thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Game certainly has straight up gore in it, like hero dying in a bunch of ways.

Though for a little project it's generally pretty good. I'd put it on Koooonsoft level.

jamesyoutt

Mar 23, 2020
Could be many things. 32bit OS but 64bit executable. Missing Japanese language pack or simply a corrupt file. However usually this happens with a 32 bit OS trying to run a 64 bit application.

However if this can be ruled out: The possible solutions range from a faulty registry over user account issues up to developer mode. Maybe sth. there can help you.
Idk what happened but I extracted it again and it worked fine. Not sure what the problem was but its fixed. Thanks tho.

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
Could be many things. 32bit OS but 64bit executable. Missing Japanese language pack or simply a corrupt file. However usually this happens with a 32 bit OS trying to run a 64 bit application.

However if this can be ruled out: The possible solutions range from a faulty registry over user account issues up to developer mode. Maybe sth. there can help you.
You start it with Locale Emulator right?
Do it without then it work game not need Locale Emulator to run.
I got the error first to i try to start it with Locale Emulator and got the error to.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Played through legitimately just to see if you could. Game unlocks all the gallery stuff found in a stage whenever you beat the "steage" boss, assuming you didn't lose in the enemies' vicinity and see their animations that way already. Strangely, it will not mark the 5th and 6th stages as cleared, though you can easily edit the SaveData.xml to change that.

Things you might not know: You can click on at least three different spots on the character when she's on the title screen for little reactions. You can also click on the R of her name there to enter a unique ryona-and-gore-centric mini-game, I guess.

I proofread the automatically generated MTL file and also played around with translating a few textures (no, I didn't uncensor anything; I'm not sure how to get the SHA-1 hashes for file names or for the data in the way the AutoTranslator expects it, as it seems to dump the files differently from the way DerPopo's UABE and Perfare's AE do that must change something about them, anyway) and shoved all the necessary files into a *.rar. Extract and merge its BepInEx folder with the one in the uploaded mirrors' if you'd like to see 'em.

I also translated a couple of textures from background meshes just for fun, but I'm not sure there's any way to actually get them into the game with the AutoTranslator as it's meant to replace GUI stuff only (and the lack of finding out the right hashes to shove into their file name, again, stumped me). I assume it's possible to just replace the files inside the *.assets files they're found in, but eh: I'll let someone like noxtek decide if that's worth the hassle.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
Anyone got more information on the controls? I know Z attacks and the arrows to move and jump - is there anything else like how to pickup things?

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Anyone got more information on the controls? I know Z attacks and the arrows to move and jump - is there anything else like how to pickup things?
But... there's nothing to pick up in this game? Aside from, like, the floating hearts that refill Riona's health. Which you collect just by jumping into them. If you were looking at the bottles near the guillotine-guarding guys and thinking they were weapons or items to pick up, I'm sad to say they're just 'traps' that will wake the guy up if you touch them.

The only things you haven't already figured out on your own are that you can crouch by using the down arrow key and that you can jump higher if you press the up arrow key while crouching (the game tries to tell you about this in the one spot you might need it in and the auto-translator sort of manages to convey it). Also, you can still use Z to attack while crouching and in mid-air.

The *.rar I shared earlier translates all the image textures that the auto-translator can't (including the How To Play/Controls screen) and also improves the readability of the text translations (including the Katakana-filled line of dialogue the robot says) through proof-reading and some guesswork.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
is the decensor patch still breaking the game?
Considering that the post that first quoted noxtek's still contained the DumbRendererDemosaic.dll and the current post's been edited to not use that but instead involves overwriting the sharedassetes0.assets file... uh, hopefully? I mean, it doesn't crash for me in its current iteration, at least.

Reactions: closetpervert904

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
Considering that the post that first quoted noxtek's still contained the DumbRendererDemosaic.dll and the current post's been edited to not use that but instead involves overwriting the sharedassetes0.assets file... uh, hopefully? I mean, it doesn't crash for me in its current iteration, at least.
Thanks i downloaded prior to the unc patch being up and was just getting ready to crack this one open when i saw there was a decen but since im not saavy and my computer is technically broken... i didnt want to push my luck... mercury in retro grade, karma coming back for me, i know what you did last summer, etc.

Reactions: Chingonerio

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
can you please explain what isn't working? i can't help without more info
the mosaic can't be totally removed, it is applied on the texture.
So if I'm tracking this right, basically this isn't necessarily an 'uncensor' patch here, as the base art is censored, it's more a... 'less censored' patch?

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
So if I'm tracking this right, basically this isn't necessarily an 'uncensor' patch here, as the base art is censored, it's more a... 'less censored' patch?
That's correct. At least the genitals would be kind of simple to replace due to all of them, but I can't guarantee they wouldn't look goofy in motion as some of the parts definitely appear to be benefitting from the vagueness the baked-in mosaic affords them as they stretch and rotate..

Reactions: libertypics
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes