VN Others Completed Rin to Shita Tsuma wa, Hitoshirezu Midarazuma e to Ochite [Final] [ANIM.teamMM]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Mmmm the sample pictures dialogue don't look all bad, how would you guys rate the translation? Is it an edited MTL?

driade

Jul 15, 2021
who in the dev teams right mind to put the Fat girl as the alternate wife route instead of nakai-san or shark-eyed girl, god damn my eyes, i would rather play Closed Game than seeing that sex scenes anymore.

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Is this game that bad? I've been seeing that not many people are liking this one. It's 'cause of the MTL? or is the plot just that bad?

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Is this game that bad? I've been seeing that not many people are liking this one. It's 'cause of the MTL? or is the plot just that bad?
Well - I have not read the VN (and are not planning to do so), but reading the comments here the translation seems to be below par. Not that strange for an MTL. Other comments are about the story. The first part seems to give you the impression you can avoid NTR, only to be slapped in the face with it anyway. And the ending choice difference seems to be "getting alone and depressed" or "getting completely alone and depressed".

That said - I only base this on the comments, because I don't hate myself enough to torture myself with this VN. That's, of course, completely and solely personal, and no criticism on people that enjoy these kind of games. Different people, different tastes. And rightfully so.

Reactions: wxyzaxb

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Play the game yourself, many people just complain because ntr can't be avoided in a netorare game =S and others have issues with chubby girls, etc, what i mean is that many complains are malicious or dumb and unless you dislike ntr you should try it.

No idea about the translation, i asked and no one responded me, if it is like in the sample images it should be good........

Reactions: Taurom

Autistic Artist

Mar 31, 2020
The games writing and storytelling is just bad, you start the game married and then the plot happens and you can just remember you lost your wife and are with the fat chick or by yourself, so the story doesn't stay cohesive and thus shit.

Reactions: Shirourin

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
The games writing and storytelling is just bad, you start the game married and then the plot happens and you can just remember you lost your wife and are with the fat chick or by yourself, so the story doesn't stay cohesive and thus shit.
There are a flow in the story... And there is a route where the main story happens which I think u missed...

Aldnon

Sep 22, 2020
another anim things another garbage product(i hope this company will survive in the future)

why anim never learnt their mistake?be honest, i will give 6 for this game but anim never improvised its writing

i never think at the prequel MC sequence, NTR can be avoided with correct branching choice but after that NTR cliche is came...i was impressed at the prequel but anim never changed its style...

Cliche plot(so easy to blackmailed someone without legit chronology and victim always enjoy at the end of story without thinking his/her legit partner feelings :v wtf maybe this is worst anim NTR game have ever created.

lazy writing (come on, i hope NTR writer can make an antagonist be strong with some little effort NOT convenient got strong body, last longer priapism, endless sperm, etc...maybe this won't happen because anim too much focused design and animation)

character development (especially MC, in NTR...MC never got good any good development...writer just wants him to be cucks/useless person...MC deserves deeper development in any writing story)

i hope japanese VN company learn about why its called visual novel...especially novel, it should interesting if writer wants to be appreciated by the reader..and please don't focused too much into visual and audio
Written by ardipahlawan88 on 2022-03-28 in VNDB reviews.

And I have exactly 100% same opinion as him.

Shirourin

Mar 17, 2022
There are a flow in the story... And there is a route where the main story happens which I think u missed...
His point is that the writers pull a really shitty "IT WAS ALL A DREAM!!!" trope out of their asses to justify their advertising of "decisions you made in the past affect the present" if you fail to rescue your future wife from getting raped and turned into a sexslave by Senpai. Having a prologue to a story that is literally made null and void on another route and never even happened is as low as you can get in writing and completely asinine.
Not to mention that it's just as stupid that you can save Madoka from getting raped and stolen from you in the past, only for the main route of the game her being stolen by the exact same guy AGAIN with no way to avoid a NTR ending once you are on that route, and most of the rest of the game's content being extremely lacking.
No, people do not complain about this game just because it's NTR. They complain because the writing and route structure is genuinely awful.

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
Is there really no other animations than the one in the back alley? Ive played for a couple of hours now up to where your boss is acting weird around you after he sleeps at your house. Can't see any other animations than whats at the beginning of the game.

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Play the game yourself, many people just complain because ntr can't be avoided in a netorare game =S and others have issues with chubby girls, etc, what i mean is that many complains are malicious or dumb and unless you dislike ntr you should try it.

No idea about the translation, i asked and no one responded me, if it is like in the sample images it should be good........
I've played NTR Homestay, and in that game even tho you are able to save the MC's family from the dude, it only happens after the dude already made a move on 'em. In those "good endings" were the MC saves his family aren't that "happy" at all since their relations get damaged anyway. So from the comments it seems to be like this game has the same focus as NTR Homestay were the MC is not going to have a truth "good ending" the difference is that game has more positive comments than this one. That's why I asked if it has just a bad plot or if it was 'cause of the MTL being bad so you miss the plot on it.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Bknjuu

Dec 10, 2018
When I reach [009] of the Nijihana(plump girl) route it crashes after the following line:
"(...No, now that I've come this far, I'll make it clear...I'll stake it out like this.)"
It loads for 2 sec, then crashes to desktop.

EDIT:
I've tried the following.
  • Compatibility mode.
  • Run as admin.
  • Unpack with Japanese encoding.
  • Run with Locale Emulator.
Nothing has worked so far.
It appears the end of [009] is a sex scene... Kinda need to fix it.
Does anyone have a save that's just beyond the point I described above?
I ran it with Jap emulator and it didn't get the error for this one

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I've played NTR Homestay, and in that game even tho you are able to save the MC's family from the dude, it only happens after the dude already made a move on 'em. In those "good endings" were the MC saves his family aren't that "happy" at all since their relations get damaged anyway. So from the comments it seems to be like this game has the same focus as NTR Homestay were the MC is not going to have a truth "good ending" the difference is that game has more positive comments than this one. That's why I asked if it has just a bad plot or if it was 'cause of the MTL being bad so you miss the plot on it.
It could be a mix of both, i saw some review on jap sites and many were bad but they mentione dthe chubby girl a lot and i got the impression they just didn't like her, for being fat xD

Reactions: Taurom
Jul 29, 2017
ugggh I came for the art dammit so I guess I better go learn Japanese so I can figure out what the fuck the CG Gallery/ Viewer is all about. God damn do I love Anim games art tho.

waveblaster69

Feb 24, 2020
How to get the good ending (AKA the Chad route):
1. Respect women
2. Be ready to kick ass when someone doesn't
3. Listen to your wife
You don't get much sex from it, but you'll be happy.

Now I'm off to be some beta cuck so I can see some proper NTR content.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
It could be a mix of both, i saw some review on jap sites and many were bad but they mentione dthe chubby girl a lot and i got the impression they just didn't like her, for being fat xD
Prolly also has to do with the fact that the fat girl is the only other girl with a full route of her own. Even though there are 3 others. 2 of which didn't have a single sex scene in the entire game. But, for some reason the fat one out of all of them got a route.

Combine that with this largely being NTR type A where they don't show an ounce of remorse and the mc doesn't have even a remote chance of getting back at them. I can kinda see where the negativity is coming from lol.

Nov 22, 2018
On the fat girl route, I keep getting a glitch on the "Do Not Talk" choice that always quits the game. Anyone else have this problem, and if so, did you fix it and how?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes