McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Actually, the next update would be next year given the next release is just a remake of chapter 1 and not updating the story.
I would say this is the worst case. the developer was a bit late with the remake due to health issues. I think the process of creating new content will be faster now.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
"Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to quickly update everyone. I'm finished with all the renders and animations. I went a little further and redid the renders for the beginning of ep2. Just the neighborhood part so it would match the neighborhood at the end of ep1. The final count is around 1500 images and 90 animations.

Right now, I'm reading through the update and making sure it's how I want it before I give it to the proofreaders. Once I give it to the proofreaders, I will work on the UI stuff and try adding some new features. I'm hoping this doesn't take too long, but either way, we are getting close to a beta release.

I won't give any release dates until I think it's ready because I don't want to miss that date and have everyone be disappointed. But we are getting close, and the next dev update will be the full changelog and release dates. Hang in there, guys. I apologize this is taking longer than I expected. We are almost there.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.
-Jestur"

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Well, update getting close, so while waiting, let's start a war.
Krystal = best girl.

Pros:
She looks good
She's nice
She wants you
She is willing to share you with her best friends Darci and Daphne
Who knows, she might even share you with her mom when they both find out you've been diddling her in the past
She got her name because of me!
She has some story and you can help her
She is NOT Skylar (which we all know will get the best stuff as Skylar's Jesturs fav :D )

Cons:
She should have her moms hair

What's you favorites and why?

Prozionite

May 20, 2018
Just finished the game, and while she doesn't have enough content for it to be definitive, my bets are on Jackie as the fav. She's just that perfect mix of flirtatious cougar but also maternal, AND she's a teacher. On top of that I love how comfortable she and Darci are talking about racy topics w/ each other and the MC. Makes me hope for a forbidden 3some...

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Well, update getting close, so while waiting, let's start a war.
Krystal = best girl.

Pros:
She looks good
She's nice
She wants you
She is willing to share you with her best friends Darci and Daphne
Who knows, she might even share you with her mom when they both find out you've been diddling her in the past
She got her name because of me!
She has some story and you can help her
She is NOT Skylar (which we all know will get the best stuff as Skylar's Jesturs fav :D )

Cons:
She should have her moms hair

What's you favorites and why?
HB1.jpg

As for why :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Random question. Why in a lot, and i mean a LOT of Vn's, the mc almost always look Asian/Japanese, when the game setting and the other girls are mostly non asian? And is it me or Eric from the past almost look identical to that bitch boyfriend in the present?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Random question. Why in a lot, and i mean a LOT of Vn's, the mc almost always look Asian/Japanese, when the game setting and the other girls are mostly non asian? And is it me or Eric from the past almost look identical to that bitch boyfriend in the present?
A big reason is that a lot of games use the game Honey Select (or similar) to make their images and it limits the ability to change the way male character look. There are way more options for female characters than male and it is a Japanese game so many male characters look that way.

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes