Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
See I wouldn't really worry about the pregnancy thing for Tricia except that... didn't we first sleep with her like 6 or 7 days ago? Day 33-34 and it's now 39 and she is saying she is pregnant. Don't get me wrong I love the pregnancy stuff but that made me chuckle a little.
I forget which day (late teens-early 20s) but you can creampie Tricia during the confidence potion and make her forget.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
well then what do you suggest to solve this problem?
Sadly there isn't more I can do (I know to do) to "fix" save issues. Luckily, I have put in a fairly quick system to restore lost progress. Either from a working save or the main menu, you can use day selector to start on any day, and the Do Over menu to set any past choices.

I often use this method when testing, and it takes me less than a minute to restore/setup things via these two menus.

Reactions: Nadder

thoughthe

Mar 13, 2024
What is the skip button? In other versions I could hold esc to quickly skip through scenes, but here it seems I have to click a bunch of times.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
What is the skip button? In other versions I could hold esc to quickly skip through scenes, but here it seems I have to click a bunch of times.
Almost all Ren'Py games use the Ctrl key for skipping text. You might need to change your settings to get it to skip text you haven't already seen before.

Reactions: thoughthe

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: thoughthe

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Anyone wants to help me make a rick and morty pony diffusion LoRA from images of this game as well as the show? It would allow us to generate lewd images.

Jan 1, 2018
I'm happy that Ferdafs is okay and is doing stuff again, and I'm happy NM is no longer working himself sick trying to put together his own planned conclusion... but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't also sad. I was happy to see where it was going, and I do think you guys were doing a great job. I obviously can't force you to do anything, and I wouldn't want to, but if you ever consider going back to it, well, you have my support. Godspeed, man.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I'm happy that Ferdafs is okay and is doing stuff again, and I'm happy NM is no longer working himself sick trying to put together his own planned conclusion... but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't also sad. I was happy to see where it was going, and I do think you guys were doing a great job. I obviously can't force you to do anything, and I wouldn't want to, but if you ever consider going back to it, well, you have my support. Godspeed, man.
Even if Ferdafs hadn't come back, I did say I planed to take a 3 month break after the last update (between r3.8P5 and P6). So, that is sort of what is happening anyhow~ish while we wait for the next version of the Unity game. I'm on "break", ending is "on hold".

I am still undecided on how I want to proceed with the conclusion right now. For the moment, I'm not doing any work on it (again, sort of as planned (I had intended to slow my work on it, not halt it... but, stopping was also a possibility had Ferdafs not come back, as I haven't exactly enjoyed making art for it)).

To be clear, I do want to finish the conclusion, and have it out for players, in a reasonable time frame (i.e. not delay it for some ending point that might never come). I also don't want to leave players hanging, waiting forever for more story. But, there are two obstacles in the way.

First, to no ones surprise, it art. A scene or enhancement every now and then is fine, but making full scenes simply hasn't been enjoyable for me. So I have to somehow motivate myself for it, which I'm not sure how to do at the moment. Having a target goal (completing the project in a specific deadline), was a big motivator, but that is no longer the case.

Second, is the conclusion itself, how it will change what the game is, and what problems it will cause. The main issue is something I tried really, really hard not to do throughout my time on this project, and that is future story. By jumping ahead, I've possibly made new content from Ferdafs incompatible with the current conclusion. That means I'll have to keep changing the ending to match the new content (something, I don't want to do at all).

Additionally, once the conclusion is done, so is the game, it's concluded. Sure, I can keep bringing over scenes, but once there is an ending, every new scene is just "filler". Having an ending changes what the project is, into something I don't necessarily want it to be.

So, for the moment, conclusion on hold, and when I can, I'll move it forward again. Not sure when.

nomad bug

Mar 20, 2019
I must say - you made great work with this conclusion, i really enjoy it. Even if Ferdafs will continue to the end - imho you need to finish your ending version eventually, take as much time as you need, since Ferdafs return - no rush here at all.

Reactions: Night Mirror

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
You know I really wish Ferdafs had drawn Morty's cock to be big in his default 2D profile. It's so weird how it goes from average size in profile to massive in the animations.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
You know I really wish Ferdafs had drawn Morty's cock to be big in his default 2D profile. It's so weird how it goes from average size in profile to massive in the animations.
There is a reason it doesn't look right. It's because his penis isn't part of his original standing model, Ferdafs didn't make cock for Morty :/ (there are a lot of standing model bits not in the original that I had to make).

I had to graft one onto Morty, but as I've said before I'm not really an artist. I've tried a few time to "resize it" (a straight forward task as it is a separate art element so any changes to it are across the whole game), but every time I try to make it "bigger" on his model, it feels too big. So, I've just left it for now.

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes