ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
I don't feel rushed, so no worries for asking :) (how else would you know? (through the hidden cameras?! (or mind reading?! (or mind reading cameras?!!?!?! (AHhhhhhhhhhhh))))).

Spanking is not a big one for me, so it's low on the priority list, especially if there is a full new scene needed for it. If I can fit it in an existing scene (like with Tricia's expanded rape play) then I will. But there are other new scenes ahead of it I would rather spend time working on, and I'm not likely to work on them either (for all the reasons I've already talked at length about).

I haven't reached out to Ferdafs at all, and I have no idea if they even know or care about my remake. Also, it feels like a weird conversation to have, "hey, I'm the asshole that stole your work, changed your story, and stuffed it into renpy, can you make some art for me?" Yeah, that doesn't seem like something that would go down well... I think I'll just keep hiding in this thread...

I don't know if Ferdafs does request, but you could try asking them to make scenes. That is where most new content is going to come from. Again, mostly what I'm doing is edits, and bringing content into Ren'py.
Sure. That's okay bud. I get that spanking isn't for everyone, I just feel that a proper spanking scene is one where either they are bent over getting one (without the sex yet I mean), or especially over the lap. But, that is just my own preference.

Reactions: Night Mirror

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
I don't know if Ferdafs does request....
Thankfully it doesn't seem like F do requests, there's an option for polls on the higher tiers.

Requests is usually reserved for the highest tier and it's a slippery slope when you have quite a few fans.

With limited resources you can't please everyone, so you'll have to please the highest tier with their speciality-fetish that'll probably piss off a lot of the lowest tiers....just like in the real world...

Tried your latest patch, great work - Thank You for all the work you put in (y)

Delighted that it was released as a patch, quick to download and apply.

Wish it was possible for the unity version, that's a patch in name only...

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Thankfully it doesn't seem like F do requests, there's an option for polls on the higher tiers.

Requests is usually reserved for the highest tier and it's a slippery slope when you have quite a few fans.

With limited resources you can't please everyone, so you'll have to please the highest tier with their speciality-fetish that'll probably piss off a lot of the lowest tiers....just like in the real world...

Tried your latest patch, great work - Thank You for all the work you put in (y)

Delighted that it was released as a patch, quick to download and apply.

Wish it was possible for the unity version, that's a patch in name only...
Even with unlimited resources, you still can't please everyone :p

It also makes sense that choices would be offered to people who put up more money. When it's a main source of income, you want to keep the largest parts of that income coming back for more! And of course Ferdafs still has to decide if the content fits in the game and is worth the effort to add it. I see a number of ideas in both threads that I feel wouldn't work, but I mean I'm also bias as to what "I" think should go in the game (obviously).

Glad you liked the last patch, I put in a ton of work into it. Next patch sadly won't have anywhere near as much, but is what it is.

There are several ways Ferdafs could offer a unity patch only file that isn't the whole DL (it is supported by Unity, and there are also both paid and free libraries that can do it). But the unity game already has a lot of issues, and a patch file just might be too problematic.

Plus, while it is nice for slower connections, I wonder how many people actually want/would use a patch only?

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
..But the unity game already has a lot of issues, and a patch file just might be too problematic.

Plus, while it is nice for slower connections, I wonder how many people actually want/would use a patch only?
True, the only way to play right now is using multiple versions.

Considering a slight tweak in the compression halves the size of a release, I'll say they aim for maximum compatibility.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Guys should I throw Jessicas pills into the trash? Or she will get pregnant by Brad?
No, she won't get pregnant with Brad's baby from that action.

(technically, she won't get pregnant at all as the artwork does not yet exist (and may never exist) in the Unity game)

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
No, she won't get pregnant with Brad's baby from that action.

(technically, she won't get pregnant at all as the artwork does not yet exist (and may never exist) in the Unity game)
So Jess cant get pregnat even from Morty well thats a bummer thanks for the info. Edit: And I guess if she where you get pregnant by Brad you would have put a spoiler on the action like with other choices.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
so, with the 'Spanking' tag... is that :unsure: . you've been very Naughty. drop you pants and bend over. or :sneaky: she's my sister, i know it's naughty but i can't help it... ( drops pants to 'spank the monkey') or maybe :devilish: ... Harder Daddy HARDER

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
so, with the 'Spanking' tag... is that :unsure: . you've been very Naughty. drop you pants and bend over. or :sneaky:she's my sister, i know it's naughty but i can't help it... ( drops pants to 'spank the monkey') or maybe :devilish: ... Harder Daddy HARDER
Currently only the third option and only a small amount in a small number of scenes.

Is Tricia really a virgin in the show? I havent watched it xD
We know almost nothing about Tricia in the show, she is a background character with maybe 2 or 3 spoken lines in five seasons. Ferdafs has greatly expanded her character here and decided virginity worked with her story.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
...We know almost nothing about Tricia in the show, she is a background character with maybe 2 or 3 spoken lines in five seasons. Ferdafs has greatly expanded her character here and decided virginity worked with her story.
Well we know she likes to get peed on, that's canon, she stole Summer's boyfriend and by season 4 she seemed to be friends with Summer (and wanting to jump Jerry).

The rest of the character is mightily fleshed out, I wonder if F took a leaf out of the shows scriptwriters book and based her on some highschool movie - Mammon knows we have a lot of those...

Overall I think She's the best 'sidechick', I can't wait to see how Her story progresses - it was a bit of a cliffhanger ending I think.

But with a big (?) Jessica route commin up I guess that will be in V3.4 or something...

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Well we know she likes to get peed on, that's canon, she stole Summer's boyfriend and by season 4 she seemed to be friends with Summer (and wanting to jump Jerry).

The rest of the character is mightily fleshed out, I wonder if F took a leaf out of the shows scriptwriters book and based her on some highschool movie - Mammon knows we have a lot of those...

Overall I think She's the best 'sidechick', I can't wait to see how Her story progresses - it was a bit of a cliffhanger ending I think.

But with a big (?) Jessica route commin up I guess that will be in V3.4 or something...
I think the work Ferdafs has done with Tricia is pretty good overall. I do wish other characters had gotten a bit more 'character' as well. Like Jessica for example is still very bland. Hot, but lacking beyond that. Maybe her upcoming update will add more to her?

We tend to get 3 scenes per update, so the question is, what characters will get new scenes? I know a few people are really hoping for Planetina, and while I think she's fine, she's like Keara or Unity, a one off that I'm not as invested in. I would rather get more main character stories.

It feels like we just had a big push for Tricia, so my bet is she gets the backburner again for a while now? No actual idea tho, all the info I get on the Unity game comes from here or the Unity thread.

Reactions: kenta16807

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Night Mirror
Version of the game: Rick and Morty: Another Way Home [r3.0]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.2GB
Compressed Size: 840MB - -

If you enjoy my Patches/Compressions, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Hey Night Mirror, I got another scene edit request. Would you kindly add the Anal Sex option to Tricia's Rape Play Scene? I would definitely appreciate that.

View attachment 1328064
Added into the request list.

Scenes are pretty sparse this time around so I'm sure I can get it done. Already edited that scene last time so I have most of the images ready to go. No edit to the animation, just dialogue and insert/finish images.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Added into the request list.

Scenes are pretty sparse this time around so I'm sure I can get it done. Already edited that scene last time so I have most of the images ready to go. No edit to the animation, just dialogue and insert/finish images.
That would actually make more sense than default, why would Tricia demand rape-play without penetration...

It will screw up continuity though, the school bathroom scene wouldn't make sense...

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
That would actually make more sense than default, why would Tricia demand rape-play without penetration...

It will screw up continuity though, the school bathroom scene wouldn't make sense...
It will go in as an option in her alternate rape event added in r3.0, in which she gets mindblowen at the end, so anything that happens doesn't have an impact on future events. I do plan to include some reference dialogue based on the choice, but it will be minor.

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes