5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sindel_futa

Sep 13, 2020
Update time

Hey guys,

so Sarah is almost ready (just missing some backend stuff). As you can see I toned down her curves, I hope you will forgive me

I am trying to give each of my OCs a more distinct look, I kinda felt that Sarah just became a lidl Rebecca. Right now my idea is for Sarah to be an athletic tomboy, I know lot of you are disappointed by it, but I want to have some variety in my OC roster without creating new characters.

Let me know what you think

1642410700941.png

Zhagaroth

Jun 30, 2019
Update time

Hey guys,

so Sarah is almost ready (just missing some backend stuff). As you can see I toned down her curves, I hope you will forgive me

I am trying to give each of my OCs a more distinct look, I kinda felt that Sarah just became a lidl Rebecca. Right now my idea is for Sarah to be an athletic tomboy, I know lot of you are disappointed by it, but I want to have some variety in my OC roster without creating new characters.

View attachment 1601255
For me , the thicker the better , but this model doesn´t look that bad ,
At the end of the day I prefer the girl with the dick , or futa to be a little more masculine or smaller that the women in the scene , so I´m good with this !

Apr 14, 2021
Beep boop, the interpolation fairy has arrived (again).

This is a second (third?) runthrough of Rikolo's videos with an updated interpolation program and a shift on focus to quality, so the filesizes are quite a bit bigger this time.
Encoder: H.265/HEVC
Original filesize: ~3.7 GB
New filesize: ~4.9 GB
If the link goes dead, reply to this comment or DM me saying so, and I will attempt to get a live link replacement.

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
Update time

Hey guys,

View attachment 1601255
Oh oh Hope it stays With Just one character people sub for a reason ya Know........xD

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020

This is a second (third?) runthrough of Rikolo's videos with an updated interpolation program and a shift on focus to quality, so the filesizes are quite a bit bigger this time.
If the link goes dead, reply to this comment or DM me saying so, and I will attempt to get a live link replacement.
very much appreciated as always, could you maybe add the rest of the DDO series now that it got finished?

Sindel_futa

Sep 13, 2020
Update From rikolo

Hey guys,
the butt was too tempting, and Sarah agreed :D
I am making a small animation to test the models and I already found a pretty big issue... I have a feeling I will have to redo them, which is not ideal. Fortunately, lot of the work wont have to be repeated, but it's still annoying and I am not even sure if it will help.
Files

1643023918630.png

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019

oww.. i loved the fact that you did 60 fps AND smaller filesizes before.. i like it that way more but its preference i guess, the smaller the file the better imo :p

Sindel_futa

Sep 13, 2020
Update from rikolo

Content
Hey guys,
here is an alt angle for the animation, it's rendered, just waiting for sound. I'll be tweaking Sarah's hair a bit, so this is not the final look.
Speaking of, I also completely remade her and thankfully it fixed the bug.
I am getting a bit anxious since it's almost end of January and I feel like I accomplished nothing... I haven't really caught my stride with this project yet.
Files

1643368313938.png

Dixen Chix

May 13, 2019
I noticed from the video of D.va Does Overwatch that Ashe, Tracer, and Widow are missing from the main downloads page (and Echo technically). Are they buried somewhere in the pages?

Edit: Found them buried in the pages and reported them. Hoefully the OP gets updated with all the downloads soon

Last edited:

Sindel_futa

Sep 13, 2020
Update time from rikolo

Content

Hey guys,

so here is the test animation. As mentioned, I had to redo the models, but I still had some notes on what I wanted to adjust, so I can at least include those. I especially want to tweak Sarah's hair a bit.

Jan 16, 2021
View attachment 624079

Overview:
Rikolo is a 3D artist who makes short, medium and long animations in Blender. He uses characters from Overwatch and some other games, as well as original characters. He mostly makes futanaris.​

Updated
: 2022-02-05
Artist: Rikolo - - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Format: mp4
Pages: 76 animations, plus short animations from the flash games Cocky Maid and Sextape, and 15 pictures from the Xmas Charity set
Length: 4:17:33, longest vid is 17:45.
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Rikolo has collaborated on several occasions with Nyl.
Installation:

Changelog:
Contents of the "Works":

Downloads:
Works vol. I: - - MEGA - -
Works vol. II: - - MEGA - -
Works vol. III: - - MEGA - -
Pearl Necklace: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Dinner For Three: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Generous-Donation: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Generous Donation 2: - - MEGA -
Generous Donation 2 (720p): - - MEGA -
Pharah Halloween: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Corporate Training (HD): MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Corporate Training (720p): MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Yenn & Triss: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Brigitte and D.va: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Dva Does Overwatch 1: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Dva Does Overwatch 2: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
D.Va Does Overwatch - Sombra: - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
D.Va does Overwatch - Mei: - - - WORKUPLOAD -
D.Va does Overwatch - Ana: MEGA - - - -
Bayonetta Halloween: - - -
D.Va does Overwatch - Symmetra: - - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
D.Va does Overwatch: - MEGA - -

D.Va does Overwatch - Widowmaker: - MEGA - -
D.Va does Overwatch - Tracer: - MEGA - -

DDO_03_Ashe: - MEGA - -
Thanks RTG$02 & hkill415 tipsypeer ,Noggz GoW1 for the link.

View attachment 607903 View attachment 624077 View attachment 624078 View attachment 624079 View attachment 607902 View attachment 624082
Seems like Generous Donation 2 is not available anymore. Can someone reup it?

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
A little sad to see it's futa-on-futa for the next go. What I liked about Nyl/rikolo was that they mainly kept it-futa-on-female.

rubber76

Nov 8, 2021
Could we have some rubber/latex fetish please?
Or some playing in rubber waders or rubber (riding?) boots please?

That would be really cool.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes