4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
No, those are his daughters from the present. It's just that the one on the lower left looks like her mother when she was younger in the past.
You're arguing with the dev, and I think you're also misunderstanding what he is saying.

• Haha
Reactions: WaerM

dxdy

Dec 9, 2018
In fact, you don't even know how horrible it is. The nurse at the hospital mistakenly injected me with an annual dose of male testosterone because she switched bottles. I had constant erections for months and was crazy about the smell of a woman. I had to have sex 5-6 times a day to calm down at least a little. Maybe you think it's great, but you have the urge to jump on every woman around you. You're walking down the street and a woman walks past you and you smell every scent on her and your brain automatically screams to grab her and fuck her.

JaredFogal

Feb 19, 2023
lolis' tits are too big for being 12-15yo's, if MC is presently 45. Teachers under 30 getting offered basically university tenure and other high-end teaching positions mentioned are pretty much nonexistent. Usually it takes 10-20 or so years experience on the resume. So assuming MC started teaching at 24 (masters is required just about everywhere these days) +10 years experience = 34 when he knocked up his student wife = oldest daughter is 11. Even if the career gods smiled upon the MC and all those job offers started raining down after only 5 years experience (highly unlikely, better odds of winning a lotto jackpot) that would only make her 16, with youngest 14. I suppose that would be more believable from appearances, since 14yo do have big tits sometimes.

Why is tenant and landlady is used instead of mother and daughter/son? It is weird. Is this some kind of incest joke?
It's called the Patreon effect. If you are sick of such bullshit then quit using/visiting Patreon. Keep giving them an 8% cut by supporting people there = it will only encourage them to continue their censorship.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ferro85

JaredFogal

Feb 19, 2023
if the girls in the title don't appear in game, what was the point? it's like the Dev is trying to piss off the Loli tag lovers XD I'm gonna sit here and watch this show go down in flames...
well, it's a mixed bag to me since technically they are the characters, but in game they look a few years older so it is clickbait for the loli-lovers. I honestly don't care much either way about the loli tag, as this is F95 so I know it's bullshit anyway since all decent true loli (traditional definition = prepubescent aged , usually under 13, and look it) AVNs are banned here (thankfully there's plenty of other sites with no silly content rules or censorship). Sure, false advertising/clickbait is annoying sometimes but I came for the incest. Now when it turns out to be stepcest or other weird fake shit (ie MC cloned from 20 moms' DNA) I get salty over the wasted time and bandwidth. Luckily this one isn't the case, with the MC getting naked with his daughters he made himself with his own baby batter (probably knocking them up later).

Last edited:

P&C Games

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2023
well i was supporting the game dev but his rules on discord doesn't set right with me , telling us not to ask about updates, like we don't have the right to ask, even if we support him/she with our hard earned money.:sick:
I had little knowledge about Discord. So asked a friend to create one for me. Didn't mean to dishearten someone.

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
lolis' tits are too big for being 12-15yo's, if MC is presently 45. Teachers under 30 getting offered basically university tenure and other high-end teaching positions mentioned are pretty much nonexistent. Usually it takes 10-20 or so years experience on the resume. So assuming MC started teaching at 24 (masters is required just about everywhere these days) +10 years experience = 34 when he knocked up his student wife = oldest daughter is 11. Even if the career gods smiled upon the MC and all those job offers started raining down after only 5 years experience (highly unlikely, better odds of winning a lotto jackpot) that would only make her 16, with youngest 14. I suppose that would be more believable from appearances, since 14yo do have big tits sometimes.
Tits are too big, dude in real life girls that age with big tits do exist, I've seen them, maybe rare but they exist.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
If I've to give it a ratio. I would say 75-25. 25 on sharing. This release was mostly intended as a way to test the point system. Even the flash back will continue depending on the player's choice.
Most games are completely on one type, either full harem or full sharing.
Whereas I intend to provide something different. Still giving the player a complete option to select what he wants.
Can you tell us how many of our supposed LI's will have sharing/ swinging content? And is that content include us the mc or do we just watch our LI's have sex with others or do they do it without telling the mc behind his back? I mean does the mc and his LI's at least have rules set up for that kind of stuff? Ie( have to always wear protection can't be with same person so many times?) Or is it just a free for all?

Will that 25% preclude certain LI's like will we not get to be with someone because they are only available if on sharing/swinging route?

Last question will the dialogue constantly throw in your face that they want to have sex with others or that someone wants to constantly have sex with your LI's?

Thank you for your time :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kratos1234

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Tits are too big, dude in real life girls that age with big tits do exist, I've seen them, maybe rare but they exist.

yes, they exist. At a rat eoif approx 1:1,000 such aged girls. Yet in these games, they exist at a rate of 995:1,000. Damn shame too.

P&C Games

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2023
Can you tell us how many of our supposed LI's will have sharing/ swinging content? And is that content include us the mc or do we just watch our LI's have sex with others or do they do it without telling the mc behind his back? I mean does the mc and his LI's at least have rules set up for that kind of stuff? Ie( have to always wear protection can't be with same person so many times?) Or is it just a free for all?

Will that 25% preclude certain LI's like will we not get to be with someone because they are only available if on sharing/swinging route?

Last question will the dialogue constantly throw in your face that they want to have sex with others or that someone wants to constantly have sex with your LI's?

Thank you for your time :)
Sharing is only for If the mc goes for anyone married. And yes it will include mc.
No girl will have sex without telling mc.
25% does not mean that you can't have the girl otherwise.
No, the dialogue constantly won't say that they want to have sex with others.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Game is great dev lots of potential but be careful of getting banned on patreon. I would advise using Subscribestar. Games with similar "themes" use subscribestar as they are not as puritan as Patreon.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
For me, it's all about proportions with girls, and sadly the balloon tits on these girls are just too much on the comically large side, considering their size, so I'm going to have to take a pass on this one, but good luck with the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kipling
4.20 star(s) 9 Votes