airze

Feb 8, 2018
Definetly need a hint or walktrought... i can't find new events... Yust a piece of Stella's. She came to me in the living room after in morning she sit sadly in her room but after?
And Lily?? No idea,at evening I can rub my cock between her leg and ejaculate but after she always vanish too... so no idea...
lily is simple spy on pool through the tree house till you find her in the pool repeat 2 time I think after a few times you will see her when you are cleaning the pool and be invited to join her to swim at witch point you need to use the tree house again to join her in it and that all for this update as for Stella you then need need to find her in the kitchen in the afternoon then on a weekend meet her in the morning and ask her out then meet her out side the front door of the house for the date after that I don't know where to go so I can't help there

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
lily is simple spy on pool through the tree house till you find her in the pool repeat 2 time I think after a few times you will see her when you are cleaning the pool and be invited to join her to swim at witch point you need to use the tree house again to join her in it and that all for this update as for Stella you then need need to find her in the kitchen in the afternoon then on a weekend meet her in the morning and ask her out then meet her out side the front door of the house for the date after that I don't know where to go so I can't help there
Thanks /i think the vanish story for Lily will be continue :D /

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
After you invited Stella on the morning ( week end ), go to the city, shop and buy flowers, then meet her on the front house. Repeat several time, after a time, it will trigger scenes with Stella Ex BF.
Again, invite her on week end morning, buy flowers, it will trigger a sex scene with her in her room ( I stopped playing there ).
There should be sex scene at the theater but I didn't went further.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
After you invited Stella on the morning ( week end ), go to the city, shop and buy flowers, then meet her on the front house. Repeat several time, after a time, it will trigger scenes with Stella Ex BF.
Again, invite her on week end morning, buy flowers, it will trigger a sex scene with her in her room ( I stopped playing there ).
thanks

Reactions: Madridfan

Andromort

Jan 21, 2018
More than a year since first post and it's still 0.1? What the hell? Is this one of those rare cases, when 0.1 has more content than 0.6 of other games? Or the developer is just lazy?

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Well I guess I now know how my protagonist would look like if she was bimbo :thonk:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

no one here

May 15, 2017
cant continue stella path she isnt appearing in the kitchen can someone post a save before the new stella content please i have no idea how to fix my issue without starting again

Last edited:

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
I can't trigger this scene. Already triggered the Ex-bf scene, but every other weekend, when i invite her to go out and buy flowers, the same ex-bf scene repeats.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I can't trigger this scene. Already triggered the Ex-bf scene, but every other weekend, when i invite her to go out and buy flowers, the same ex-bf scene repeats.
Look at your skills : Your "Strength" must be 10 (to fight her ex-bf)

Reactions: Tearil

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
cant continue stella path she isnt appearing in the kitchen can someone post a save before the new stella content please i have no idea how to fix my issue without starting again
Check the living room ( she should have a talk with you) also check her room in the morning (she'll be sad and the MC will be wondering why) Only after those two things does she show up in the kitchen.

Note the sex scene in the theater happens in the horror movie not the romance one. Make sure you always buy the flowers and have enough money to buy the tickets.
After you go out on a couple of dates the Ex boyfriend shows up after that train until you've got max strenght. Then gou out on a date again and when the ex boyfriend shows up again you'll beat his ass.
Then go out again choose the horror movies and after a couple of times she'll ask you to come to her room after (sex scene)
After that go on a date a couple of times (horror) and you'll get the option to use the ring. (BJ scene in theater) after that go on a date some more and you'll get a second option to use the ring to have sex in the theater.

Note : it's possible that the BJ and sex scene in the theater requires you to do the sex scene at home a couple of times (not sure i did it a couple of times before they triggered for me)

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
if you used the mod last version you have to install it again before they will work, which was my prob, not sure if that's what you did or not
AH that probably is it last time was my first time using the mod
edit: huh didnt work

Last edited:

1player

Feb 18, 2018
my save from 0.1.1a doesn't work, can someone help me ?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game_gui.rpyc", line 207, in script
File "C:\Users\xxxxx\Desktop\RingofLust-0.1.2a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\xxxxx\Desktop\RingofLust-0.1.2a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\xxxxx\Desktop\RingofLust-0.1.2a-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\xxxxx\Desktop\RingofLust-0.1.2a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\xxxxx\Desktop\RingofLust-0.1.2a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\xxxxx\Desktop\RingofLust-0.1.2a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\xxxxx\Desktop\RingofLust-0.1.2a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\xxxxx\Desktop\RingofLust-0.1.2a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\xxxxx\Desktop\RingofLust-0.1.2a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\xxxxx\Desktop\RingofLust-0.1.2a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "C:\Users\xxxxx\Desktop\RingofLust-0.1.2a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 683, in render
sensitive = renpy.python.py_eval(self.screen.sensitive, locals=self.scope)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Ring of Lust 0.1.2a
Sat Sep 28 00:01:47 2019
I had the same problem.
After loading an old save i got the "AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive' error,
I found this thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/attributeerror-nonetype-object-has-no-attribute-sensitive.37183/
Apparently it's a twisted problem related to this one. For some reason, since the version 7.2.0 at load times some screens end with a value of None instead of their own value. It shouldn't happen since screens aren't supposed to be saved, yet it happen in some really exceptional case that I was never able to really understood.
I fixed it in the thread of your game, but there's really few reasons for the problem to directly come from the game. Personally I have it only with games that switched from a < 7.2.0 version of Ren'py, to a > 7.2.0 version, and for which I used a dirty little tricks, and never in another case of figure. I assume that it's the same kind of problem for the guy who reported the error.
That led me to the attached file.
I dropped the file in the game folder and the problem was fixed.
So Thanks to anne O'nymous!

Another user had a tip for the developer:
If the developer update his Ren'Py on the new version and release a update it should be never come back.

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes