AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
I hate it when games like these are made with ppl that had zero knowledge about user experience.

I've put this game on the 'shelve' for some months, and now that I am back I have absolutely no idea where I was in terms of the walkthrough. I spent the last hour trying to figure it out, only to run into content I've already seen. Awesome. :D

Reactions: MrDL

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I don’t understand how.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Go to the gym in the evening and work out, this will pass the time and after workout you'll be on the city map at night. (make sure you've done eveything you could with the characters up to that point.)

Dragon2007

Sep 24, 2020
Please focus on cleo next time I have wanted to see her for a long time.
Very good animations and story, simple and entertaining.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi all,

I managed to use saveeditonline to give loads of lust points but it seems it makes you reset every week or so. Is there a variable which allows you to keep loads of lust rather than to keep editing the save over and over?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Hi all,

I managed to use saveeditonline to give loads of lust points but it seems it makes you reset every week or so. Is there a variable which allows you to keep loads of lust rather than to keep editing the save over and over?
? why though. When you go in the MC's room there's a button left top corner that adds 50 lust point anytime you press it.

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
How to affect Lilly's mind? Can't go to her house other then in the afternoon and the wt said it should be at night..So how to do that? Thanks.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
How to affect Lilly's mind? Can't go to her house other then in the afternoon and the wt said it should be at night..So how to do that? Thanks.
To get into their house at night you need to go to the city in the evening then go work out at the gym, that will leave you on the city map at night, just go to their house.

I'm not sure how to affect her mind yet though,

Last edited:

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Finished almost everything that is not related to Lilly + Beth events in the pool.
Good amount of content for 0.3.1. A lot to do. But without cheat mode it would be very grindy.

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
To get into their house at night you need to go to the city in the evening then go work out at the gym, that will leave you on the city map at night, just go to their house.

I'm not sure how to affect her mind yet though,
Thank you very much!

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Just done the part where it says have Lily lick your cock at the dinner (twice) and then visit neighbor mon-sat evening but all it does is ask me to follow Lily. Nothing which leads to a new scene and the next step which is to check out a noise or something.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Ok stuck again. I'm now at the section where you have followed Lily to the sex store and then it asks to do the beth swimming which leads to anal. I have no option when visiting the neighbors to 'peek' Any info on what I need to be doing? I've done the night stuff where you get a foot job off Lily and then a random chance to do the sleeping bj, but still can't get the 'peek' option.

Also the stella bonus scene in her room at night still says its locked or waiting to update whatever it is.

edit

Done everything else according to the guide, but for the life of me I cannot get the option to peek at Lily's window during the afternoon. Nor the night event in Stella's bed as it still says work in progress.

Last edited:

Creepz

Oct 5, 2017
Michelle's room is only accessible on weekends. Walkthrough says: Make sure you have $ 200. Visit Michelle's room at Friday in the evening and invite her to the restaurant.
Any advice?

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes