PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
How do you get the to see Lilly at the pool? It says 33% chance but I have tried every day and still haven't seen her. I did everything prior to that point concerning her so it should trigger. Is there anything else missing?
She didn't show up for me until I had $0.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah, I already got that, but for some odd reason the kitchen scene still isn't there
it is possible that you got kitchen scene already done, you get bj there from her max, just move forward see if you can trigger girls room.

Bluestreak

Jun 21, 2018
it is possible that you got kitchen scene already done, you get bj there from her max, just move forward see if you can trigger girls room.
Huh, I see. Though move forward how? I've already done what I can for Stella's content until the beach, but for some odd reason Beth's content can't move forward

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Huh, I see. Though move forward how? I've already done what I can for Stella's content until the beach, but for some odd reason Beth's content can't move forward
well there is another way to see, use the mod , before look at gallery if you miss any scene , then unlock it with mod and see which scene your missing , you get hint when you slide over with mouse, if you missed anything can help, then load back (gallery unlock is save based), wt is not precise
if you want you can keep on rolling her scenes to see if in some other places you missed something or not rolled over.

and if you seen that scene

Beth+Stella:
1. Visit girl's room in the evening any day except Thursday or Tuesday.
2. Become invisible.
3. Repeat two more times.

is also good chance that your done with kitchen. i think i might had same thing going, thought gona trigger some nothing did and have just moved on.

Last edited:

Bluestreak

Jun 21, 2018
well there is another way to see, use the mod , before look at gallery if you miss any scene , then unlock it with mod and see which scene your missing , you get hint when you slide over with mouse, if you missed anything can help, wt is not precise
if you want you can keep on rolling her scenes to see if in some other places you missed something or not rolled over.

and if you seen that scene

Beth+Stella:
1. Visit girl's room in the evening any day except Thursday or Tuesday.
2. Become invisible.
3. Repeat two more times.

is also good chance that your done with kitchen. i think i might had same thing going, thought gona trigger some nothing did and have just moved on.
Thanks for the advice man. I really appreciate it

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for the advice man. I really appreciate it
can give you another one, what i have started doing after my glitches and bugs, every scene that was have keep on turning back time and was doing it same thing over and over (definition of insanity) till nothing changed and was able to ctrl clean true (can find variables on previous page to roll back time or where ever you want) and then moved on and somehow managed to reach the end of the content. at least based on gallery

PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
Finally figured out what was holding up the Lilly path for me. After completing the dinner and train scenes (multiple times) I had to go to the neighbor on a Mon or Fri and clean the pool instead of going inside. That got Lilly to invite me over to go swimming.

DaffoDonk

Apr 10, 2020
So I've got a weird bug during the "sneak up on Beth" minigame...

I got an error after the first round in the living room, now every time I try to repeat it it jumps to the end of the living room round, gives me this error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

then sends me back to the beginning of the afternoon.

Same error with both the compressed and normal version. Doing other scenes or progressing time doesn't help.

Bluestreak

Jun 21, 2018
Beth:
1. Visit her in the bathroom at the early morning
2. Connect to Stella's web-cam at Monday or Friday evening.
3. Visit Michelle's bedroom at weekdays in the evening.

Not sure how this works since well, there doesn't seem to be any way to trigger the events that aren't repeats

ghost29

Dec 11, 2018
So I've got a weird bug during the "sneak up on Beth" minigame...

I got an error after the first round in the living room, now every time I try to repeat it it jumps to the end of the living room round, gives me this error

then sends me back to the beginning of the afternoon.

Same error with both the compressed and normal version. Doing other scenes or progressing time doesn't help.
I am having the same issue, I've been trying to do some digging but I don't want to break my game or any save. Not sure what to do.

ThunderBaby

Mar 28, 2020
Screenshot_20211003-142734.png can anyone help me, please? I stuck at 0.1.4, i can't check Stella's webcam on Monday or Friday evening. Can anyone give me a hint? Thank you so much

Icejin

May 29, 2017
Hello People here is 3.3a for RoL both Links contain PC and Mac version along with the walkthrough. Also attaching walkthrough for those peoples. Have a great day

Helpful hint so i know someone going to have issues with Beth and Lilly stuff. In the afternoon after you exhaust inviting beth to the pool for lesson and all you get is this scene.
1633571071107.png

You will then have to go the neighbor in the afternoon then you should see another option to peek into Lilly windows and you can continue on with the walkthrough
1633571205237.png

Changelog:

- Cleo's storyline continued

- New room for enchantment

- New Michelle's scene

- Bonus scene with Jessica

- Gallery updated

- Various bugfixes and improvements

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Ring of Lust v0.3.3a.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes