still "our" Morty (as much as any Morty can be).
(this whole response is directed towards the Unity version)

I can clarify the line from Rick a bit with (what I think) it's purpose is. This exchange between seems to be specifically there to imply that Wild Summer and Morty are not related, just like the rest of the game (so that sex between them is okay, because they aren't really brother and sister).

A more "in universe" explanation would be to emphasizes both that we are following a different Morty from the show, AND that game Morty has never abandoned his original dimension before (implying that the first part of the game is Morty's true home universe).

Is that what it is in the Renpy version?... I'll let you guys debate...

One thing that does seem to be made explicit, is that the game/VN Rick is definitely not C-137 Rick.

Also, in my defence, critical thinking is not easy when blood from the brain is being allocated else where. :rolleyes: :sneaky:
Correct, the Rick (after he arrives on Day 2) is Rick Sanchez N-653M (which, also makes Morticia Smith N-653M as well incidentally (if Rick isn't lying about her)) (and in the Unity game he is F-154G-23, which maybe is a reference to Ferdafs?). This number is/was meant as a fun(?) easter egg. The 'N' and 'M' should be obvious, but the 653 was the first three digits of the original post ID of this thread, which I thought would hang around but turns out it changes when I change the title of the thread, so, boo.

(also, as a bonus, in that same conversation, Rick says he doesn't even know what dimension they are leaving him in, and the response is: "This is dimension F-95Z." again a not subtle at all nod to this site. The dimension is unnamed in the Unity version.)

Reactions: wibbled
Mar 24, 2020
I'm not good with how stuff works but all I see is the exe which is what windows uses to open programs but what is the Linux? No application for it..
For Linux you've gotta run the shell script, that's the file ending in ".sh" .
If it only opens a text editor instead of running it, just drag and drop it into the terminal
(if it still does the same write "bash" in front of the path+filename that got dropped into Terminal)

Since you don't seem to know much about IT related stuff, I guess you run a normal Desktop environment like KDE or Gnome,
so double clicking the ".sh" file should be enough. If it doesn't you can right click on the file, go to properties and under the permissions tab check if the box "Allow executing file as program" is ticked.

Last edited:

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
This is planned to be a plot centric element so I'd rather not just spoil it (and say where I intend to go with it). You are welcome to keep searching, or wait for more story (at some point). But that's all the hints I'm gonna give/confirm on this story thread. You'll just have to wait and see...

(this whole response is directed towards the Unity version)

I can clarify the line from Rick a bit with (what I think) it's purpose is. This exchange between seems to be specifically there to imply that Wild Summer and Morty are not related, just like the rest of the game (so that sex between them is okay, because they aren't really brother and sister).

A more "in universe" explanation would be to emphasizes both that we are following a different Morty from the show, AND that game Morty has never abandoned his original dimension before (implying that the first part of the game is Morty's true home universe).

Is that what it is in the Renpy version?... I'll let you guys debate...

Correct, the Rick (after he arrives on Day 2) is Rick Sanchez N-653M (which, also makes Morticia Smith N-653M as well incidentally (if Rick isn't lying about her)) (and in the Unity game he is F-154G-23, which maybe is a reference to Ferdafs?). This number is/was meant as a fun(?) easter egg. The 'N' and 'M' should be obvious, but the 653 was the first three digits of the original post ID of this thread, which I thought would hang around but turns out it changes when I change the title of the thread, so, boo.

(also, as a bonus, in that same conversation, Rick says he doesn't even know what dimension they are leaving him in, and the response is: "This is dimension F-95Z." again a not subtle at all nod to this site. The dimension is unnamed in the Unity version.)
I have watched a lot of R&M theory vids on YT, which I enjoy, but much like your post above, it often leaves me feeling more confused than when I started. Not a complaint, though, as one of the things I love about R&M is both it's complexity and ambiguity. Thanks for the response. If I'm honest, it doesn't really help, but that's not your fault. I'm happy to let it all unfold, and not question it too much.

Sep 7, 2020
Didn't you have like a graphic table of sorts where you listed what you're going to add to the game?

Pretty sure it was here round somewhere, would like to have a updated version of it aswell.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Didn't you have like a graphic table of sorts where you listed what you're going to add to the game?

Pretty sure it was here round somewhere, would like to have a updated version of it aswell.
Did you mean the Request List? For future reference, there is a link in post #1 under the Dev spoiler.

Again, a reminder, this is not a list of things going into the game, but of what people have asked to be added.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Well, things have been boring, so while we continue the long wait to the next update, to help pass the time (or at least kill a few seconds...) I thought I'd throw out a fun(?) question post for everyone.

What is your favorite scene(s) of the game? (and bonus question why?)

Here are three (four~ish) of my favs (and wow, once I started thinking about it, scenes kept popping up for me, so I cut them down to just three, but if you have more, feel free to share!)

The first part of Summer's sleep over (with Summer before we switch to Nancy) is one I often revisit for *cough* reasons.

