Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Ring of Lust [v0.0.6a] [Votan] - Original Size: 1.53GB

Download PC (93MB): - - -

[/Spoiler]
the megaup file provided sets off my avira antivirus hard... hell that site set off avira too

Reactions: Darkaura

Tlord24

Dec 6, 2018
Can anybody tell me why I can’t get back in the house pls...I’m playing on android btw thank you

Deathsman0098

Jul 8, 2017
Its A Bug Version i Can't Do Anything And i Can't Go Everywhere Just The Breakfast With Aunt Under The Table Is Repeat

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Dev still hasn't fixed in this version:
1) the pill event mom occurring on Wed & Sat morning thus preventing Aunt from showing up & giving you BJ (which prevent susan_kitchen_bj flag, which you'll need for new skill)
2) discovering the gym & Stella break up with Jake

Here's the fix

angella

Jan 29, 2018
if you choose...Walk on the street ...you will walk-onto Cleo....after that ... The problem comes...you will not be able to Walk inside the Home without skipping the week...

angella

Jan 29, 2018
1) the pill event mom occurring on Wed & Sat morning thus preventing Aunt from showing up & giving you BJ

Here's the fix
It works...Thanks :)

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
if you choose...Walk on the street ...you will walk-onto Cleo....after that ... The problem comes...you will not be able to Walk inside the Home without skipping the week...
does "Walk inside" not highlight when you hover over it?
I don't see anything that causes it (I haven't encountered that problem)
but I've changed it so that you end up inside instead of outside. hope it helps (below attachment, if you want to try it out)

angella

Jan 29, 2018
does "Walk inside" not highlight when you hover over it?
I don't see anything that causes it (I haven't encountered that problem)
but I've changed it so that you end up inside instead of outside. hope it helps (below attachment, if you want to try it out)
As i said earlier ... it works..

Morphuret

Jul 28, 2017
1) the pill event mom occurring on Wed & Sat morning thus preventing Aunt from showing up & giving you BJ (doesn't turn on susan_kithen_bj flag)

Here's the fix
@trauts any chance for a similar fix file with Beth's "catch the shower spy"-scene, please?

el69

Oct 1, 2017
1) the pill event mom occurring on Wed & Sat morning thus preventing Aunt from showing up & giving you BJ (doesn't turn on susan_kithen_bj flag)

Here's the fix
where i paste it?

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
at the morning with michele when i use a ring she is giving me a handjob and on saturday and sunday when i use a ring in evening in her bedroom she is giving me a blowjob is somethink else or is that it

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
In current stage game its a blowfest (nothing to complain from my side). Further developments will include new interactions, I presume. As today, you even can get four bw in the same day from a single character, a feat certanly hard to achieve without a magic ring.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the post linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Ring of Lust v0.0.6a.
Just want to inform you that I found a bug in the home screen where the text pops out, but the home screen is still open but the text still shows up from the game. Not sure if it is the dev made it by accident or not, but I feel like telling you just in case

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes