VN Others Completed Rinkan Club - The Group Sex Club - The Gang Bang Club - The Gang Rape Club [Anime Lilith]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
man I remember playing this a while back.
If you play as a male, there's no happy ending right? I don't think there were any good endings at all at least for the main characters. The asshat villagers were the only ones who continued to benefit.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I’m looking for a digital mosaic remover app.
Fucking mosaic!
There are a lot of remastered jav movies mosaic removed.

• Sad
Reactions: Thayron

lesergg55

Feb 25, 2019
Saw Male protagonist tag , Female protagonist tag and NTR tag in the same game kindda new for me lol

So what is a concept of NTR of this game ? Protagonist NTRed someone girl or Protagonist's girl has been NTRed?

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I found a walkthrough here, but I never tried this game, than I don't know

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"... has been told by his predecessor that if the Gang Rape Club is in trouble to go to the Shinto Shrine, and explain the situation to the goddess in a prayer. Usually help will arrive to rectify the problem."

"In the game, the Club President goes to the Iwanaga’s shrine to pray, and ask for help..."

Well, This Is silly. and a waste of resources... Instead of killings and disappearances;
the Iwanaga Goddess SHOULD HAVE just
transformed the 'troublemaker'(male) or female; into a Maiden and kept her as a 'playtoy'.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Saw Male protagonist tag , Female protagonist tag and NTR tag in the same game kindda new for me lol

So what is a concept of NTR of this game ? Protagonist NTRed someone girl or Protagonist's girl has been NTRed?
Characters get NTR'd by the club and there's a plot twist where in one route where the player character was themselves a woman and not a guy if I remember right.

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
everytime I tryu to extract the game, it says there is a trojan file in the game,...LPK 3004 I think

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Did something like happen to this game or something years back? Cause it rarely appears anywhere and you can't even find the CG on any site like hitomi la, which is weird since you can find pretty much any lilith game with ease pretty much.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 54105

Overview: The main character is a senior who attends Rinin High School; the only school among the mountain town of Rinin City. The main character, who is the student president of the high school, has another hidden persona. The persona as head of the “Gang Rape Club”
Title: Rinkan Kurabu
Original Title: 輪姦倶楽部
Aliases: Rinkan club, The Group Sex club
VNDB:
VN length: medium (10-30 hours)
Release date: 21-03-2008 (Japanese); 10-08-2008(English)
Developer: Anime Lilith
Publisher: Anime Lilith
Translator: Dark Translations
Censorship: yes, mosaic
Version: final
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Download:
- MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 25175 View attachment 25185 View attachment 25176 View attachment 25177 View attachment 25178 View attachment 25187 View attachment 25179 View attachment 25180 View attachment 25186

In this 'HAPPY to HELP' community a LIKE means a lot!
All that mosaic censorship, destroys this great looking game.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes