extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: 0x52 and Belzeebub

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not going to lie, a disappointing update, felt much shorter than the rest, and was incredibly frustrating, 6 months wait, and now probably 4 or more months wait to find out about Skylar, or any more movement with Tiff, or Val, or any of the other girls.

I so do hope this is it now and it is over with, this whole back and forth for one whole chapter really kills the flow of the game.

Reactions: crustlord12

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
such a big download update for a short episode like the person above said 6 months the wait and almost a 5 Gig update but really short

Dryparn

Aug 13, 2017
Hah, he's bragging about CCNA certification in the interview. That is like the first basic network course that anyone with even a little computer knowledge can pass even without studying. It's basically like a plug the cable into the switch driver license. We had a 2 lecture course at university to pass it.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
such a big download update for a short episode like the person above said 6 months the wait and almost a 5 Gig update but really short
I had family members pass away and had some health problems myself. Or else this would have been out a couple months ago. And I still need to get surgery soon. I apologize the update isn't up to your standards, but this update is just as big, if not bigger than all the other updates I put out. 90+ animations and 1200+ images. Not many devs do updates that big. As for the the total size, almost 400 animations and almost 7000 images is a big number for only having the game be 4.5GBs. I know not every one is happy that their favorite girls are not in this update but it's a big story and you see them again. Hopefully, the next update you will enjoy more and I hope you continue playing in the future.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Hah, he's bragging about CCNA certification in the interview. That is like the first basic network course that anyone with even a little computer knowledge can pass even without studying. It's basically like a plug the cable into the switch driver license. We had a 2 lecture course at university to pass it.
Yes, I know. I have the certification. But I wanted to keep it simple for the player. Also it's 1999. Cisco only had one or two certifications at that point in time and they were simple. Not as simple as you say. There are tons and tons of commands you need to be able to do in CLI. The A+ certification on the other hand is the simple one. I didn't even need to study for that.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Yes, I know. I have the certification. But I wanted to keep it simple for the player. Also it's 1999. Cisco only had one or two certifications at that point in time and they were simple. Not as simple as you say. There are tons and tons of commands you need to be able to do in CLI. The A+ certification on the other hand is the simple one. I didn't even need to study for that.
The MC even noted how easy the questions were.

Reactions: arbiter221

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I had family members pass away and had some health problems myself. Or else this would have been out a couple months ago. And I still need to get surgery soon. I apologize the update isn't up to your standards, but this update is just as big, if not bigger than all the other updates I put out. 90+ animations and 1200+ images. Not many devs do updates that big. As for the the total size, almost 400 animations and almost 7000 images is a big number for only having the game be 4.5GBs. I know not every one is happy that their favorite girls are not in this update but it's a big story and you see them again. Hopefully, the next update you will enjoy more and I hope you continue playing in the future.
Sorry to hear that. Here is to hoping all goes well and you don't die. I just started playing this and it would suck royally if that happened just when things were getting real interesting. :)

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
How can mystery man be the shit ninja if the shit ninja is a girl?

Shit ninja certainly feels like either Jenny or Jenny's daughter (who disappeared at age 8 or whatever that I'm assuming will end up being MC's daughter/cousin incest child).

Plus it feels exceedingly strongly implied that the mystery man is MC. It feels a little bit like the sci-fi show 12 monkeys where the time travelling MC is being helped by his future alt timeline self.

Again shit ninja being jennys/mc's love child also tracks with themes pulled from 12 monkeys where one of the main antagonists/protagonists is a child "born out of time" via a time traveler.

First time playing this game and I really love it. I imagine though it must be frustrating to follow because as much as I love the episode length the way it's split between 1 episode present 1 past alternating must feel frustrating. Like I was fully immersed in Skylar episode 3 and then annoyed to go back in time for episode 4. Then by the end of 4 I was like fuck the future I want more Jenny but now I know it'll be another 8 months to get back to the past. Might be a game to come back and revisit after 2 updates rather than following chapter to chapter.

edit: If shit ninja is MCs daughter/cousin then it also tracks that she was the one to lure him to the time travel device to ensure MC's starts the chain of events that leads to her own birth.

Dryparn

Aug 13, 2017
I verified for CCNA first in 2010 and it was not hard at all. Almost no CLI commands at all and mostly mild theoretical troubleshooting plus some basic network design. We did the testing in some graphical app that we connected to through citrix. I didn't go further though as I changed field to electronics, first year in our university was the same for computer and electronics engineers so the switch was not a problem.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
How can mystery man be the shit ninja if the shit ninja is a girl?

Shit ninja certainly feels like either Jenny or Jenny's daughter (who disappeared at age 8 or whatever that I'm assuming will end up being MC's daughter/cousin incest child).

Plus it feels exceedingly strongly implied that the mystery man is MC. It feels a little bit like the sci-fi show 12 monkeys where the time travelling MC is being helped by his future alt timeline self.

Again shit ninja being jennys/mc's love child also tracks with themes pulled from 12 monkeys where one of the main antagonists/protagonists is a child "born out of time" via a time traveler.

First time playing this game and I really love it. I imagine though it must be frustrating to follow because as much as I love the episode length the way it's split between 1 episode present 1 past alternating must feel frustrating. Like I was fully immersed in Skylar episode 3 and then annoyed to go back in time for episode 4. Then by the end of 4 I was like fuck the future I want more Jenny but now I know it'll be another 8 months to get back to the past. Might be a game to come back and revisit after 2 updates rather than following chapter to chapter.

edit: If shit ninja is MCs daughter/cousin then it also tracks that she was the one to lure him to the time travel device to ensure MC's starts the chain of events that leads to her own birth.
Part of me really wants to think Darci is the Shit-Ninja doing some time travelling. Except for one thing. Shit-Ninja has a LN / Manga stuffed into her belt.

Let's see...who do we know that likes to read those...hmmm...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 286 Votes