Enot1964

May 20, 2019
cleo handjob and blowjob there is nothing else the developer should get the hang of it hahah
Can you imagine for a moment that someone genuinely doesn't care about neither Cleo nor the other boobed ladies? :)
I have long regretted that I got involved with this game, only sporting interest remains - how the developer will get out of the plot deadlock, in which he has driven himself.
In my opinion, all the female characters in the game are extremely unattractive and stupid, some of them I just hate. Cleo is one of them.

DustyVeil

Nov 25, 2023
I am unable to progress Susan's story and trigger whatever lets you buy the vampire costume. Michelle is no longer interrupting, so the living room scene in the evenings is only Susan.
Can anyone help me out with how to progress that, or simply provide a save file with everything through 0.5.4 completed so I can just move forward when the next update drops? Thanks

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I am unable to progress Susan's story and trigger whatever lets you buy the vampire costume. Michelle is no longer interrupting, so the living room scene in the evenings is only Susan.
Can anyone help me out with how to progress that, or simply provide a save file with everything through 0.5.4 completed so I can just move forward when the next update drops? Thanks
Here it is:

Reactions: oapami

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
i can´t go to the city at night, what i am missing
That's normal. You will not enter or leave the house at night, except for scenes prescribed in the game script. But they are autonomous, their availability is determined only by your progress in the game. But you won't be able to walk around the city at night. Why? Ask this question to the developer.

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Think I'm stuck.

I am on the 0.4.5 portion of the walkthrough. I am trying to get Lilly's Saturday evening follow scene, but when I click on the neighbor's house, it takes me straight to Cleo's bedroom.

Did I break something, or did I already do Lilly's scene and just missed it?

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
I always getting stucked on kitchen enchanted part .. i can't get the option on enchant kitchen .. anybody can help with it ???
don't use cheat to max skill to make the option show up you need teach skill one by one slow like 5 time up it will show i use cheat max but it not show the option i try learn skill day by day like 5 to 6 time and it work it show the option back.

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
how do I open the scene where Stella G does a blow job in the cinema? I do everything according to the instructions, but I can't open this scene.

Icejin

May 29, 2017
Here is the next update

Changelog:

- Beth's storyline continued

- Susan's storyline continued

- Stella's storyline continued

- Bonus scene with Michelle

- Gallery updated

- Various bugfixes and improvements.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ring of Lust [v0.5.5a] [Votan] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.5.4a -> v0.5.5a [195 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Ring of Lust v0.5.5a.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes