RPGM Completed Riks = Peruetto -RPG that will get you abused If you fail- [Final] [Kiteretsu Showado]

Symphatic

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021
Still tosses a virus warning. Any other suggestions?
As DMCDante11 said running it with Japanese Locale should work as well. I run it by default for any original Japanese game (which most games on here, especially any labeled MTL, are originally Japanese).

Generally, whitelisting something excludes it from warnings. So if you whitelisted it properly it shouldn't ever pop up again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

baduserexp

Feb 11, 2021
no gallery so far((
There's a readme that tells you how to open the gallery.

For my part I forgot about the title and played through the entire game, and it was so easy I never lost, and only at the ending screen did I think...huh, there weren't a lot of events there.

danielwain

Apr 23, 2018
This wasn't edited well. No concern for grammar, many sentences make little to no sense, a lot of the wording is very clunky or just plain wrong. The only thing passable about this seems to be the spelling. That being said, you will get the gist of what is happening, but it's far from being a properly edited MTL.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

danielwain

Apr 23, 2018
If you meant to say guro, yeah, some of the CG are explicit guro and pretty much all of it ends with snuff, though it isn't always explicit. Should probably be tagged accordingly.

Symphatic

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021
If you meant to say guro, yeah, some of the CG are explicit guro and pretty much all of it ends with snuff, though it isn't always explicit. Should probably be tagged accordingly.
As I, unfortunately, can't create new tags I can't tag the game accordingly. Vore is the closest I can get to: Gore, Guro, Snuff.

There's no such thing as a decent mtl lmfao:ROFLMAO:
MTL is all trash. I only consider it "decent" if they hired someone to make edits even if minor. XD
As I am not paid for anything here if I do game releases that aren't already translated I would only do MTL. Especially since I have like next to no free time.

danielwain

Apr 23, 2018
can anyone tell me what does english(MLT) mean? it only translates the menu right
Machine language translation, same as MTL (machine translation). It's not just the menu, the entire game is in English. English of rather questionable quality, to say the least, but English nonetheless.

Reactions: Symphatic

Symphatic

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021
can anyone tell me what does english(MLT) mean? it only translates the menu right
Machine language translation, same as MTL (machine translation). It's not just the menu, the entire game is in English. English of rather questionable quality, to say the least, but English nonetheless.
What danielwain said. It's also the fastest way for us to bypass the "English Only" rule when uploading.

So if you see:
MTL = No edits were done.
Bad MTL = Someone didn't prep it before running the translator / used something other than Google as a default (DeepL requires a paid sub; not many willing to dish out massive stacks of cash for better MTL...)
Decent MTL = Someone ran MTL but made minor Edits.
Translated = Sometimes people run MTL as a base then make it make sense in English OR they are fluent in whatever language it is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Akren