5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021
WORKUPLOAD is nice with good speed
I will test it out! :unsure:

Edit:
Dont work the files are too big for this upload service :/ max 2GB files and mine are 5GB+

Edit2:
I added a new download but never tested that one, can you guys see if it works good? its beside Ana download link.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2021
I will test it out! :unsure:

Edit:
Dont work the files are too big for this upload service :/ max 2GB files and mine are 5GB+

Edit2:
I added a new download but never tested that one, can you guys see if it works good? its beside Ana download link.
I tried it, on my end it was super slow and was gonna take ~40-50 mins. Thanks for trying tho!

Reactions: Icerock12

ATRIXBLEY

Jul 24, 2020
I didn't know that Sber had its own disk :O
This is the best disk, which is currently available (from free)

P.S. So, if you suddenly decide to upload something here (or on other forums f95zone), then use this cloud storage, it has unlimited downloads per day, as well as 15 gigabytes of free on disk, fast speed upload/download files. (plus easy registration).

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Magincap

Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021
Oh cmooon , Where are you when you are needed so badly, you are always not needed here, and when the finale came out, you all disappeared. Where are you when you are needed so badly, you are always not needed here, and when the finale came out, you all disappeared.
I dont know which part you guys are after? i think this series has had 3 parts so far, and i think this is the final part or am i wrong?
Is it this one?

Edit 2:
Here is the official full release of Final Fantasy 3some (Full) 4K:

Last edited:

Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021
If that was the part you guys wanted i am sorry i had it for days but i thought someone had already upload it so i never did :/
LordLegolas usally is very fast in uploading these so i thought it was already up for you guys! lol :D

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes