5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Mar 5, 2019
It was obsolete and outdate ME characters anyway. What's worse, with the ugly femshep.
I love Jack and Miranda. Although, Miranda is purely due to Yvonne Strahovski's charm. It's not that space Evelyn Mulwray is a bad baseline for a character, but remove Yvonne's performance and charm and the character just isn't entirely there. I'd say the same about Jack and Courtenay Taylor. But femshep ... that's a face for radio, and a voice for print. And I appreciate how Rikkolo really tried to change that overall appearance to something more palatable, but it's still femshep. She's so bad that it pains me to admit it killed off my interest, and I still haven't made it past the first part of the first video. I am sure there are people that like her. I'm not one of them.

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
I love Jack and Miranda. Although, Miranda is purely due to Yvonne Strahovski's charm. It's not that space Evelyn Mulwray is a bad baseline for a character, but remove Yvonne's performance and charm and the character just isn't entirely there. I'd say the same about Jack and Courtenay Taylor. But femshep ... that's a face for radio, and a voice for print. And I appreciate how Rikkolo really tried to change that overall appearance to something more palatable, but it's still femshep. She's so bad that it pains me to admit it killed off my interest, and I still haven't made it past the first part of the first video. I am sure there are people that like her. I'm not one of them.
Im genuine curious to how you people find femshep so ugly, like, she aint bad looking, she is really pretty, and her VA was amazing, but the way y'all describe her its like she's the new Fable protag or something

images.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: Areview
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes