Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Here are some Ripples fan signatures that I created.

FanSig_Darci.gif FanSig_Tiffany.gif FanSig_Sky.gif
FanSig_Jes.gif FanSig_Krystal.gif FanSig_Jen.gif FanSig_skylar2.gif FanSig__Alyssa.gif
Links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/11/905076_FanSig_Darci.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/11/905077_FanSig_Tiffany.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/11/905078_FanSig_Sky.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/11/905079_FanSig_Jes.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/11/905081_FanSig_Krystal.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/11/905082_FanSig_Jen.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1058578_FanSig_skylar2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1058576_FanSig__Alyssa.gif

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I have a feeling you like blondes...

:ROFLMAO:

Looks like I need to add Skylar to my non-ginger signature.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I have a feeling you like blondes...

:ROFLMAO:
Looks like I need to add Skylar to my non-ginger signature.
Haha... it does seem that way. I actually don't have a preference. I do love redheads though.
Darci and Jessica are the only real blonds IMO. Tiffany is a light brown, and Jenny and Jessica are related to Tiffany. Sylar is also brown. I should have made one of the redheads, but I just made them by the most screen time so far.
So there is kind of a reason for the similar colors because they are related. And other reasons.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Haha... it does seem that way. I actually don't have a preference. I do love redheads though.
Darci and Jessica are the only real blonds IMO. Tiffany is a light brown, and Jenny and Jessica are related to Tiffany. Sylar is also brown. I should have made one of the redheads, but I just made them by the most screen time so far.
So there is kind of a reason for the similar colors because they are related. And other reasons.
Well, I'm sure I speak for all redhead lovers when I "say" you owe us a couple of redheads in this or your next game. ;)

Don't worry we will monitor you to ensure proper implementation!

Okay, that's all jokes just in case someone pops up once again to tell me that I should let the dev make the game they've envisioned.:rolleyes:

I actually would love to see a rainbow of hair and skin colors. I am an advocate for perversity diversity. :ROFLMAO:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
There's three in Ripples already, how many more do you want?! :LOL:

Edit: That's a dumb question... You can't ever have enough redheads.
I am glad you answered your own question. Silly Jestur! I long for the day we shall have a game of all redheads, but perhaps that would be too much for a mere mortal like myself to handle.

Also, as of right now I can only recall one.The girl in the past who we barely met before we left. Who am I forgetting?

Feb 1, 2020
Very well made game. Beautifully rendered characters. Interesting storyline. Awesome animations/cutscenes. 10/10 Keep up the good work! Stay at it and you will become a success!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jestur

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I am glad you answered your own question. Silly Jestur! I long for the day we shall have a game of all redheads, but perhaps that would be too much for a mere mortal like myself to handle.

Also, as of right now I can only recall one.The girl in the past who we barely met before we left. Who am I forgetting?
There are twin redheads in episode 1.
You first meet them in the classroom. Well, you see Alyssa asking the teacher about the powerplant and then the MC goes to the library to ask her more about what she was talking about. And you meet the other twin on the way out of the library.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
There are twin redheads in episode 1.
You first meet them in the classroom. Well, you see Alyssa asking the teacher about the powerplant and then the MC goes to the library to ask her more about what she was talking about. And you meet the other twin on the way out of the library.
Ah yes... They weren't as bright and shockingly redheaded as the redhead in the second episode.

Not as memorable.

Reactions: User1230

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Ripples has given me an idea.. I'm going to create a game,

"I took my mothers, landlady, step-landly's virginity."
It tells the story of a young man who moves back to his step-home after 5 years away for some silly reason. He ends up living with his step-landlay and 2 step-tenants after is step-landlord died in some tragic way. He starts thinking lewd things about his step-housemates and they start feeling the same thing.

One day on the way home from college the protagonist stumbles into a time rift that takes him back in time to 21 years earlier where he meets his virginal step-landlady and takes her virginity. Shortly there after he is pulled back it time to his current time and uses the encounter to over come his step-landladies final bit of resistance.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
Well, i finally finished this game
What can i say? Almost everything i wrote down are spoilers. You've been warned.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Apart from that, I actually liked this game
Music is good, and i'm pretty sure that the opening music in ep2 is from Pillars of Eternity. I literally spend 15 minutes searching and comparing. And still not sure. They're so similar
So yeah, Ripples officialy in my Whishlist with the score 4 out of 5.
While i'm waiting for an ep3, i'll go and replay PoE.
Good luck with the game, Jestur

PS: If i'll remember, i'll made a review.

Reactions: Jestur

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Well, i finally finished this game
What can i say? Almost everything i wrote down are spoilers. You've been warned.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
About what you said...
This plot hole gets explain in a future episode(s). Believe me, I already thought about this. That's why the MC questions the same thing when he goes back there a second time. Besides that, it is boarded up from the outside beside the underground waterway entrance.
I'm glad you liked the game!

Last edited:

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
I thought that it might it might be answered in the future
This plot hole gets explain in a future episode(s). Believe me, I already thought about this. That's why the MC questions the same thing when he goes back there a second time. Besides that, it is boarded up from the outside beside the underground waterway entrance.
And with your answer, i'm no longer have big issues with your game
Still 4 out of 5, though
To early in the development to change my mind completely
And still, they made pretty shitty job with covering things up

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I thought that it might it might be answered in the future

And with your answer, i'm no longer have big issues with your game
Still 4 out of 5, though
To early in the development to change my mind completely
And still, they made pretty shitty job with covering things up
Hey, no worries!
I'm not trying to make you say anything different about Ripples. I just wanted to let you know there is a lot unknown about the story and a lot of stuff gets explained in future episodes. I didn't want to info-dump too much and also wanted to leave some mystery here and there.
I personally think 4/5 is amazing. Only the best of the best should get a perfect 5/5, which Ripples is far from perfect.
:) (y)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hey, no worries!
I'm not trying to make you say anything different about Ripples. I just wanted to let you know there is a lot unknown about the story and a lot of stuff gets explained in future episodes. I didn't want to info-dump too much and also wanted to leave some mystery here and there.
I personally think 4/5 is amazing. Only the best of the best should get a perfect 5/5, which Ripples is far from perfect.
:) (y)
hey Jestur ... always remember you can't please everyone ... and it would be best ( just my opinion) to make the game how you like it ... (y)

4.80 star(s) 285 Votes