tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
4 years and the dev has learned basically nothing
just halfassed walkthroughs 1 after the other
the bigger problem is that the event triggers seem to be written like "If sympathy=10 trigger event" instead of "If sympathy>=10 trigger event" so if you try to use the cheat mod to get back to where you were before after having to start over because old saves didn't update (noticed max12 sympathy on old save vs max15 on new game) then none of the early events trigger.

I'm not spending a week re-grinding a sandbox where I only really like 3 of the characters anyway, so I caved and unlocked the gallery.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
the bigger problem is that the event triggers seem to be written like "If sympathy=10 trigger event" instead of "If sympathy>=10 trigger event" so if you try to use the cheat mod to get back to where you were before after having to start over because old saves didn't update (noticed max12 sympathy on old save vs max15 on new game) then none of the early events trigger.

I'm not spending a week re-grinding a sandbox where I only really like 3 of the characters anyway, so I caved and unlocked the gallery.
From the issues I have seen and what people are posting here it is more like
if(day == "tuesday" && time == "3pm" && location == "mall" && sympathy.charA == 10 && progress.charB == 5 && progress.charC == 7 && progress.charD == 4 && event142.grind_count() > 40 && event112.grind_count() == 3)
It is terrible. Dev needs to vastly simplify those interconnected blockers. Expose char progress to the player. loosen up the time and day constraints on most event (few of them actually matter. some do, but most serve only to make it harder to progress without a guide).

antou

Oct 12, 2019

So that's why i get "until next update" messeges... Game needs a remaster and it's not even finished.

• Haha
Reactions: mrttao
Apr 27, 2017
Cant complete beth minigame, the first time was fine but the second part i get a error, if i choose to ignore the next time i try i get the same error. Please if anyone knows a command i can do to skip this i would appreciate this is my second save, the last one i used cheats this one its "clean" the only thing i did was increase the money.

EDIT: fixed by setting this variable to 5: fable_minigame_score = 5
the next time you play the scene it will go smoothly

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hello,

Not played in a while so when loading my saves it feels all messed up. It seems I now have invisibility but I'm sure that power was from ages ago. Does anyone have a full save from the end of V34 as I'm certain that was the last update I played. Much appreciated for any help provided.

Also. The guide says Beth, does it mean Betty?

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
can u put the walkthrough in the game cause the current one is tough to go through
How can I enchant the kitchen?
0.3.5 Affect Beth again and visit kitchen in the afternoon (use invisibility this time).
This game would greatly be improved by removing the random RNG crap to make this less like receiving a vasectomy with a butter knife.
I am stuck on Jessica...
just halfassed walkthroughs 1 after the other
event triggers seem to be written like "If sympathy=10 trigger event" instead of "If sympathy>=10 trigger event"
I'm not spending a week re-grinding a sandbox...
How can I use the invisibility? I didn't get ...
How can I enchant the kitchen?
it is more like
if(day == "tuesday" && time == "3pm" && location == "mall" && sympathy.charA == 10 && progress.charB == 5 && progress.charC == 7 && progress.charD == 4 && event142.grind_count() > 40 && event112.grind_count() == 3)
Dev, pls vastly simplify those interconnected blockers.... hard to progress without a guide.
can u put the walkthrough in the game cause the current one is tough to go through
Consolidated and summarized peoples post and, as a whole, endorse and share their opinion.
I attached fgh24's post twice as I think, this game would more shine if there would be a screen permanently shown for each character for next step. e.g. Stella: "to progress, accommodate with Beth route"... So you have to click on a Beth-WT to see where and what you have to do.

Those blockers mrttao mentioned in combination with "do it 5 times during next weeks" but only on wednesday morning possible as saturday is another routes progress ( although you still have to think about felt 2000 clicks later that there was something you should had to do but may didn't), should, in my opinion as well, more be simplified. In the meantime, the game has received enough content so that extreme repetitions after the 2nd time already seem boring or even annoying. If the repitions are only for fun and no must do it would be more appreciated.

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
.... and .... another thing I just realized in regard to the walkthrough.
Sentences out of wt:

3. Repeat two more times.​
That's understandable

6. Try all options to get all scenes.​
That's understandable too, but ... how many options are there?

17. Repeat date again to get full scene.​
hmm... Full scene?
kiss, undress and kiss boobs, .... let her finish you off by foot?
What's the full scene and where does a full scene end?

2. If Michelle's sympathy is max – scene will be completed.​
same... on one try to make a playthrough she just lay on MC knees and that was it.
on another try, she was asleep and got a mouth full.

You know, as you dont know, how many scenes there are implemented, it's guesswork when to get to next progress step.

At the moment in my actual playthrough I was invited to dinner.
Lilly got horny and told something about she played with MC's cock at the pool.... Well, so far on this playthrough, MC didn't got a handjob by her at pool. I will try a save, otherwise I am ought for a restart, right?

Edit: with a 33% chance to see lilly at pool, the subway scenes may got to fullfilled, on either wednesday or saturday either in morning or afternoon or neither nor, after cleaning their pool for - felt - 20 weeks playtime (4-5 daytimes), I finally managed to have enough lust for invisibility to arouse her enough, so she showed up at next time frame for pool cleaning to invite MC for a pool swim.
cheers on this birth giving

Last edited:
Reactions: NotSoTasty

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Here is another nice one too:
To get tech vision, you should get Jessica ready.
Mentioned ease to upgrade strength isn't implemented. At max. strength MC is told by a girl it would be much easier to train not in street wear with jeans on. .... at max. strength....
But that's not the thing now.
You have to do certain things with Jessica to get her "full scenes".
I made a daily routine with a point clicker, starting morning in the library, afternoon got to fastfood, evening got to Jessica to help her train, got home for bed and next repitition.
A mixture of mouse clicks and TAB a day took 36.83 seconds.

I had to do some things and was appr. 10 min. away from keyboard and it wasn't "full scene".
Next time I looked it up, appr. 3min. cigarete time later, it was "full scene" as my routine with the point clicker didn't work anymore.
So, it took - as I made some previous Jessica tries before - a lot more than 21 repitisions with Jessica.

Could I ask, if dev has ever played his own game without any cheat at all?

And may could I ask, if it was dev's intention to treat a player of his game like this?
Why not more repititions, so it get's more obvious what dev is thinking players (real life persons) should do.

... rhetorical.

14. Now all three stretching scene can be completed.​
That's the WT sentence for this comment.

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD and mrttao

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
.... and .... another thing I just realized in regard to the walkthrough.
Sentences out of wt:

3. Repeat two more times.​
That's understandable

6. Try all options to get all scenes.​
That's understandable too, but ... how many options are there?

17. Repeat date again to get full scene.​
hmm... Full scene?
kiss, undress and kiss boobs, .... let her finish you off by foot?
What's the full scene and where does a full scene end?

2. If Michelle's sympathy is max – scene will be completed.​
same... on one try to make a playthrough she just lay on MC knees and that was it.
on another try, she was asleep and got a mouth full.

You know, as you dont know, how many scenes there are implemented, it's guesswork when to get to next progress step.

At the moment in my actual playthrough I was invited to dinner.
Lilly got horny and told something about she played with MC's cock at the pool.... Well, so far on this playthrough, MC didn't got a handjob by her at pool. I will try a save, otherwise I am ought for a restart, right?

Edit: with a 33% chance to see lilly at pool, the subway scenes may got to fullfilled, on either wednesday or saturday either in morning or afternoon or neither nor, after cleaning their pool for - felt - 20 weeks playtime (4-5 daytimes), I finally managed to have enough lust for invisibility to arouse her enough, so she showed up at next time frame for pool cleaning to invite MC for a pool swim.
cheers on this birth giving
Here is another nice one too:
To get tech vision, you should get Jessica ready.
Mentioned ease to upgrade strength isn't implemented. At max. strength MC is told by a girl it would be much easier to train not in street wear with jeans on. .... at max. strength....
But that's not the thing now.
You have to do certain things with Jessica to get her "full scenes".
I made a daily routine with a point clicker, starting morning in the library, afternoon got to fastfood, evening got to Jessica to help her train, got home for bed and next repitition.
A mixture of mouse clicks and TAB a day took 36.83 seconds.

I had to do some things and was appr. 10 min. away and it wasn't "full scene".
Next time I looked it up, appr. 3min. cigarete time later, it was "full scene" as my routine with the point clicker didn't work anymore.
So, it took - as I made some previous Jessica tries before - a lot more than 21 repitisions with Jessica.

Could I ask, if dev has ever played his own game without any cheat at all?

And may could I ask, if it was dev's intention to treat a player of his game like this?
Why not more repititions, so it get's more obvious what dev is thinking players (real life persons) should do.

... rhetorical.

14. Now all three stretching scene can be completed.​
That's the WT sentence for this comment.
You do realise dev is not a member here, neither is he a native speaker of English?
Everything you said is well noted, but I am afraid he wont hear you here.

Last edited:
Reactions: FusiFranse

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I have found a bug/inconsistency. I started from the beginning again and when I get to the part where I'm supposed to start teaching Betty/Beth to swim, I am instead getting the Julia+Betty swim scene. I know it's not the Beth first swim lesson because I've seen that one when I played version 0.2.7 (which is when the scene was added) and because they talk about me already teaching her. I can't seem to get the correct scene to show up.

Edit: After extracting the archive and checking the files, I found the problem. There is a mislabeled variable. The variable is supposed to be beth_pool_second_anal, but instead it's beth_second_anal, which is set when you have anal sex with lube in your room.

Edit 2: I should also mention that there is a missing variable in one of Susan's living room scenes that should be there. At one point you can get a scene with her where it's mentioned that she is affected by the enchanted living room, but this scene can be trigger well before you enchant the living room. The variable is "living_room_enchantment_finished == True". This should stop the event from triggering before enchanting the living room.

Last edited:
Reactions: junn_wr

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Have anybody a full save or a complete working save with Lilly`s Laptop webcam? I tried a lot and I can`t unlock it for webcams.

Solved.

Last edited:

Icejin

May 29, 2017
I'm so sorry for not updating the game been too busy playing lost ark and elden ring but here is it same as usual each links has both PC and Mac along the walkthrough but attached just in case for those people

Changelog:

- Cleo's storyline continued

- Susan's living room scene continued (with variations)

- New scene with Jessica

- Bonus scene with Beth

- Gallery updated

- Various bugfixes and improvements

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
I'm so sorry for not updating the game been too busy playing lost ark and elden ring but here is it same as usual each links has both PC and Mac along the walkthrough but attached just in case for those people

Mega

Google Drive

Changelog:

- Cleo's storyline continued

- Susan's living room scene continued (with variations)

- New scene with Jessica

- Bonus scene with Beth

- Gallery updated

- Various bugfixes and improvements
I have one error?

2.50 star(s) 75 Votes