Beth's Comfort scene is certainly one of my top scenes. It's one of the few times we really get to see her trying to be a comforting mom, even if her approach is unusual (sexy).

And I think rounding out my top three would be (Not) Mr. Meesex, a scene I was hesitant to make, and I don't have as many art issues with, but one I like to replay.

Summer's Movie date used to be one I really enjoyed a lot as well, however, after spending so much time working on it, now all I see are my art mistakes and I can't really enjoy it anymore.

Anyhow, what scenes do you all enjoy?

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
My favorite scenes mostly follow a trend, it's usually Beth scenes, with a lot to lose.
They are by far the most taboo couple in the game, but to make matters worse, they have increasingly had sex near Jerry or in public places, so the Titanic scene, the Cinema scene (best one), the blackout scene...

It's always more emotionally tense in their scenes, the danger of getting caught, the age difference, the shame of people knowing they are mother and son, her cheating on her husband with her son, and the possible event when Summer discovers Morty is not only banging her but also her mother.
The reason why I thought that Beth's prostitute scene in the Morty borthel was such a deal-breaker, there was nothing to lose there, Beth wasn't reluctant, conflicted, or even motherly, basically a nobody with Beth's face.

Summer scenes come second, but they are far more milquetoast, and she is kinda aimless in the last updates.
She doesn't need to use Morty to train anymore, cheating on her boyfriend to make him jealous took an interesting turn but it appears Ferdaf abandoned the idea.
Summer is supposed to be a bitch/brat, and there are a lot of interesting angles to approach this based on what we already have, but for now, she is like a fuck buddy to Morty, she being her sister doesn't even matter anymore. What a waste.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Well, things have been boring, so while we continue the long wait to the next update, to help pass the time (or at least kill a few seconds...) I thought I'd throw out a fun(?) question post for everyone.

Here are three (four~ish) of my favs (and wow, once I started thinking about it, scenes kept popping up for me, so I cut them down to just three, but if you have more, feel free to share!)

The first part of Summer's sleep over (with Summer before we switch to Nancy) is one I often revisit for *cough* reasons.

Beth's Comfort scene is certainly one of my top scenes. It's one of the few times we really get to see her trying to be a comforting mom, even if her approach is unusual (sexy).

And I think rounding out my top three would be (Not) Mr. Meesex, a scene I was hesitant to make, and I don't have as many art issues with, but one I like to replay.

Summer's Movie date used to be one I really enjoyed a lot as well, however, after spending so much time working on it, now all I see are my art mistakes and I can't really enjoy it anymore.

For me, it's Tricia's scenes. I find enjoy simply enjoying her over Jessica as the tsundere is pretty strong with Tricia.

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2020

Well Night Mirror, my favorite scenes were the ones which I have contributed to, but to be more specific it would be the Hot Tub scene. There are so many things I wanted to happen in that segment, I don't even know where to begin. For the Rimjob option I pitched, I really love how you had Reka say "It's time for him to taste some chocolate!" That line alone got me off before the licking even started XD

WatsonTouya

Dec 17, 2019
What is your favorite scene(s) of the game?
Fascist threesome. . . wait a minute. . . that sounds kinda fucked u-
Why it's my favorite? idunno, maybe because Jessica called Beth mommy.

things have been boring
I've been working on Ballfondlers I swore!

Screenshot (319).png
options button is to toggle xray outside of sex "game".

sex ui progress:
Screenshot (320).png

That's not all I've done, I swore! I also animated the pov scene (4 frames but I made it so it feels like 8 (leg movement, arm movement, leg- do that 8 times, then reverse, so it's kinda like 16 frames, kinda))

I'd post a video preview of the animated pov scene, but I decided that I should finish the xray images/animation before I do that.

Jan 24, 2022

i also love the mr. meesex scene ! i also liked the summer/wild summer/morticia threeway scene, the wild summer 69, the "foot fucker" scene (where morty catches morticia watching his porn lol), and the sex with nancy during 69 shades of grey (hilarious title by the way). also literally any scene with evil morty he's the best.

Mar 24, 2020
Most of Tricia's scenes, I'm just into bad girls.The scenes with Morticia are also nice, they are cute and wholesome.
One of my favourite is the Beth scene during the "Horse Milking", because....reasons.
I do like shotacon with Milfs, especially if it involves anal, but I'm not a big fan of the mommy incest.
So yeah my 2 top favourite are most Tricia and Morticia scenes, they are like yin and yang.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Most of Tricia's scenes, I'm just into bad girls.The scenes with Morticia are also nice, they are cute and wholesome.
One of my favourite is the Beth scene during the "Horse Milking", because....reasons.
I do like shotacon with Milfs, especially if it involves anal, but I'm not a big fan of the mommy incest.
So yeah my 2 top favourite are most Tricia and Morticia scenes, they are like yin and yang.
Tricia just has that charm to her and it's kinda cute seeing she gains more attraction to him over time. She just won't admit it. ><'

Reactions: PlayboiHotshot69
4.90 star(s) 99 Votes