VN Others Completed Rinkan Club - The Group Sex Club - The Gang Bang Club - The Gang Rape Club [Anime Lilith]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
11073.jpg

Overview: The main character is a senior who attends Rinin High School; the only school among the mountain town of Rinin City. The main character, who is the student president of the high school, has another hidden persona. The persona as head of the “Gang Rape Club”
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Title: Rinkan Kurabu
Original Title: 輪姦倶楽部
Aliases: Rinkan club, The Group Sex club
VNDB:
VN length: medium (10-30 hours)
Release date: 21-03-2008 (Japanese); 10-08-2008(English)
Developer: Anime Lilith
Publisher: Anime Lilith
Translator: Dark Translations
Censorship: yes, mosaic
Version: final
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Download:
- - -

ev002a.jpg ev019g.jpg ev015b.jpg ev037e.jpg ev041c.jpg ev020d.jpg ev048a.jpg ev044c.jpg ev024c.jpg

In this 'HAPPY to HELP' community a LIKE means a lot!

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I remember trying to play this, but I don't think I was able to find an actual english version. So now I'm surprised it was actually translated in 2008? Huh.

The h-anime was pretty hot, although I'm not too fond of gangbangs as they're pretty bland and gross. I prefer to have the vags outnumber the dicks. It's really disappointing that those kinds of things have some of the better art styles.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I remember trying to play this, but I don't think I was able to find an actual english version. So now I'm surprised it was actually translated in 2008? Huh.

The h-anime was pretty hot, although I'm not too fond of gangbangs as they're pretty bland and gross. I prefer to have the vags outnumber the dicks. It's really disappointing that those kinds of things have some of the better art styles.
Eh, to each their own. While I do love me a good harem, with one guy banging all the babes, there's just something so satisfying about seeing a hot babe get ruined by a whole bunch of cocks. Can't fill all those lovely holes alone. Well, unless you're some kind of tentacle man. God, I wish I was some kind of tentacle man.

rekon2

Jul 2, 2017

I just hope that it works. The last time that I downloaded it, a couple of years ago (already translated), it gave me an error that didn't allowed me to finished it.

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
gotta say the game was actually pretty disappointing. I was expecting more content compared to the hentai anime but it was pretty much just cgs of the hentai.
I know! the h-anime was more interesting. :ForeverAlone:

Reactions: ponyguy

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
One of the first translated hentai games I played, don't get attached to your childhood friend.
It has some nice surprise endings too.

Reactions: Skyzenski

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
I was disappointed by the game. You have probably 6 choices to do in this game and for me this is not enough. I get bored about the flood of text with no change of cgi and skip the most. I dont know why i should play it with this few choices. I would be better to watch hentai animes or read hentai mangas and have more pictures to enjoy.

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I was disappointed by the game. You have probably 6 choices to do in this game and for me this is not enough. I get bored about the flood of text with no change of cgi and skip the most. I dont know why i should play it with this few choices. I would be better to watch hentai animes or read hentai mangas and have more pictures to enjoy.
Well it is listed as a VN which usually means you have a few branching paths and that's it. I hoped this might be more RPG like where you could explore a bit. Ah well, probably worth at least one play through.

Reactions: ponyguy

Rahul911

Sep 26, 2017

Overview
: The main character is a senior who attends Rinin High School; the only school among the mountain town of Rinin City. The main character, who is the student president of the high school, has another hidden persona. The persona as head of the “Gang Rape Club”
Title: Rinkan Kurabu
Original Title: 輪姦倶楽部
Aliases: Rinkan club, The Group Sex club
VNDB:
VN length: medium (10-30 hours)
Release date: 21-03-2008 (Japanese); 10-08-2008(English)
Developer: Anime Lilith
Publisher: Anime Lilith
Translator: Dark Translations
Censorship: yes, mosaic
Version: final
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:
1- Extract to the desired location.
2- Click on "LPK-30004.exe" to start playing.​

Download: - GOFILE - DOKO - NOPY

View attachment 25175 View attachment 25185 View attachment 25176 View attachment 25177 View attachment 25178 View attachment 25187 View attachment 25179 View attachment 25180 View attachment 25186

In this 'HAPPY to HELP' community a LIKE means a lot!
A masterpiece for fapping

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes