5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

DiDyUorIk3iT?

Apr 5, 2020

So, the animation itself is technically done now. From the previous update to now, I worked on fixing clipping/bad deformations, scene optimization, physics, and facial animation. The physics went a lot smoother than expected. In the past, I’ve had a lot of trouble tweaking cloth simulations, literally spending all day baking over and over until I got something that looked good. But this time, it didn’t take too long, and I think I got all the physics stuff working well together. I did have to switch WW’s hair though; her hair simulation wasn’t working out.

Other than that, there isn’t much else to say. I’m gonna start rendering this thing soon, and the render time is going to be 1 - 2 weeks. While it’s rendering, I’m gonna work on adding sound, and I’ll probably finish the sound a bit before the render is done. So basically, once the render is done, I’ll be able to post the animation right away.

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Google Drive

So, the animation itself is technically done now. From the previous update to now, I worked on fixing clipping/bad deformations, scene optimization, physics, and facial animation. The physics went a lot smoother than expected. In the past, I’ve had a lot of trouble tweaking cloth simulations, literally spending all day baking over and over until I got something that looked good. But this time, it didn’t take too long, and I think I got all the physics stuff working well together. I did have to switch WW’s hair though; her hair simulation wasn’t working out.

Other than that, there isn’t much else to say. I’m gonna start rendering this thing soon, and the render time is going to be 1 - 2 weeks. While it’s rendering, I’m gonna work on adding sound, and I’ll probably finish the sound a bit before the render is done. So basically, once the render is done, I’ll be able to post the animation right away.
Nice, looks like everything went well, should be out in like early march hopefully

fvilhc

Jan 3, 2022
I was a little disappointed with the new animation, I expected at least a cum inflation

FutaLover31

Dec 8, 2019
Can Someone please upload the new Gotham Threesome video here. The Gdrive Rigid used on their twitter has the download quota Exceeded error. I tried the methods to get around it doesn't work for me.

Reactions: nor-boy
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes