UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Looks more like a smartphone or tablet to me.
Hmm. Now that you mention it, you may be right. I tried playing the video back a few times to see if I could get a good side-angle shot of it but it's blocked by the crowd on both sides. It IS very shiny though, and that does look a lot like the "desktop" you'd see on an android tablet. I assumed it was the back (front) cover of an LN.

Reactions: throwaway409000

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Hidden Renders + Locations for Episode 3 Part 1, Episode 3 Part 2, Episode 4, Episode 5 and Episode 6.

There are no Hidden Renders in Episodes 1 (Remastered) or 2. Will continue to update as more episodes release. Assuming Jester continues to implement them in the future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
Updated to EP 4 Combined Incest + WT

Focuses on Alpha Harem route and not being a little bitch.
Combines incest and walk through.

Place everything in the "game" folder, replace as needed.

Will always spread the love equally between girls when an option.

Updated to ep4. public

Options with no highlights mean players choice for what's best.
I just noticed that the public version on Patreon is now 0.4.1. Will this mod work with that, or do I need to have 0.4.0 from here?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I just noticed that the public version on Patreon is now 0.4.1. Will this mod work with that, or do I need to have 0.4.0 from here?
I need to update it. I'll try get to it today.

From what I understand it's just a few spelling and grammar fixes and the adding of the secret images, so using the old version would miss those.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Hidden Renders + Locations for Episode 3 Part 1, Episode 3 Part 2, and Episode 4. There are no Hidden Renders in Episodes 1 or 2. Will continue to update as more episodes release. Assuming Jester continues to implement them in the future.

Edit: Was made aware that I missed a few renders in Episode 3 Part 1 so I went back and found those; as well as all the Hidden Renders in Episode 4

Below are the raw images. Basically images that aren't screenshots. Enjoy!!
Seeing all of them marked, I question my observational skills. They feel so hard to miss.
I never noticed any of them.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Finally caught up with this one (I like waiting for several updates on particularly good games) and I'm more invested in having my questions answered in the story than the sex scenes. That's legitimately impressive, especially considering how well executed the sex scenes are.

But my reaction when I finished and realized we still don't know what that message from Skylar said

sadcat.jpg

It's killing me...

Reactions: crustlord12

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Seeing all of them marked, I question my observational skills. They feel so hard to miss.
I never noticed any of them.
I don't blame you for missing them. Even if you never noticed any of them. They only appear in a single render (with the exception of the Playstation Controller in Episode 4). I was scanning every render for something. It got to the point that I missed them several times because I expected every render to have this unique object. It's like highlighting every sentence in your textbook, if everything is important, then nothing stands out.

Reactions: Construct
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes