HTML Ring of Corruption [v0.15] [Entrel]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
this is a weird take on the mind control genre.

based on the banner MC uses mind control to make his life worse?

i feel like he didnt need a magic ring for that. just tell his gf to treat him like shit, act like whore and cheat on him.:rolleyes:

shoty

Apr 27, 2017
A small suggestion. It's advisable to avoid using dark blue text on a black background, as it can make reading challenging. This can potentially lead to losing a significant number of people within the first 5 minutes of the game... And you chose it as the protagonist colour >_<

Larsung

May 29, 2018
In Homeoffice i CANT hire a maid!

and as you see the day/week count doesnt work so i dont get Veronika in the livingroom or maybe the time of the day count isnt working!?

Entrel

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
In Homeoffice i CANT hire a maid!

and as you see the day/week count doesnt work so i dont get Veronika in the livingroom or maybe the time of the day count isnt working!?
I checked an it seems ok.
You can only hire a maid after first week.

Entrel

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
A small suggestion. It's advisable to avoid using dark blue text on a black background, as it can make reading challenging. This can potentially lead to losing a significant number of people within the first 5 minutes of the game... And you chose it as the protagonist colour >_<
A few people suggested it. I'll change it in the next update

Larsung

May 29, 2018
and please let somebody read over it there are so many typos... killing the imersion a bit ( and i am no native speaker and see so many)

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Even though you owns the company now, You decided not to rush into anything. John and Nicole are still board members and has important allies and contacts. But sice you have to focus here, you decided to quit your job in London.

for example.. you own.....J+N are members and have allies.....but since...... maybe but your text in a word document it would help find the easy spelling mistakes

Entrel

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Even though you owns the company now, You decided not to rush into anything. John and Nicole are still board members and has important allies and contacts. But sice you have to focus here, you decided to quit your job in London.

for example.. you own.....J+N are members and have allies.....but since...... maybe but your text in a word document it would help find the easy spelling mistakes
Walkthrough before sandbox was the issue. I will fix it and the typos. Thanks for your input.

Jul 15, 2022
Suggestions:

1) Before posting updates, have a native English speak look over it to correct mistakes.

2) For short clips (< 3 seconds), use a looping animation instead of a video that plays once.

Reactions: Entrel and Larsung

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Suggestions:

1) Before posting updates, have a native English speak look over it to correct mistakes.

2) For short clips (< 3 seconds), use a looping animation instead of a video that plays once.
i second that just wanted to write about the loop too ^^

else you have to manualy click and click again

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok - just tried it, but it is not playable for me.

1. Blue text on a black textured background? ... o_O rly?

Just add a little bit of styling to it - and dont let the text float around the screen.

34718.png

2. You throw a lot of ppl, names and relationships at the player - and the player will forget that on the next screen.
When we meet a person, then you can explain that if you have to, but good writing can handle that - but as a crutch you can just then add a text that explains it.

3. A lot of typos and mistakes in the text.

Three months ago years you asked her to marry you and she said yes.

The many mistakes in the text and the lackluster presentation just paints a picture of carelessness. To style html is so easy and doesnt take much.

In its current form it is not very pleasant to even try to play it after the intro.

Oh and then I guess the first thing you can/have to do is to skip time? - great idea. - not.

Or at least there was nothing to do as soon as the freeroam started.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes