Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
i did already a couple of times i tryed to go to girls room at night and i can't enter then i replayed the 69 scene and tryed again and couldn't enter tryed every single possible thing and nothing maybe i'm bugged? but i can't get that fcking room to open to me if it doens't open i can't go throug the sisters scenes
Oops, I flubbed. I tried going in the evening, that's why it said no. I'm a dumb, apparently.

It may be bugged in v0.1.4, I'm not sure. If possible, perhaps try finding a copy of v0.1.3a somewhere. I'll start a new game and see if I can get to that point with beth and get the minigame to trigger and explain how I got it. Might be quite a while, though.

Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
Can someone help me in this part I can not pass her.
19.Visit the kitchen and interact with Michelle. Repeat till you get a scene
where she's talking to her dad on the phone

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Can someone help me in this part I can not pass her.
19.Visit the kitchen and interact with Michelle. Repeat till you get a scene
where she's talking to her dad on the phone
To get that, you have to keep using the alarm clock to wake up early and go to the kitchen, so make sure you have enough lust points for invisibility. Also, she's talking to the MC's dad, which is her husband, not her dad.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
After starting a new game and getting to the 69 scene with beth, I can't get the minigame to pop up and I can't get to the girl's room at night. However, this was mostly just me blazing through Beth's story, so I have to ask...

Those of you who can't get the minigame with Beth to work, have you done all of the other content with the other girls? I'm wondering if some missing content with other character(s) is perhaps why this scene isn't triggering.

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
After starting a new game and getting to the 69 scene with beth, I can't get the minigame to pop up and I can't get to the girl's room at night. However, this was mostly just me blazing through Beth's story, so I have to ask...

Those of you who can't get the minigame with Beth to work, have you done all of the other content with the other girls? I'm wondering if some missing content with other character(s) is perhaps why this scene isn't triggering.
i will show u what steps i am right now
Michelle: 22. Now you able to earn money at Monday and Friday at the afternoon byvisiting neighbors. Earn $ 200
Stella: 1.Meet Stella in the living room at the afternoon. (v1.3)
Susan: 2.Go to the hallway to meet Susan in new outfit (Wednesday and Saturday. (v1.2)
Cleo: 4. Repeat till option to ask a glass of water appears. Increase her lust with your powers (you need 50 lust energy).
Ashley: 6. Call Rati to distract Julia. (Ended content)
Beth: 2.Win the minigame. (1.2)

But i can't find Stella in living room during the afternoon and the only thing i have to do is Susan, Michelle and Cleo and i would really like to do the sisters routes i read the walkthrough to see if i had miss something but nothing is missing

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
i will show u what steps i am right now
Michelle: 22. Now you able to earn money at Monday and Friday at the afternoon byvisiting neighbors. Earn $ 200
Stella: 1.Meet Stella in the living room at the afternoon. (v1.3)
Susan: 2.Go to the hallway to meet Susan in new outfit (Wednesday and Saturday. (v1.2)
Cleo: 4. Repeat till option to ask a glass of water appears. Increase her lust with your powers (you need 50 lust energy).
Ashley: 6. Call Rati to distract Julia. (Ended content)
Beth: 2.Win the minigame. (1.2)

But i can't find Stella in living room during the afternoon and the only thing i have to do is Susan, Michelle and Cleo and i would really like to do the sisters routes i read the walkthrough to see if i had miss something but nothing is missing
I'd have to poke around to find the exact post, but for some reason, to get Stella to appear in the living room, you need to progress with Cleo.

Was this post. https://f95zone.to/threads/ring-of-lust-v0-1-4a-votan.16939/post-2686802

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
I'd have to poke around to find the exact post, but for some reason, to get Stella to appear in the living room, you need to progress with Cleo.

Was this post. https://f95zone.to/threads/ring-of-lust-v0-1-4a-votan.16939/post-2686802
i think i discovered something i felt so frustrated that i couldn't progress with beth that i copy my game folder and did unren it and started searching on Code what was the problem took a bit to search for it but i already found it

1574915908450.png
is there any other charm skill i must learn before anything? i have my charm maxed out so the only thing that can be missing in there is a skill for charm i think to get that skill i need to progress with susan story so i would be able to unlock that skill and then would be able to unlock the room 1574916066892.png

But well will try it now if that's it well i will say something i really hope it is :D

Reactions: flaweddd

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
i think i discovered something i felt so frustrated that i couldn't progress with beth that i copy my game folder and did unren it and started searching on Code what was the problem took a bit to search for it but i already found it

View attachment 472560
is there any other charm skill i must learn before anything? i have my charm maxed out so the only thing that can be missing in there is a skill for charm i think to get that skill i need to progress with susan story so i would be able to unlock that skill and then would be able to unlock the room View attachment 472562

But well will try it now if that's it well i will say something i really hope it is :D
Give it a shot. I progressed with Susan first in my playthrough, so that may be why I never had troubles.

EDIT: Maybe that's why the dev had Susan act so slutty and come onto the MC so strongly so early on. Maybe the dev was trying to say "PROGRESS WITH THIS ONE FIRST, YOU DUMB LITTLE SHITS!"

Decided to go AVGN on it. Yolo. XD

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Give it a shot. I progressed with Susan first in my playthrough, so that may be why I never had troubles.

EDIT: Maybe that's why the dev had Susan act so slutty and come onto the MC so strongly so early on. Maybe the dev was trying to say "PROGRESS WITH THIS ONE FIRST, YOU DUMB LITTLE SHITS!"

Decided to go AVGN on it. Yolo. XD
and i did it i unlocked the minigame :D fcking finally why didn't i search on code from begining? it would be more easier xD

Reactions: flaweddd and Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
and i did it i unlocked the minigame :D fcking finally why didn't i search on code from begining? it would be more easier xD
So, to be perfectly clear, you need to progress with Susan to get that new ability from Rati to unlock the minigame with Beth?

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
So, to be perfectly clear, you need to progress with Susan to get that new ability from Rati to unlock the minigame with Beth?
yup as soon u get the skill u can open the room in same day and have fun in the same night

Reactions: Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
yup as soon u get the skill u can open the room in same day and have fun in the same night
Hopefully people who've had issues with it will see this so they can figure it out now. I'm sure they'll thank you. XD

Reactions: Scrot

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Hopefully people who've had issues with it will see this so they can figure it out now. I'm sure they'll thank you. XD
well thanks also for the help xD i'm sure ppl will stop getting stuck at this from now on :D

Reactions: Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
well thanks also for the help xD i'm sure ppl will stop getting stuck at this from now on :D
NP, I didn't do much. Glad it's been sorted out. Enjoy the game. XD

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
I don't believe the dev for this game is a member of the forum? Someone correct me if I'm wrong here. XD
nop i read almost all thread here and never found him here maybe in future he will join like the other devs do foruns like these are important to collect more patreons and find good ideas for the ppl who are making games

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Thanks,you my hero
np bro i'm here for help :) and i mostly did it cause nobody would know the answer to the question i read like 10-11 ppl asking for help about these so i took some effort to solve my problem and another ppl problem :)

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes