reid1

Oct 25, 2021
Don't you want to skip everything up until you reach new release content? If so, then what I suggested is exactly what you want. You just set it in motion, sit back and wait. Every so often, you would need to stop it to see if you have reached something you haven't played before. If not, make a save there and continue skipping. What could be easier? Skip, stop, save, skip, stop, save, etc. If it goes too far and reaches a choice you haven't seen in some new content, it should stop by itself.

If you want something else, sorry, can't help you.
Probably I didn't explain myself well. What I meant is that I want to start a new game with the game skipping only the text I already saw, but not the options/paths I never saw. This is in order to unlock the scene locked in the gallery that I never saw. Just to give an example, in my first game I said yes to Layla about working to the project her, this time I want to say no, but the game doesn't recognize either and doesn't activate the skip function for either (or it activates it for both, if I flag SKIP UNSEEN TEXT). My desired outcome only works if I keep using the same old version of the game where I did the first playthrough. My question was basically "why I'm not able to do it when switching to a new one?" Is there something I'm missing? Isn't this kind of info stored on the "persistent" save file and why it doesn't get passed on the next version? Hopefully it's a bit more clear.

If it goes too far and reaches a choice you haven't seen in some new content, it should stop by itself.
No, it never stops if SKIP UNSEEN TEXT is flagged. While it doesn't even start if SKIP UNSEEN TEXT is not flagged. That's my issue.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Probably I didn't explain myself well. What I meant is that I want to start a new game with the game skipping only the text I already saw, but not the options/paths I never saw. This is in order to unlock the scene locked in the gallery that I never saw. Just to give an example, in my first game I said yes to Layla about working to the project her, this time I want to say no, but the game doesn't recognize either and doesn't activate the skip function for either (or it activates it for both, if I flag SKIP UNSEEN TEXT). My desired outcome only works if I keep using the same old version of the game where I did the first playthrough. My question was basically "why I'm not able to do it when switching to a new one?" Is there something I'm missing? Isn't this kind of info stored on the "persistent" save file and why it doesn't get passed on the next version? Hopefully it's a bit more clear.

No, it never stops if SKIP UNSEEN TEXT is flagged. While it doesn't even start if SKIP UNSEEN TEXT is not flagged. That's my issue.
If you're on PC you can right click on skip and it will jump ahead to the next decision you have to make. It will also stop at unseen text in between choices. If you've turned off Skip Unseen Text before you right click. So, you can use that to pick the other option during a replay.

Unfortunately, sometimes remakes flag all dialogue as unseen even if they're unchanged from previous builds. And 0.4.6 was a remake.

There might be a similar option for Android but, I wouldn't know.

swifty91

May 20, 2018
I just played the v0.5 update and it was hot! Renders look amazing. My wish list:

- More Val "helping" the relationship with Tiff
- More submissive Shelby
- Alyssa becoming more slutty
- Sexy photos with Jessica

Hrphrp

Oct 9, 2022
In new or updated games, I get an error when saving. If the game does not ask for permission to access memory before launching, then I can only give the game access to media files. I have 11 android and there is no way to update it. In new versions of android, I know that this is fixed. I ask the developer to add a couple of lines of code to request access to memory before launch. Thank you!

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I just played the v0.5 update and it was hot! Renders look amazing. My wish list:

- More submissive Shelby
If you support on Jestur at Patreon he probably will check your request. Not assured he can apply though, it depends if it fits the game or not, but he's a cool guy, he usually likes to see criticism from his fans, as long those requests aren't ludricous.

Finally, even though I'm happy as another fan had fun with the game, I'll have to respectfully disagree to have Alyssa more slutty. It's her shyness that makes her cute imo. Some characters I do want it like that, but not Alyssa. But it's just my opinion of course.

swifty91

May 20, 2018
Finally, even though I'm happy as another fan had fun with the game, I'll have to respectfully disagree to have Alyssa more slutty. It's her shyness that makes her cute imo. Some characters I do want it like that, but not Alyssa. But it's just my opinion of course.
Yes agree on Alyssa. I was thinking more from a gradual corruption storyline but agree on the shyness and definitely don't think she should become slutty instantly

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Yes agree on Alyssa. I was thinking more from a gradual corruption storyline but agree on the shyness and definitely don't think she should become slutty instantly
Don't get me wrong, I like when "innocent" girl try naughty things, I wouldn't mind if one of those would be with Alice and Scarlett at same time. :p Still different from slutty though.

Reactions: Overlord070

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Don't get me wrong, I like when "innocent" girl try naughty things, I wouldn't mind if one of those would be with Alice and Scarlett at same time. :p Still different from slutty though.
If they're all slutty (which is pretty much the case so far), at some point it doesn't mean a lot, I know I wouldn't mind at least one where the MC doesn't go all-out on the dirty talk, it's minor but calling every girl a slut/bitch/whore is just weird.

Yet, talking about Alyssa, when I was young, one of the girls I once was with was kinda like Alyssa (personality), and she was a freak in bed, it's an archetype, but one that isn't devoid of occurences.

Reactions: qaywsx and EJW

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020

- More submissive Shelby
I think we can be reasonably assured of these.

- Val is very hungry for the MC, and her and Tiffany are good friends; there will almost certainly be action with Val, and I suspect it will happen with Tiffany present
- Shelby submissiveness depends on your choices, but has shown good progress so far; she's a side character, so don't expect much with her, but we should get one scene at least
- Alyssa is a wildcat who has been held back by being shy; now that the MC and Riley are giving her confidence (at least when she's with him) she won't be holding back much, if at all
- Jessica already has sexual feelings for the MC; I can easily see a photo shoot becoming sexy as thoughts of fucking him invade her brain

I think you're going to be disappointed here. Her character is clearly one who has been repressing her sexuality, and now that it has been allowed to break free a little, it's going to come on strong. But I don't think she will lose her cuteness. I can easily see her going from geeking out adorably over anime to ripping the MC's clothes off and ravishing him and back to cute straight after. She may even blush thinking about what she's just done. But with a satisfied smile.

I could be wrong, but so far her personality and actions with the MC since she started feeling confident with him seem to support this.

Reactions: Overlord070

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here's the text for that Patreon post:

Dev update #44

Hello Patrons!

I hope you're all doing well. It's been hot here the past few days. I hope it cools down a little bit.

I don't have much to report this time, but I'll do the best I can. I just finished another dream sequence from our MC. This one is definitely my favorite one yet, and I might have spent more time than I should have to make it, but I think it's important to mix it up once in a while. This is one of the few times I can create something different, and my creativity is only limited by my imagination.

Now that I have all the dialogue out of the way, I can focus on the art and get a lot more done. So far, I have 364 renders, 10 animations, and 6800 lines of code (Without all the images/animation codes) finished.

Hopefully, next time I'll have more to report. I hope you all have a magnificent day/night.

-Jestur

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
If they're all slutty (which is pretty much the case so far), at some point it doesn't mean a lot, I know I wouldn't mind at least one where the MC doesn't go all-out on the dirty talk, it's minor but calling every girl a slut/bitch/whore is just weird.

Yet, talking about Alyssa, when I was young, one of the girls I once was with was kinda like Alyssa (personality), and she was a freak in bed, it's an archetype, but one that isn't devoid of occurences.
I'm never really sure what people mean by slutty. To some it means 'had sex with more than 5 people in their lives', to others it's 'had sex with more than 5 people in a 2 year period, to yet others it's 'fucks whomever they want whenever they want'.

To be clear, it's my opinion that all of these are acceptable behaviour. Unless they're being unfaithful (fucking whomever you want whenever you want is still acceptable when in a relationship if it's a known and agreed aspect of the relationship and all parties – allowing for polyamory – have the same freedom) or unsafe.

Assuming the, in my experience, most common definition, that being the latter, the only girls I can think of who really seem to fit that description would be Krystal, and probably, from the way she was behaving when we met her, Krystal's mother, and, I'm guessing based on the way she's acted so far, Daphne. Darcy had never fucked anyone up to the start of the story. Skylar strikes me as the type to only fuck someone she cares about. So does Jessica (who hasn't fucked anyone yet). I get the impression the rest are similarly selective. And I don't expect Alyssa will become slutty either. What I think she will become is uninhibited and kinky as fuck. Consider the movies she had that she didn't want the MC to notice!

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I'm never really sure what people mean by slutty. To some it means 'had sex with more than 5 people in their lives', to others it's 'had sex with more than 5 people in a 2 year period, to yet others it's 'fucks whomever they want whenever they want'.

To be clear, it's my opinion that all of these are acceptable behaviour. Unless they're being unfaithful (fucking whomever you want whenever you want is still acceptable when in a relationship if it's a known and agreed aspect of the relationship and all parties – allowing for polyamory – have the same freedom) or unsafe.

Assuming the, in my experience, most common definition, that being the latter, the only girls I can think of who really seem to fit that description would be Krystal, and probably, from the way she was behaving when we met her, Krystal's mother, and, I'm guessing based on the way she's acted so far, Daphne. Darcy had never fucked anyone up to the start of the story. Skylar strikes me as the type to only fuck someone she cares about. So does Jessica (who hasn't fucked anyone yet). I get the impression the rest are similarly selective. And I don't expect Alyssa will become slutty either. What I think she will become is uninhibited and kinky as fuck. Consider the movies she had that she didn't want the MC to notice!
I can get behind your point of view.

To me, though, 'slutty' is more like a girl who doesn't mind exposing herself too much, or is very sexual (kinda like the classical description of the term), that's why I included pretty much every girl, cause they nearly all do that, except for Alyssa (so far) and Skylar (who I just see as free). Darci may not expose herself, but she's sexual as fuck.

Just to be sure, while I wouldn't mind if (and it'll sound fun for an AVN) the sexual approach would be a bit more... let's say slow, I still don't mind cause it's well-written and the scenes are very well made. What I think is a bit overkill is the dirty talk, calling girls bitch/slut/whore is meh to me, I don't see the point, but that's honestly my only minor complaint.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaxMan
Mar 16, 2019
I found the game last night and I love it, I just finished everything but im left with a bittersweet taste since apparently updates take a long time, so I wanna know if someone knows any similar game like this one?

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I found the game last night and I love it, I just finished everything but im left with a bittersweet taste since apparently updates take a long time, so I wanna know if someone knows any similar game like this one?
If what you're looking for is a relatively wholesome (as far as any erotica goes), fun story with an intriguing central mystery, focused on multiple love interests, characters you can actually care about who have distinct personalities, and hot sex, I highly recommend Eternum. It also has long update cycles – I started recently with 0.5, and I believe the average update takes around 4-5 months. But like Ripples, the updates contain a decent amount of content. 0.6 is estimated to be another couple of months away for public release (last I heard it was at 69% completion, at a rate of a few percent each week).

Edit: if you play Eternum, and you are usually inclined to rename your MC, I suggest you don't. The names of most if not all the central characters are taken from mythology, and the MC's default name fits this pattern. I originally started with the MC renamed and later switched back to the default and have found it better that way.

I haven't played Once in a Lifetime yet, but I am reliably told that while not quite up to the quality of Eternum – being the Eternum dev's first game – it is well worth the time of anyone who enjoys this kind of content. And that one is completed. It's on my list to play soon (I'm restarting Pale Carnations first. Which, while excellent and recommended to anyone who likes a lot of kink, a darker story, and an MC who can be played either as a good guy or one who makes morally questionable choices, is most definitely not similar to Ripples).

Last edited:
Reactions: Elhemeer

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I can get behind your point of view.

To me, though, 'slutty' is more like a girl who doesn't mind exposing herself too much, or is very sexual (kinda like the classical description of the term), that's why I included pretty much every girl, cause they nearly all do that, except for Alyssa (so far) and Skylar (who I just see as free). Darci may not expose herself, but she's sexual as fuck.

Just to be sure, while I wouldn't mind if (and it'll sound fun for an AVN) the sexual approach would be a bit more... let's say slow, I still don't mind cause it's well-written and the scenes are very well made. What I think is a bit overkill is the dirty talk, calling girls bitch/slut/whore is meh to me, I don't see the point, but that's honestly my only minor complaint.
Basicly this. After he explained I understood what he meant, and somewhat agree with him, basicly shy girls being insane in bed and etc. But slutty I basicly associated to those who aren't inhibited, like girls gone wild or something.

I actually like the theme of corruption, of a "saint girl" going corrupted, but in this case Alyssa imo is a very well written character imo. I sometimes tend to see those kind of scenes as way too cliché or too corny, but with her I really thought of her as extremely cute shy girl. And she isn't even my favorite girl in game, although I can say I don't have a particular girl I actually dislike in this game. I only feel "meh" about Riley (besides her sin of liking pineapple pizza), but still I don't think I actually dislike her. Her "debut" was a bit odd, but I guess tastes are for everyone. And who knows, maybe she'll continue to grow as a character, we'll see.

Sure the game story is cool, and makes the player engaged, but props to Jestur for the effort in the writting, in order to ensure that the female characters at least feel unique and have great personality.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sasanid
4.80 star(s) 296 Votes