5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Meklosias

Apr 27, 2018
looks like they rikolo and nyl lost a lot of popularity, why ppl is not insta sharing theyr content anymore? Only thing i could think of is they have less patrons cause not even on r34 theyr stuff gets shared asap, it comes after few hours
Maybe... let's say only a few amount of people share patreon stuff (single digit number) and all lose interest in sharing because they don't want to/lazy or are just not subscribed to them anymore, well in that case we would wait forever...

It's now on rule34 at least
And on Kemono.party

auraek

Sep 8, 2018
Or, maybe

because we don't get any of good product for like half of the year.

If Donation, Sindel, Wonder Woman, Corporate training , etc wa 10/10 - what can you tell about newest content?
it's less thatminute, there is no speaking, plot at all, no nothing.Just simple videos as any other producers does.

Don't get me wrong. They are brilliant, but you have to at least keep you mark.
once they get money flow going, they think there is where they can sit on and let months pass without pretty much working for it, patrons keep pledging regardless only cause "that big work" they do once every 2 years happened and so ppl get scammed expecting works like that will happend like every month , and that will never be the case. Too bad ppl didnt think about it or they are like" i will keep supporting them regardless" cause you have to say thanks to those not smart enough to not pledge anymore once they figure out nothing is happening , they are the cause our favourite creators dont really need to work to make money so guess what? Why would they put pressure on themself by trinna make more content if they get money regardless? Everyone plz get a grip on it , you are NOT relevant for those you pledge and in the moment you figure out shit is going on , even if only for 10$ plz end your pledge or this will keep happening.

Last edited:

vs120s

Nov 17, 2019
once they get money flow going, they think there is where they can sit on and let months pass without pretty much working for it, patrons keep pledging regardless only cause "that big work" they do once every 2 years happened and so ppl get scammed expecting works like that will happend like every month , and that will never be the case. Too bad ppl didnt think about it or they are like" i will keep supporting them regardless" cause you have to say thanks to those not smart enough to not pledge anymore once they figure out nothing is happening , they are the cause our favourite creators dont really need to work to make money so guess what? Why would they put pressure on themself by trinna make more content if they get money regardless? Everyone plz get a grip on it , you are NOT relevant for those you pledge and in the moment you figure out shit is going on , even if only for 10$ plz end your pledge or this will keep happening.
Yep, I agree. It's too bad as Rikolo had a pretty good work ethic for quite some time. Then 2022 hit and he basically made next to nothing for an entire year.

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
I'm hoping the new OW characters inspire Rikolo to make content more frequently. I would love to see him try Junker Queen on Zarya (with both as dickgirls)

Reactions: Futalovah
Sep 29, 2021
Well if overwatch is their preference, there are many options available. Curious to see if someone does a short clip Junkrat gets nervous around Junkerqueen cuz hes got the hots for her. :p

May 19, 2019
please someone have "down the rabbit's hole".. that video look so good.. plus with my giantess fetish it makes it better

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2021

Also it has 4K Version and the size is 7+GB I don't think we have that level hero to share here but it's all good

EdGuy69

Jun 28, 2022

Also it has 4K Version and the size is 7+GB I don't think we have that level hero to share here but it's all good
The level of detail in the models is not worth a 7gb version, let alone the 10 bucks, LOL. Piracy amiright?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes