Soundprime

Apr 1, 2018
Despite not having my usual taste of degeneracy, I absolutely love this game so far. Genuinely interesting story which leaves me needing more when its done, great looking characters and writing for said characters to boot, very much looking forward to the next update.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Ok fair, but not what I meant exactly lmao. I usually go for more Daddy Daughter games.
Fair enough, I'm always happy to meet another man of culture.
997.jpg

If it makes you feel any better : There's a really good chance the MC is actually everybody's daddy, including his own, which means he's going around banging his own daughters at every turn. :sneaky:

Soundprime

Apr 1, 2018
View attachment 1791576

If it makes you feel any better : There's a really good chance the MC is actually everybody's daddy, including his own, which means he's going around banging his own daughters at every turn. :sneaky:
Yessir! I was heavily theorizing that which has very much added to my enjoyment. Us men of culture gotta keep our eyes peeled for the possibility of spice

• Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

longsuper1

Nov 2, 2018
View attachment 1791576

But, if he's his own dad, that means he's been banging his own sisters too? Would that count as double incest? Banging your daughters-sisters? Damn! if this turns out to be true then count me in! :cool:

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
But, if he's his own dad, that means he's been banging his own sisters too? Would that count as double incest? Banging your daughters-sisters? Damn! if this turns out to be true then count me in! :cool:
Unfortunately, no, his older sister has a different dad then him... unless he goes back further at some point and somehow knocks up his mom. But as it stands his mother was pregnant with sister before the MC ever went back in time.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Unfortunately, no, his older sister has a different dad then him... unless he goes back further at some point and somehow knocks up his mom. But as it stands his mother was pregnant with sister before the MC ever went back in time.
Actually he brings up a good point, I hadn't even realized that. Except for Jessica, they would potentially be sister-daughters, whereas she would just be a sister. Shit if we had one more generation to "play" with we could make sis-daught-ins. Get to work Jestur! Time for some forwards time travel!

Reactions: longsuper1

Shoulin

Sep 4, 2020
Hey guys!

I've been reading some of the comments and it means a lot to hear all the well wishes and nice things you guys have said. It hasn't been easy for me lately with everything that has been happening. I've been easing myself back into work now for the last week or two and have been working on the next update. I'll have more information later, but I just wanted to acknowledge what I read and how great it is to have your support.

I hope you are all doing well! Later guys!
Hey Jestur, just thought you should know I stumbled on this project Friday night and couldn't put it down after I started it. The emotions and relationships with the main women are amazingly well done! And the animations I've seen so far are top notch, probably the best I've seen come from a Renpy VN!

Keep up the amazing work, I binged the entire current version all of Saturday and am greatly anticipating the future episodes

Vishesh Ved

Aug 27, 2018
Updated to EP 4.1 Combined Incest + WT

Focuses on Alpha Harem route and not being a little bitch.
Combines incest and walk through.

Place everything in the "game" folder, replace as needed.

Will always spread the love equally between girls when an option.

Updated to ep4.1 public

Options with no highlights mean players choice for what's best.

Edit: Fixed the issue with e1s8 script.
What about wk/incest mod for android?

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes