HTML Ring of Corruption [v0.15] [Entrel]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
this is a weird take on the mind control genre.

based on the banner MC uses mind control to make his life worse?

i feel like he didnt need a magic ring for that. just tell his gf to treat him like shit, act like whore and cheat on him.:rolleyes:
Well the MC seems like a retard so not surprised.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Well now some words at the end ^^

to little content to make a review.. yet

beside the many typos.. i like the way the dev is thinking! i got some Lord of the rings, The company and boring days wipes and thats a good thing!

i would call this game a demo at most at the moment cause you dont have any options to choose .. the maid "no content" vs dom path (well i will always go the dom path ^^)

Of course people want to see some naughty stuff but you shouldnt rush things else you wont build up a sexy imersion ^^ i thing Boring days can be a good reference for this.

I think with a serious proof reading and some technical improvements like the colour of the MC or the chainclicking to get into the backyard (why not see all locations in house in every room???) this can be a pearl of a html game!!

I will keep my eyes on this one and looking forward to see your next Steps dev!

Entrel

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Ok - just tried it, but it is not playable for me.

1. Blue text on a black textured background? ... o_O rly?

Just add a little bit of styling to it - and dont let the text float around the screen.

View attachment 3303580

2. You throw a lot of ppl, names and relationships at the player - and the player will forget that on the next screen.
When we meet a person, then you can explain that if you have to, but good writing can handle that - but as a crutch you can just then add a text that explains it.

3. A lot of typos and mistakes in the text.

The many mistakes in the text and the lackluster presentation just paints a picture of carelessness. To style html is so easy and doesnt take much.

In its current form it is not very pleasant to even try to play it after the intro.

Oh and then I guess the first thing you can/have to do is to skip time? - great idea. - not.

Or at least there was nothing to do as soon as the freeroam started.
I'll fix some of these issues in the next day and by next update I am thinking of adding a conversation box and improve styling and fix the typos.
Thanks for your input.

Last edited:

Entrel

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Well now some words at the end ^^

to little content to make a review.. yet

beside the many typos.. i like the way the dev is thinking! i got some Lord of the rings, The company and boring days wipes and thats a good thing!

i would call this game a demo at most at the moment cause you dont have any options to choose .. the maid "no content" vs dom path (well i will always go the dom path ^^)

Of course people want to see some naughty stuff but you shouldnt rush things else you wont build up a sexy imersion ^^ i thing Boring days can be a good reference for this.

I think with a serious proof reading and some technical improvements like the colour of the MC or the chainclicking to get into the backyard (why not see all locations in house in every room???) this can be a pearl of a html game!!

I will keep my eyes on this one and looking forward to see your next Steps dev!
Thankyou and thanks for you suggestions.
I will improve the styling and also have a native English speaker cross check it.
By next update I'll make the game more enjoyable.

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
The very first screen after you click 'I am 18+, Start the game':
Derhanos were a powerfull family who ruled northern europe around 3000 years ago. They were incredibily powerfull. But there was a secret to their power. They possessed 7 rings of corruption which they used to secure alliance, control people and maintain their power.
I've got the POWER!

Seriously, don't be shy to utilise synonyms and run a spell-check :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Entrel

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
ruling northern europe around 3000 years ago.... cavemans? :-D 1k seems more plausible.
Can we get the option to rename the chars? Please add the option to go the backyard directly (as Larsung already suggested).
The maid is a bit to fast to order us around to be plausible: Let's cook together. Ah, you'r back. Now you do it yourself; don't know why you even pay me. xD
Don't want to share my wife be cuckolded. Why make our brother's wife more dominant, when we want to take her from him? Will we see her dominate our brother?
If our brother's wife visits us in week three, please give us a counter with weeks at the side too: 23days played. I don't want to do the numbers every time. ;-)
Other then that: Nice start. Really like the game so far. Please continue.

Maybe give us the option to define the relationship with other people too. Just to be sure that there will definetly be no incest and all the perverts will stay away.

Reactions: Larsung and Entrel

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Hmmm weird that you think that northern europe was in the Stone Age during 1000BCE (since the games current year is 2023), considering the people there where well into the Bronze Age and nearing the Iron Age.
Absolutly true, I know that. ;-) But being able to forge those rings and rule over..... 100people max, cause of population density....
For ruling powerful over some kind of civilization, I would go back 1k years, not 3k. :)
But hey, if they have magical rings to rule them all, maybe they have a different calender, or a parallelworld with another europe. ;-)

Reactions: Gellidus

PerverTeacher

Jun 5, 2017
Guys, If you have any suggestions please let me know
- to measure in weeks 2, 3, 4 etc was kinda... odd, since it was showing "day x", "day x+1",
- wait for the npc to show at location/in x days without nothing else to do was boring,
- to have only the ring (so far) to corrupt someone else/us, no tv, internet, phone, magazine, nothing? (i understand its a new game and stuff, but still)
- the further the corruption (ours/theirs) less control we got (but perhaps get to choose WHAT type of content we want to loose control? i dont even know what kind of netorare/cuckold, netorase/sharing this game will have, but im excited that may contain a lil bit of every debauchery)

There's room to improv Dev. Good luck. Us ntr lovers will keep an eye.

Entrel

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
I didn't know you all cared about dates . Anyway by next update I am going to restructure the game. Thank you all.

Reactions: YuriiH
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes