Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
A quick progress report about where things are at. I'm chipping away at Part 7, slowly, but steadily. This last month has been~... extremely busy work wise for me, so I've had very little free time to do much of anything on the project (barely fucking time to sleep...). However, I have started some of the art and finished up the last of the missing writing bits.

Today I finished the blocking step. That is putting all the characters (very, very) roughly in place, some temp art, other stuff to make it "playable" even if it has things such as backgrounds that say "[image] goes here". This helps me figure out how much art I'll need to make as playing is much clearer than reading for me.

Right now (incomplete and still in early alpha) Part 7 is just over a 1000 lines of dialogue and looks like it will need roughly ~30 art elements (some of the simple ones I've already done), with several images having multiple pose or sub parts to them. Or, in short, a lot more fucking work to do.

While again I don't know when the next update from Ferdafs will arrive (I'm guessing not this month, but, who knows) my plan is to pour a bunch of time into the project and try and get it mostly ready~ish before Sept. That should give us a lot of time to polish, vs the Part 6 where we weren't exactly ready and had to scramble last minute. Current plan remains the same, include the new content (if it is ready) with the new Update from Ferdafs, whenever that arrives.

Anyhow, thanks for being awesome!

dunebug35

Apr 4, 2021
Hey, wanted to say I love the game and I’ve been a big fan of your mod since it came out. I’m having an issue however, I’m playing on mobile (iOS) and it keeps giving me this error message. Is there a known fix for it???
I’d love a tutorial on how you got this to work in the first place

__doublev__

Formerly 'hvolkoff'
Sep 2, 2021
Hey Night Mirror, just finished playing the current version of the game and I want to say that it was a blast, great work. Though, I have encountered 2 small bugs. Both are on the scene between Beth and Gwendolyn (Day 27: Beth Bot), and are related with the blinking animation for Beth.

The first one is the animation position not getting updated after Beth scoots closer to Gwendolyn shortly after tripping in Morty's room:
Screenshot from 2024-08-04 02-14-06.png Screenshot from 2024-08-04 02-14-18.png

The second one is when Morty takes Beth (now disguised as Gwendolyn) back to his room. The blinking animation starts playing before the visor becomes see through:
Screenshot from 2024-08-04 02-20-19.png

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Hey Night Mirror, just finished playing the current version of the game and I want to say that it was a blast, great work. Though, I have encountered 2 small bugs. Both are on the scene between Beth and Gwendolyn (Day 27: Beth Bot), and are related with the blinking animation for Beth.

The first one is the animation position not getting updated after Beth scoots closer to Gwendolyn shortly after tripping in Morty's room:

The second one is when Morty takes Beth (now disguised as Gwendolyn) back to his room. The blinking animation starts playing before the visor becomes see through:
Will put them in the fix list (should be simple to correct). Thanks for the find!

Reactions: __doublev__
4.90 star(s) 99 Votes