Mod Ren'Py Rightful Ownership Multi-Mod [v0.5.0][RiamMar]

RiamMar

Heart of the Keyforge One Hand Clapping
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Not sure if that's a question for my mod, but I will answer anyway.
Certainly! Please provide me with the original text for me to paraphrase it.
Maybe I'm missing something. are you sure, this is meant to be in this thread (Rightful Ownership Multi Mod)?

Is it compulsory to upload sample images/cover art as stated in #7, or if we choose to, is it required to be uploaded directly?
For mods, the images can be omitted.
There's a template on how the opening post should look like in the mod and game uploading rules
Mod Uploading Rules

For game uploads, a cover must be present. For the sample images, I'm not sure.
Game Uploading Rules

See at the end of the first post, there's a "SPOILER: Template Preview"

If you use images, I would suggest uploading them to the post directly and add them by clicking of "Thumbnail" for a sample or "Full Image" for the cover art. Those two buttons appear next to the uploaded image.

See screenshot: 2023-03-05 21_12_43-[Mod] - [Ren'Py] - Rightful Ownership Multi-Mod & APK [v0.4.0 Part 1][Riam...jpg
I'm not familar with the ruling on external file hosting for images, so I would just stick with the upload here on the page.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
I attempted to install a modification for the game, but it did not work. I transferred the mod's files into the game directory. Is that the correct process?
That should do it. Make sure that you copied the "mods" folder like shown in the image below, not just the content of the "mods" folder.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Is it possible to get an Android+Mod edition? Just wondering.
I have my first try at an android port in the spoilers below the mod download. But! I recommend using the APK Ghost'' provides in the game thread. They added my mod to their APK and it has some other optimizations for mobile and stuff like that.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Did a quick edit on the way, so it's uploaded already.
Could someone test it? Could only make a quick skip through to test it.

New feature: Current scores are shown for the choices.
Edit: Yes, yes, I know, the colours aren't exactly rich in contrast with the hover background... :rolleyes:

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Hey, RiamMar, I like the mods you do. Are the textbox mods universal?
Thank you for your kind words!
And
it-depends-bricky.gif

Some yes, some no. Depends on the game and what the dev did to modify the default Ren'Py textbox. So actually no, it's not universal. :LOL:
If it's just some font and size changes, then yes.
For Rightful Ownership, the textbox_v2.rpy and textbox_v2_centered.rpy should work.

If you want a modified textbox for some game, that isn't listed in that download folder, you can pm me and I will have a look.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Envoye

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Some yes, some no. Depends on the game and what the dev did to modify the default Ren'Py textbox. So actually, no, it's not universal. :LOL:
Hey, Thanks. I tried the centered mod on Helping the Hotties. Let's say it didn't go well.:sneaky:

I'll try it on a basic no-trills game. Thanks for the help. (y) I have some ideas on textbox mods, I'll pm you.

Reactions: RiamMar

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
PC version, actually I need to extract the RPA files to add and port my own settings to the game, but when I extract the RPA files the WT suggestions don't work
Yeah, the "forAPKs" I just added to my post you quoted, should work with the extracted RPAs. The archives skip the "game" in the file paths. Ren'Py. :LOL: