5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Works I and II, all mirrors down.
More like almost all links are down

Looks like we have another DMCA prone
I get the OCs, but idk how did they manage to take down Overwatch and Mass Effect stuff...
I'm even not sure if artist himself does this

I'll start working on it tmrw

• Wow
Reactions: Lonewolf1985
Mar 5, 2019
For starters, I am not familiar with your custom character. I have nothing that ties this custom character of yours to Mass Effect. So obviously, whether you call her Femshep, or Favie, the Swedish minstrel or whatever, it's all the same to me. As for that promotional picture of femshep, that is not indicative of the final product. d4yl382-330da9f6-8d9a-46de-815d-a3c5030f7bee.jpg
Especially when you consider her look to other women in the game, ones that have actual models, like Jack, Liara, Miranda, and Samara. What the fuck is that face?

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
Im genuine curious to how you people find femshep so ugly, like, she aint bad looking, she is really pretty, and her VA was amazing, but the way y'all describe her its like she's the new Fable protag or something

View attachment 2713777
May i ask you why did you post the promo picture and not the actual femshep that doesn't look like that?

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
I think it’s a bit silly to complain about the look of a character that is customizable.
The character in video is customizable? "Oh yeah, she looks fucking ugly, but in the game i could customize her so it's fine"
???
Not to mention everyone thinks of default. 80% of people played default sheploo.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Not to mention everyone thinks of default. 80% of people played default sheploo.
and some of us went with space clown shepherd

firefox_gIgSsEkyif.png

if you dont like his femshep or whatever then just forget it and move on, personally i dont like any of them, shep looks more man-like with a wig, both her and jack their tits look weirdly stuck-on and miranda reminds me of those expensive lifeless looking sex-dolls but whatever it's preferences etc etc.

girlzort

Jan 1, 2023
I just don't care much for this 'real' style. It looks good but just feel funny. And the smooth penis well, same thing.

The Overwatch scenes look a lot better to me.

Nyl has some great scenes that have a more realistic look while still looking clean/good.

Reactions: knorsoup
Sep 15, 2019
Huh, this is a first... Is this mostly the younger audience thing or something? IIRC femshep was considered attractive, especially 'back in the day' and I'd say she is. She does look a bit dated especially by todays standards as it's an older game, but I wouldn't say she is ugly or manly like some people are saying here... Rikolo also did a good job on updating their looks.

Mar 5, 2019
and some of us went with space clown shepherd

View attachment 2717922

if you dont like his femshep or whatever then just forget it and move on, personally i dont like any of them, shep looks more man-like with a wig, both her and jack their tits look weirdly stuck-on and miranda reminds me of those expensive lifeless looking sex-dolls but whatever it's preferences etc etc.
I'm not gonna deny that the models are not ... perfect, for any of the characters involved in this particular endeavor. Not to say there was no genuine effort made, or Rikolo is bad or anything. It's just that the end result, in this occasion, and I can only speak for myself, but as a big fan of Jack and Miranda, I find this unwatchable.

Everyone knows how she looks like, if you think this is UGLY, then i think you been watching too much anime View attachment 2718084
Bro ... you posted the modded version. I have posted the original version earlier. And as much as you can like her with mods, that's not the character. I could mod Garrus to look and sound like a kawaii sailor schoolgirl. That's not Garrus, though. And that's not Femshep. And even then, the original has tarnished everything about her. There's no fixing that, and no getting out of it. Even as I have said that Rikolo's femshep is the least bad femshep I've seen. Works better than most other models, but it's still not good. I just have no way of getting over it.

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
I'm not gonna deny that the models are not ... perfect, for any of the characters involved in this particular endeavor. Not to say there was no genuine effort made, or Rikolo is bad or anything. It's just that the end result, in this occasion, and I can only speak for myself, but as a big fan of Jack and Miranda, I find this unwatchable.

Bro ... you posted the modded version. I have posted the original version earlier. And as much as you can like her with mods, that's not the character. I could mod Garrus to look and sound like a kawaii sailor schoolgirl. That's not Garrus, though. And that's not Femshep. And even then, the original has tarnished everything about her. There's no fixing that, and no getting out of it. Even as I have said that Rikolo's femshep is the least bad femshep I've seen. Works better than most other models, but it's still not good. I just have no way of getting over it.
So its not about how she looks, you just hate the character,meh, fine then, she still looks good and its far from UGLY, and its funny you mention garrus, cuz many women do find him attractive, thats why he became a romance option

• Angry
Reactions: howcanmirrorsbereal

Societyman77

Apr 22, 2023
Concept art Fem Shep when we could vote was smoking hot. In game Fem Shep is kinda fugly. Better than Fem Rider tho. Rikolo's model is definetly based closer to the concept Fem Shep and is 100% better.

Reactions: Derples
Jul 6, 2017
All this fem shep hate…where’s Garrus Vakarian when you need him? Oh let me guess, stuck near the elevator where you left him in ME1? You monster!

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
Huh, this is a first... Is this mostly the younger audience thing or something? IIRC femshep was considered attractive, especially 'back in the day' and I'd say she is. She does look a bit dated especially by todays standards as it's an older game, but I wouldn't say she is ugly or manly like some people are saying here... Rikolo also did a good job on updating their looks.
You are a fcking liar and larper too. Literally everyone thought she's ugly, especially after controversy where they ignored player's vote where they asked what design we like the most, and went with they decided instead.

Sep 15, 2019
Literally everyone thought she's ugly
trust me.png
especially after controversy where they ignored player's vote where they asked what design we like the most, and went with they decided instead
Wat? The 'controversy' was literally over her hair color, what are you even on about? There were 2 voting rounds where after the first round, the current design won by a landslide, only difference and 'controversy' was that she was blonde so they did a second round of voting for hair color. All of this can be checked out online even now lol. What sort of backwater parallel universe did you come from with that wild take on history.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Are you guys, girls or whatever really having a discussion over a default character design in the customization menu of Mass Effect?

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
Are you guys, girls or whatever really having a discussion over a default character design in the customization menu of Mass Effect?
pretty much,new part drops,same dude write a whole chronicle about why he hates femshep, everyone fight, mods delete everything, star over

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes