5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Generous Donation 2 coming September 12th, check out the trailer.

We shall see it's the other movie tho that seems more hype but ill check this out.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Nice wet effect on the dick. :BootyTime:

Nyghtflier

Mar 10, 2019
I loved Generous Donation so much, so much detail & it looked gorgeous. Definitely one of my favorite animations in recent memory. The whole build up to the sex in the end was really well done and the Nurse character was just :love: And now we got a whole episode dedicated to sex, oh boy (y)

Reactions: rf96

auraek

Sep 8, 2018
You need to pay to download it lol, unless someone leaks it, or they release it on Patreon.
I was asking ( since i couldnt find on affect 3d ) to Rikolo : Tomorrow at what time will it be possible to download it from the store?

auraek

Sep 8, 2018
You need to pay to download it lol, unless someone leaks it, or they release it on Patreon.
I mean... obviously tomorrow or at max in 2 days it is going to leak like every single existing online thing....(Here on the forum and also on all the web) But my question was not about download it from here :) I just asked at what time actually ppl can download it from affect 3d

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I mean... obviously tomorrow or at max in 2 days it is going to leak like every single existing online thing....(Here on the forum and also on all the web) But my question was not about download it from here :) I just asked at what time actually ppl can download it from affect 3d
Only popular games get leaked immediately. It's much slower for other games and animations.

Reactions: auraek

auraek

Sep 8, 2018
Only popular games get leaked immediately. It's much slower for other games and animations.
The heck are you saying? So far at least from affect 3d everithing relevant has been leaked like the same day or at max 2 days after the release, The 1st generous donation and bloodlust cerene aswell; You mean not on this forum? Coz im referring to the whole web

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
The heck are you saying? So far at least from affect 3d everithing relevant has been leaked like the same day or at max 2 days after the release, The 1st generous donation and bloodlust cerene aswell; You mean not on this forum? Coz im referring to the whole web
Yes, on here.

Rikolo

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Well I would appreciate if you guys could give me a grace period of a week or a couple of days before you leak it, but I am probably asking at the wrong place.

The initial sales are really important for every product.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Well I would appreciate if you guys could give me a grace period of a week or a couple of days before you leak it, but I am probably asking at the wrong place.

Will you and Nyl release it on your Patreon?

A0144

Oct 8, 2016

Decent pirates give 2 weeks out of respect. :sneaky:

Reactions: Chipote

auraek

Sep 8, 2018
that would be an utopia. It will sadly ( or not that sadly ) be out for tomorrow or like after 24 to 48 hours from the release, mabye not here, but im alredy checking 2 more sites where it has been requested alredy + a russian torrent site and on tokyo toshan torrents aswell, there things always come out soon enough

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes